One

Just like Cheese & Chocolate.

 

New semester has begun. This means Lee Hyunju will begin her life as a year-two student at Seoul Arts University. Ah.. More dance practices and vocal training.

"Hyunju! Hyunju!" Hara shouted from the outside of Hyunju's room.

Hara came in to Hyunju's room with two packs of foods and a letter. "I met Junsu, our senior and he asked me to give you this. He said it's from one of his friends. I wonder who is it?" Hara tapped her chin as she kept on thinking about the letter and the mysterious sender.

Hyunju's forehead wrinkled when she took the mysterious letter from Hara. A letter from our senior? Which and why? Hyunju murmurs to herself.

—————

What do girls' thinks if her senior gave her a letter? Not the letter of invitation to any occasion. Not an official letter, and also not even a warning letter. But an expressing-his-feelings-letter. In other words, a love letter from a senior!

If you wanna ask how she felt about the letter, Hyunju's heart feels like wanna come off from her body when she received the love letter. Hyunju's eyes widened at the time she read the contents of the hand-written letter. The letter is full with romantic words. Hyunju blushed as she kept on reading the letter but at the same time, she doesn't like it at all!

"Eww~ Gross much." said Hyunju as she made a 'yuck' face.

"Huh? What's going on? Why?" Hara asked.

"You should read it by yourself. Gosh, what's with all the boys these days? All the chessy stuffs.. Ugh." replied Hyunju while massaging her forehead. Hara took the love letter from the floor and quickly read the letter.

"Okay.. But look at the bright side, he's romantic.. But, do you know this senior named Khun?" Hara asked. She tried hard to remember this Khun guy. Hyunju shrugged. She did not know anything about her seniors. She hated to care about her seniors, especially those arrogant seniors. Seniors who have such characteristics, often makes Hyunju's heart feel irritated. Just look at the identity as written by that Khun guy — An Idol in the making. Huh! Really? What he thinks he is the only one who will be an idol in this university? Show-off much!

"Hah! I think I know who is this Khun guy!" Hara shouted. "His face is something like a truly face Nichkhun from 2PM!" Hyunju smirked. What? His face is a little bit same with 2PM's Nichkhun? Oh no.. This is not the reality that I wanted! I want someone like tough and has that mature-look kind of guy. ( I'm not saying that Nichkhun is not mature-kind of guy. But.. Just imagine it, okay? ;) )

"Wow.. Look at your face! Are you interested in Nichkhun?" Hara nudged Hyunju.

"Eh? Who says I'm interested in Nichkhun? I'm more interested in Wooyoung who starred in Dream High. If I found a young man like that, of course my life is very happy!" replied Hyunju with that ert smile on her face.

"Yeah right.. In your dream, Ju-ju. Now, I want to ask, have you decided which studio you want to join this semester?" Hara asked as she kept on ruffling Hyunju's hair.

"Yes. I've decided to join TS Studio. And I just registered myself." Hyunju told her as she fixed her messy hair.

"Aw.. We're not in the same studio this time. I've registered myself at DSP Studio."  Hara said somewhat disappointed. She often prayed for Hyunju to be in the same studio with her. But apparently Hyunju have chosen to join TS Studio.

"Don't be sad, Hara-ah. We're still live together right? So, cheer up! Now, let's clean up and sleep. I'm sleepy and we have to wake up early tomorrow. Nighty-night, Hara-ah!"

 

 


 

Quite short, uh? I'm sorry. And I hope you guys enjoy reading this as much as I enjoy writing this.

And yeah. Hara is Hyunju's best friend. She's so pretty so I decided to add her into my fanfic. :) Love you guys.