Life's Full of Surprises

Discovering Life, Discovering Love

 

NORMAL POV

“M-Mworagoyo?” Yoona screamed, still confused with what Mrs. Ok told her.

“They told me that they have alredy left, only with the three of them. Seohyun insisted that she doesn’t want to study this school year here in Korea anymore. Mrs. Im said that they have asked you one time if you wanted to study abroad but you didn’t agree so they decided to bring Ms. Seohyun only. That’s what your mom told me.”

“I-is this for r-real Mrs. OK? You’re just joking r-right?” Yoona muttered.

“I’m sorry Ms. Yoona but I am not joking. All that I said was for real. Your mom ordered me to tell you what they have said a while ago right after you arrive here. They already left Korea and maybe they are already in their way to America now.”

                                                                

Yoona ran as fast as she could to their parking lot then got a car and drove it all the way to the airport, still hoping that they are still here. She was in tears while running towards the Customer Service of the airport to ask if her family hasn’t left yet. Until the lady told her that the names she has given have already left maybe 3 hours ago already.

 

Yoona bit her lips to stop her tears. She doesn’t know what to do that time that’s why she just drove the car not knowing where to go until she just found herself in the park, sitting alone on a bench covered by a huge tree. Luckily, there aren’t much people on the park.

 

Because of the quiet atmosphere of the park, memories started to popped out in her mind. The memories of Yoona being a young kid and still the only child of the Im Family. During those times, she has the attention of her parents and all she wished for were granted immediately. She never knew they would do this to her.

 

“Why did they left without me? Do they really hate me this much? What have I done wrong? Did I do something that dissapointed them?” questions that appeared in Yoona’s mind that were still unanswerable. Until tears started rolling down on her cheeks. It was a continuous one. Suddenly…

 

“Hey kiddo! Why are you crying publicly? You do want other people to notice you huh!” an unknown guy said coldly.

 

Yoona lift her head as she quickly wiped her tears with her hands.

 

“K-Kyuhyun Oppa?” Yoona muttered.

“You still hasn’t changed much, now w……”

 

Kyuhyun was shocked with what Yoona did. She hugged him tightly and to his surprise, Yoona, this time is crying painfully.

 

“W-what’s wrong Yoona?” Kyuhyun whispered as he lift Yoona’s head facing him.

“Oh m-mianhaeyo Oppa. This is nothing!” Yoona replied in a low voice.

“You’re lying again, how can someone cry without any reason?”

“I j-just found out that my family l-left me.”

“That’s all? Well, I can help you follow them” Kyuhyun bragged.

“Aniyo! They already m-migrated to America leaving me here in K-korea” until Yoona’s tears started to fall again.

 

Kyuhyun, this time, gets his handkerchief from her jacket and wiped Yoona’s tears. Yoona was surprised with Kyuhyun’s quick action.

 

“O-Oppa…..” Yoona muttered.

“So, who will be with you now Yoona?”

“O-our servants…”

“Well, Princess Yoona is still lucky to have someone with her, so stop crying, arasso?”

 

Yoona chuckled with what Kyuhyun said a while ago.

 

“There, you’re already smiling. Just don’t mind about it. Life must go on, you must move on.”

“You really know a lot Oppa!” Yoona teased.

“Not really. Always remember Yoona, Keep on smiling and positive outcomes will come. I promise that I will always be right here for you.”

“Thank you very much Oppa. I’m really thankful that you’re here to brighten me. I’m really grateful meeting you. By the way, you aren’t mad at me anymore, right?”

“Of course, I already forgot about it Yoona. So wanna have a dinner with me tonight, princess?”

“Yah! Don’t call me princess Oppa! Well, I’m quite hungry already, so let’s go?”

“Keke~ sure.”

 

That night they had a dinner in a high class restaurant.

 

“Oppa, we don’t need to eat here. Just a simple one is enough”

“It’s okay Yoona, it’s my treat anyway and I know you're used eating in this kind of restaurants. You don’t need to bother, Okay?”

“Komawoyo Oppa!”

“Yah, what’s there to thanked for? You have already thanked me a lot of times, I suddenly feel that I am awing you a lot already. ”

“Keke~ Of course not Oppa. Isn’t it great to hear thanks from someone?”

“Well, I’m quite enjoying it anyway”

 

Both chuckled. Until they have already finished their dinner.

 

“Oppa, are you sure you don’t want me to bring you home?” Yoona asked.

“Yah! Are you nuts? You’re a girl. The guy must be the one who brings a girl home.”

“Oppa! It doesn’t matter. It’s okay to me!”

 

Kyuhyun was surprised with what Yoona answered.

 

 

“Aniya Yoona, you go home already okay? Be careful in driving and remember what I told you, don’t cry crazily anymore, arasso?” Kyuhyun then, already found a bus to and bid her farewell to Yoona.

 

“GOODBYE KYUHYUN OPAAAAAAA!” Yoona shouted before Kyuhyun went inside the bus.

“That kid….” Kyuhyun whispered to himself and without knowing a smile was formed on his face.


Morning....

 

“Good morning!” Yoona cheerfully greeted to all the maids.

“Good Morning Ms. Yoona, breakfast is already ready.”

“Neh! Kamsahamnida Mrs. Ok!”

 

All the maids including Mrs. Ok was surprised with the cheerful actions of Yoona. But she was also grateful that she isn’t taking it seriously.

 

“I’m really happy for her. At least she didn’t think about it difficultly.” One maid whispered to another maid.

“Neh! That’s better. ” the other maid answered.

 

After Yoona finished having her breakfast she decided to shop for a while so she called her Taeyeon Unnie.

 

“Yoboseyo?” Taeyeon said.

“Yoboseyo Unnie? Yoona here. How’s life Unnie?” Yoona answered.

“Well. Doing good Yoong! Waeyo?”

“hmm, I would just like to ask if you’re free today Unnie, I just want to shop for a while. Well, It’s almost time for school again. I bet I’ll be busy that time already, so I want to chill for a while, don’t worry my treat Unnie! ”

“Chincha? I’m always free for you Yoongie! But, is it okay if I come with Leeteuk Oppa? ”

“Keke~ of course Unnie. Be there at 9. No more lates okay? ”

“Neh! Neh! Bye Yoong! See ya later….”

 

Then a busy dial tone…..


Mall...

“Yoooooooong!!!!!!!” Taeyeon shouted as she and Leeteuk ran towards the direction where Yoona was.

“Oh! Unnie. I’m impressed with you. You are not late today ” Yoona teased.

“Yah! Don’t humiliate me infront of Leeteuk Oppa!” Taeyeon said.

Everyone chuckled.

“Yoona! Mianhaeyo, I have to bring a friend today. Is it okay?” Leeteuk asked.

“It’s okay Oppa! The more the merrier!” Yoona replied.

“Oh! There he is!” Leeteuk said then runs towards his friend’s direction.

………

“Yoona I want you to meet my friend S….” Yoona suddenly interrupted.

“Siwon Opppaaaaaaa!” Yoona shouted.

“Oh! Yoona?” Siwon was also surprised that time.

 

Yoona and Siwon were long time friends but lost connection after Siwon and his family migrated to Japan. Six years have passed after they met again. Taeyeon and Leeteuk was also confused with what’s happening between the two until Yoona started telling the story…

 

“Oh! So you two are chingus since young. I see now. I’m glad you two have met after a  long time.” Taeyeon said.

“Neh! But Siwon oppa. Since when were you here in Korea?” Yoona asked.

“It has been 3 years after we came back here in korea from Japan. I really tried to find you but I wasn’t able. Luckily, Leeteuk hyung asked me to come today.”

“Neh! Leeteuk Oppa, Komawoyo! If it wasn’t because of you, maybe we couldn’t see each other anymore.”

“No problem Yoona. Next time, I’ll bring all of my friends already, I’m sure you’ll able to find your other friends.”

 

Then everyone chuckled. For Yoona, this was a bright beginning to start.

“It’s not that hard to move on with my friends.” Yoona thought.

 

“Yah! Yoona! Aren’t you coming? ” Taeyeon shouted then Yoona suddenly came back to her senses.

“Mian Unnie! Keke~”

“Yoongiee, you haven’t told me that you once had a gorgeous friend back then huh” Tayeeon whispered.

“Yah Unnie! You now have Leeteuk Oppa, you want me to tell him bout this?” Yoona scared

“Well, you know if I first met Siwon oppa than Leeteuk Oppa maybe It’s us now not Leeteuk Oppa! You must have tell me about it earlier. Aissssh.”

“Well, sometimes unnie, you need to keep some private things than telling it to everyone, sometimes it’s better to keep it as secret”

“Yah! Yoong, you’re going way to deep now huh! Keke~”

“Haha! Chincha Unnie? Mian. Oh! Leeteuk and Siwon Oppa are already way to far from us now! Keke~ ” Both chuckled when Yoona also used the word Taeyeon used.

 

Before going to sleep, Yoona thoought of Kyuhyun and decided to send a message to him.

 


 


 

FROM: Yoona :D

TO: Kyuhyun Oppa ^^

Oppa, today was a great day. I have met a friend of mine that I haven’t seen for 6 years. I felt relieved knowing that there are lots of people cheering me up. I hope you had a great day too Oppa. I wonder if  you’re already sleeping, well I just want to tell this to you. ^^


 


 

Yoona was gonna sleep already until her phone rang.

Oh! Oppa you’re still awake?” Yoona thought.

 


 


 

FROM: GorgeousKyu

TO: WeirdoYoong^^

Well, It was a normal day for me today. Nothing special happened but I’m happy for you. Continue to cheer up Yoong! By the way, why aren’t you sleeping yet? Tomorrow will be the first day of school? You need to take your beauty sleep already, Keke~


 

FROM: NotWeirdoYoong

TO:NotGorgeousKyuhyunOppa^^

Well, I’m still not sleepy yet Kyuhyun Oppa, actually I’m quite nervous. I have transferred to another school and it’s a prestigious one so  still don’t know yet what to do tomorrow. Do you know SMHS? That’s the name of my school I am going to have. Helpp~


 


 

FROM: KYUYOONG<3

TO: YOONKYU<3

Keke~ Wew, that was a destined one. Actually I am studying in SMHS so no need to worry Yoona, okay? I wil be there for you tomorrow, let’s just meet at the front of the school, arasso?

P.S. NO LATE!

 

 


 

FROM: YOONKYU <3

TO: KYUYOONG<3

 

Keke~ Chincha Oppa? Well, You’re really my hero! I promise I won’t be late tomorrow. No need to reply, I will be sleeping already, Goodbye Oppa! Sleep well, Have lots of  sweet dreams!^^ Goodnight! See you tomorrow!


 


 

 

 “Today was a great day, I found out that a person must move on and don’t take all matters seriously. That would just make you ugly, Keke~ well I had a great day today I hope tomorrow’s another great one”

And with that thought, she slept peacefully….

 


I haven't read it yet, sorry if there are some mispelled words and also wrong grammars :)

I just wrote it this morning up to 9 PM. I'm really glad I have finished it. Tell me, is it a boring one? Next chapter is really an exciting one so stay tuned! :)

If I get more subscribers and those silent readers will come out. I will really post the next chapter as soon as possible. So subscribe and comment okay? :))

 

P.S. The next main image is really freakin me. They both look extremely gorgeous! :)