Start of Something New

Discovering Life, Discovering Love

 

NORMAL POV

It was just 5:30 in the morning and Yoona was already awake. For her, she must maximize her time staying there so she could enjoy every minute that would pass and she won’t have any regrets if she didn’t do anything during her stay there. After taking a bath, she went out of her room and found out that there isn’t anyone awake yet so she decided to cook breakfast for her mom, dad and sister. She prepared omelet, fried rice and bacon and left it on the table for them to eat already without getting ready anymore. After eating, she decided to go to the town’s market to look for some clothes she can wear during their dinner. She slowly opened the door to prevent making noise that would cause any distraction to those who are sleeping that time.

 

YOONA’s POV

“Hmmm….. I wonder where the market is…” I thought as I wander my eyes to see which way I will go and also to see if there’s anyone who can help me.

As I turn around, I saw a guy walking towards the direction I am looking at. I quickly ran into him so I can ask where the market is.

 

“Ahjussi…..” I called as I panted. “Good Morning! Well, I just like to ask where the mar…..” I was shocked knowing who that guy was.

“Mwo? Ahjussi? Oh! You’re the girl last night, right?” Kyuhyunssi asked as he grinned at me.

“Neh! Oh! Kyuhyunssi, mianhaeyo! I just thought you were an Ahj……uhh! Nevermind. By the way, I just like to ask you if you happen to know where the town market is.”

“I am also new here and I’m not familiar with the places yet. Anyway, I am also going to the market now to buy something. Would you like to come and find it with me?”

“Well, I think that would be better. Komawoyo Kyuhyunssi!” I thanked

 

After that short conversation, there goes a deafening silence. It was really an awkward one so I decided to start a conversation.

 

“This is really awkward!” I said, and then we both chuckled.

“By the way Kyuhyunssi, since when were you here?”

“Maybe a week already, waeyo?”

“Nothing, so have you gained friends already?”

“If you will ask me, I’m really not a friendly person. I just befriended you because I had a deal with myself to change a bit when having my vacation here. Since you’re the one who approached first, I just agreed with it.”

“I see. Well, I’m lucky then! Oh!! Let’s ask that halmeonim! Hurry!” I shouted as I pointed to the grandma.

“Neh!” Kyuhyunssi answered.

“Annyeong Hasseyo Halmeonim!” We both greeted.

“Neh! Annyeong Hasseyo!” Halmeonim answered.

“Halmeonim, if you don’t mind. We would just like to know where the town market is.” I asked.

“It’s two blocks away from here after turning right on the first corner.” Grandma replied.

“Kamsahamnida” We thanked together.

“You’re welcome young kids! By the way, you two look great as a couple” Granny added.

“Aniya Halmeonim. We’re just friends. Keke~” I disagreed.

“Mian, well I’m looking seeing you as a couple in the near future then!” Grandma insisted.

“Neh! Annyeonghi Gaseyo Halmeonim! We’ll be going! Bye!” Kyuhyun agreed.

“YAAAAAHHHH! Kyuhyunssi! Why did you agreed with halmeonim! You rascal!” I scolded as I thumped his head.

“I’m just joking Yoonassi. Waeyo? What’s the problem? I know you liked it.” Kyuhyun teased having a huge grin on his face.

“Whatever!” I coldly answered.

“Yah! I said I was only joking. By the way, Can we stop calling each other formally already? It’s really irritating.” Kyuhyunssi stated.

“Neh! Neh! It really is annoying. So, shall I call you oppa form now on then?” I asked wearing a big smile on my face.

“I don’t want to! I never let anyone call me in that way.” Kyuhyunssi said as he continue walking.

“Really! Great! Then, I’ll be the first one to call you oppa. Wew! Sounds good, isn’t it?”

 

He continued walking without answering my question but I saw that him whispering something in a very low voice.

 

“Oppa! Wait for me!” I shouted as I ran towards him and clinged myself on his arms.

 

KYUHYUN’s POV

“Well, I guess it’s time to move on. I don’t need to get rid of hearing that word anymore. Anyway, it has been months already. Yoona! Mian, you’re not the first one to call me OPPA. But thanks anyway for helping me feel at ease.” I uttered to myself.

 

And suddenly I heard him call me OPPA, for the first time. I didn’t feel any anger that time just unlike the past months, I was really a cruel one.

 

*FLASHBACK*

“Ohhh! M-mianhaeyo Oppa….. I m-mean Kyuhyunssi, I d-didn’t mean to bump on you. ” A random school girl stated.

“Mwo? How many times would tell you, I don’t want to hear that word anymore one more time and I won’t hesitate making your mouth burst.”

*END OF FLASHBACK*

 

“Oppa! Oppa! Kwaenchanayo? Oppa!” I heard Yoona say as I came back to my senses.

“Oh! I’m okay! I just remembered something, m-mian!” I uttered.

“What is it oppa? Is there any problem? ”

“It’s nothing! Oh! I think that’s the market already! C’mon!” I said to avoid her questions.

 

NORMAL POV

“Oppa! Wait for me!” Yoona shouted as she tried to catch Kyuhyun.

 

 

When they already reached the market, Yoona rushed to the clothes store to find the appropriate dress for their dinner. That time, they decided to split up because Yoona was having a hard time picking what to wear that night and she doesn’t want to make Kyuhyun wait.

 

“Oppa! I think we should slpit up for now, I know you still need to buy things for you. Let’s just meet at the front market later after buying things you needed.” Yoona stated.

“Okay, and don’t make me wait Yoona! I’m warning you! Arasso?” Kyuhyun replied.

Yoona smiled as Kyuhyun walked away.

 

YOONA POV

“I’m sorry Kyuhyun oppa, I bthink you’re already annoyed being with me. I know you just feel pitiful towards me that’s why you’re staying with me. I can see it from your face a while ago. You keep on thinking of something a while ago, I’m so sorry for being childish. Mian…. I uttered while looking at Kyuhyun oppa until he disappeared in my sight.

 

While walking, I saw a souvenir shop. It was really a unique one because you’re the one who will make your own souvenir.  So I decided to make one for Kyuhyun. I chose making a bracelet. It really was tiring and confusing but luckily I finished it earlier than I thought. I stared at my work and satisfied with the outcome. “It wasn’t that ugly…” I thought.

 

KYUHYUN’s POV

“Where are you Yoona!” I thought. I was already worried for her. It has been an hour already and she isn’t here yet. “Yah! Yoona! Babo! Where are you?” I shouted in my mind. I have already searched the whole place but she’s nowhere to find. Then suddenly……..

 

FROM: Yoona <3

TO: Kyuhyun Oppa ^^

Mianhaeyo Oppa, my mom called and told me to go home immediately. I’m sorry for making you wait Oppa. My apologies..

 

“You’re really something Yoona! You made me wait here for almost an hour and made me worried for you! You’re really incredible! But….. It’s great knowing that you’re fine, I feel relieved…” I thought.

 

YOONA’s POV

“Mianhaeyo Kyuhyun Oppa, I’ve lied to you. I’m actually here at back of you. I need to hide from you because I know you’re tired of being with me already. Sorry for being childish… I’m just craving for lov from others. I really didn’t mean to do this. Uhhhh… I can see the hatred from your face now. You can already go oppa, thanks for keeping your words that you’re gonna wait for me….. MIAN….” I uttered to myself as I watched him go.



 

Dinner time………

 

“Eomma! I’ll just take a walk for a while. Just call me when we’re already leaving.” I asked.

“Okay Yoona, take care Honey!” Eomma answered.

 

I was really full tonight because of the delicious foods served in the restaurant that’s why I decided to have a walk for a bit. As I walked further, I saw Kyuhyun Oppa sitting alone.

 

“Oppa!” I called

 

But as soon as he saw me, he started walking away. I really didn’t know what to do that time so I just ran towards him.

 

“Mianhaeyo Oppa, I d-didn’’t mean to make you wait there!” but as soon as I finished my words, I realized he wasn’t listening at all.

“Neh! Whatever Yoona! I’m sorry I forgot to tell you I really hate liars. I saw you hiding at the back of me a while ago after sending me the message that your mom called. I really thought you weren’t that kind of person but you betrayed me. Anyway, this would be the last time meeting you so just forget about meeting me! I don’t care about it anymore!”

“But oppa, it was just that…” I tried to speak up but he wasn’t listening at all.

“Don’t bother apologizing Yoona! Forget about meeting me, okay?”

I was really shocked with what is just happening and I was really hurt with his words until someone came…..

 

“Unnie, eomma told me to call you. We’ll be leaving already……. Oh! Who’s that guy unnie? Is he your friend?” seohyun said as he stared at Kyuhyun oppa.

“Uhhh… nevermind Seohyun, let’s just go.” I said as I tried to restrain the tear that was going to fall that time. It was really the first someone scolded me with that much anger,.

“Aniya Unnie! Not until you introduce me to Oppa!” Seohyun insisted.

“No need! I don’t want to introduce myself either so don’t force your unnie anymore! I’ll be going!” Kyuhyun coldly said as he walked away already.

“Oh! Unnie, why didn’t you introduce me to him? I really wanted to meet him.” Seohyun still insisting.

“Mianhaeyo Seohyunnie, maybe if there will be a chance I’ll try to introduce you to him.”

“Chincha Unnie? Komawoyo!”

 

That’s how it ended our night that day….



 

Morning………

 

As soon as I woke up, I looked at the leftmost corner window and saw Kyuhyun oppa taking off already with all his things. I hurriedly rushed outside so I can still bid my goodbye and apology to him but I wasn’t able to catch him. He has already taken off. I felt really bad knowing he’s already gone and as I put my hands on my pocket, I realized that I wasn’t able to give my gift to Kyuhyun oppa. I felt regretful that time.

Three days have passed and I found myself still thinking of him. The things we’ve done, the things I have done onto him that cause his hatred towards me and the thing that I wasn’t able to give him. It is now the time for us to go back in our house. But mom told me that I’ll be going first with my personal driver. She said that she, dad and Seohyun will be meeting an old friend so I can just go. I agreed that time because I really felt restless the past few days after what happened so I decided to go home already. In the car, it was just me and my driver. I was in the back seat so I just stared outside the window. And after some hours, we finally made it to our house safely, but as soon as I stepped into our house a shocking news really surprised me…….


 

Just finished the second chapter. What do you think? Is it boring? feel free to criticize. Sorry for some wrong grammars! :))
oh! By the way, sorry for the bad drawing in Kyuhyun's hat. I just edited it in PAINT! :))
All the pictures in every chapters were just edited in PAINT so I'm really sorry if you don't like it. I'm not a PRO in Photoshop. MIAN! :)