001. The Beginning

My Deadly Teacher

Five minutes past seven. Minah was late. Her feet shuffled as she ran through the deserted hallway, her books caressed between her chest while her satchel was clinging at the end's of her left shoulder.
Room 12-A.
The room she feared the most. Some say it was cursed while others believed an omen lived inside. Minah believed it was both. After all, Mr Jung owns the classroom. He is the devil.

"You're late" a husky voice breathed, as it echoed within the classroom.

Minah looked up and nearly fainted at the sight of her mysterious teacher before her. Dressed in his usual black suit he had a cold glare plastered onto his face. Minah looked around and realized students avoiding her gaze with sympathetic eyes. They were scared. They were all scared.

"I'm sorry" was all she could say before performing a 90 degree bow and heading towards her seat, which was placed at the third corner row. Minah took out her books, gently placing it neatly onto her table. The school clock echoed within the room with the sounds of thunder crashing in the background. It was raining.

"Did you all do your homework?" Mr Jung said in monotonic tone sending Minah wide eyed. She forgot to do her homework.

"Where's your homework, Minah?" He said, eyeing her down. Minah gulped hard hoping he wouldn't give her another detention. This was going to be her third for the week.

"I didn't do it sir" She said. Silence filled the air and it remained like that for a few seconds. Minah's mouth slowly quivered as she felt her teacher's presence in the corner of her eyes, as it examined her every move. Her ears heard small whispers as gasp were heard all over the room. Steadily looking up, Minah met eyes with the devil. He seemed to be just staring at her without saying a single word, yet another, gasp escaped from her thin lips. 


ミミミ

Minah watched as students excited the classrom with relief plastered onto their faces, she sighed as there were only little left in the classroom. It was already 8:00pm, the time she should be leaving school and not staying in. Minah sighed as she examined the classroom. Three students in total, three including herself. Three students that were left with the devil, Mr Jung.

"Sir, may I please go to the bathroom" one of the students asked as he stood up.

"Yes, you may. Take someone with you" Minah's eyes widen as she watched the other two students leave the classroom, only leaving her with Mr Jung. Her palms became sweaty as suddenly turned dry. Footsteps were heard, footsteps that were heading towards her direction. They were slow but steady and by the second it become louder and louder until it stopped. Minah didn't dare look up but could feel his presence already glowing from where she was.

By the corners of her eyes, she watched as his body shifted from the left leaning infront of the table infront of her. Minah's breathing became heavy as she begun fidgeting with her fingers below her table.

"Minah" she heard him say. A pause lasted for three seconds before she finally had the guts to stare up.

His arms were folded while his face was expressionless.

"Yes, sir?" she mumbled, trying to remain composure. He only stared at her. Mr Jung was just staring at her.

By then, the sounds of the door opening was heard. It was the two students who left earlier who came back from their toilet break.

"8:20. Are all your parents home?" He sneered before glancing once more at Minah. The two students nodded leaving Minah speechless. Not only was she scared but she also felt weird?

Sure, Mr Jung was the son's devil but she has to admit her teacher did have looks.

"Well, go. Get out of here, class dismissed" He said, pointing to the door.

Minah picked up her books placing it inside of her black satchel. Grabbing her school blazer, she placed it on only realizing that Mr Jung was staring right at her.


ミミミ


Umbrella in one hand and satchel in the other, Minah picked up her pace as she walked in the heavy rain. Not only was it dark but it was also cold. Memories of Mr Jung flashed in her mind making her scared as the wind gushed upon her face.

"Just a few more minutes and your home" Minah mumbled to herself as she crossed the road.

The street light blinked as she turned to her left, being welcomed by her own home.

"Finally" she said to herself, placing the key inside of the keyhole. Just then, another thunder strike occurred making Minah jump dropping her key. Hurriedly picking up the key, she finally placed it inside of the keyhole after receiving a click sound. Entering her home, she dropped her bag noticing a plain white letter underneath her door. It read her name.

Slowing tearing the envelope a small A4 piece of paper was folded, her hands quivered as her eyes widen.

'Hello, Minah'

 


A/N: Yunho is a stalker ><
LOL I wrote this in less than an hour...so gay~

I edited this chapter a bit and realized I wrong Mr 'Kwon' instead of Mr Jung~
Please comment <3