002. Eye of the Stalker

My Deadly Teacher

Hello Minah

Were the only words that were written on the plain, white piece of paper. Minah's eyes widen as shivers tingled beneath her spine. She was lost for words. Who would send her a letter at a time like this? She had an email, she had facebook why would anybody even dare send her a hand written letter when they could've just message her via email? Still speechless, the sounds of footsteps were heard coming down from the staircase. Waking up from her small trance, Minah jumped not only from the thunder crashing outside but from a human silhouette. It was her mother.

"Dear, you didn't tell me you came back from school already!" Her mother said as she grabbed hold of her bag and umbrella.

"Look at you, your even drenched from the rain!" Little did Minah know that she was also soaking wet, despite using an umbrella.

"Mum, I'm going to wash up" Minah mumbled, scrunching the piece of paper in her hands.

The sounds of water dropping from the bathtub echoed as Minah closed her eyes. As much as she tried, Minah still couldn't believe about the letter she received and the class she just had with Mr Jung. Little thoughts wavered in her mind, thinking that Mr Jung probably sent the letter.

"Don't be absurd!" She mumbled to herself, splashing water onto her face.

Dinner ended and after washing the dishes, Minah made her way towards her room where she decided to finish off her homework. Taking out her workbooks from her satchel, Minah sighed at the thought of too much homework. Scratching her head from frustration, Minah attempted most questions from her geometry homework before checking the answers in her math textbook. 

"Whatever, I'm done" she muttered, putting aside her textbook.

Just then, her phone rang. Taking out her Samsung Galaxy SIII, Minah examined the screen before realizing that a private number was calling her. Pondering whether to answer it or not, Minah brought the phone to her ear before pressing the green button.

"Hello?" She said blankly. It was silent. There was no reply. Minah froze. Staring down at her trashcan, the letter from earlier suddenly came to mind.

"Hello?" she said once more, this time the sounds of heavy breathing was heard. It was clearly not a female's voice as the sounds of the breathing sounded too husky and deep. Completely terrified, Minah hanged up as she threw her phone on the bed.

Minah was scared.

The next day, Minah woke up and sighed at the morning weather. It was cloudy and dark. Not her type of morning. Gently getting out of the bed, Minah made her way downstairs and was welcomed by her mother who appeared to be making breakfeast.

"I made your favorite" Her mother smiled placing the plate of galbi and rice served with numerous amounts of side dishes. Minah's eyes widen, was she forgetting something?

"Why so much food? I usually eat egg rolls for breakfeast!" She said as she watched her mother place a cup of orange juice infront of her.

"It's because I'm leaving early for work! Eat a lot, okay?" Her mother smiled as she kissed Minah's cheek before heading out the door.

Minah stepped out of the door, her two hands clutching the ends of her school bag. The weather wasn't exactly the best, making Minah feel down. Whether it was sunny, she felt happy and whenever it was dark and gloomy she felt sad. Taking out her phone, Minah realized she had a text message. Again, it was an unknown number. She hesitantly, clicked the message and realized it was a sent photo. 

Minah froze. The message was just sent a minute ago and it was a photo of her, walking on her way to school.

Someone was stalking her.

 


oOoOo creepy...
This was initially meant to be a oneshot, but a lot of you guy's didn't really understand it..SO IT'S NOW GOING TO BE A FULL LENGTH STORY!!
Please comment~