Happy Family?

Discovering Life, Discovering Love

 

YOONA’s POV

“Seohyunnie, Yoona! Come here! We have something for the two of you!”Mom exclaimed. I was really excited for what they got for me so I hurriedly ran downstairs and to my surprise they bought a dress also a pair of doll shoes for me. “Oh! Where’s your dongsaeng Yoona? Why did you come here without her?”Dad asked. “Maybe she didn’t hear you Appa. I’ll just call her. ”I answered and went upstairs to call my sister.

“Seohyun, mom and dad were looking for you! They said that they got something for you too.”

 

“Chincha Unnie? Then what did they give you?”

 

“A dress and a pair of shoes. Hurry! They’re waiting for you! I’m sure you’ll love what they got for you”

 

“Okay then, I will already go down. Bye!”

 

Seohyun hurriedly ran to where mom and dad were. I watched her from my room as she approaches them and I saw the gift they got for Seohyun, a car. I was really surprised that time and I felt a bit of jealousy pinched me. But luckily, I’m able to hide those infront of them and act cooly when talking with them. That night I told myself not to be hurt with those kinds of things and just accept it. I really don’t want to have a fight with Seohyun, my younger sister with that matter. I really love her that’s why I realized that letting go is the best way to make me feel better.

 

Then suddenly… “Tok! Tok!”. I heard from the door. I was already going to sleep that time but as I opened my door, I saw my mom smiling at me and I know she has something to tell me.

 

“Dear, I’m sorry for disturbing you. I just have some words for you.” Mom said. I let her in and we sat on my bed.

 

“Yoona, I know you feel bad for us giving your dongsaeng a car…”

 

“Aniyo Eomma!”I interrupted “I really don’t feel bad about it. Actually I’m grateful to you and to dad that you gave Seohyun what she wanted since then. So don’t feel sorry Eomma! It’s really okay” showing my mom a big smile.

 

“Thanks Yoona, I’m thankful too, to have a daughter like you and a good sister to your dongsaeng. Well, thanks for having a chat with me. I’ll be going! Sleep tight Honey, I love you! Goodnight” and accompanied it with a kiss on my forehead. As an answer, I just nodded my head and she already went outside my room. And without knowing, I already fall asleep with a mark of smile on my face that night.



 

 

MRS.OK’s (Yoona’s personal maid) POV

 

“Miss Yoona! Miss Yoona! Your mom is already calling you. Breakfast is about to be served. It’s already time to wake up!”

 

*yawn* Neh….. Thanks for waking me up!”Ms. Yoona cheerfully answered.

 

I was really thankful that I am serving this family especially Ms. Yoona. She is a cheerful girl and stays simple even though she comes from a wealthy family. She never treated me and the other servants badly just like other kids there who feel they’re princesses. Since she was a child, I was the one who took care of her until now that’s why I knew every detail about her and if there’s something that bothers her. But every time that happens, she always hide it, she doesn’t show her weak side on anyone especially on her family. That’s why whenever something is wrong with her I don’t bother asking her because I already knew she won’t tell me. But despite those secrets, I still like her for being a strong and lovely girl.

 

YOONA’s POV

While taking their breakfast…..

 

Mom and dad decided to have a week vacation with the four of us. It was requested by Seohyun, my dongsaeng. I was very grateful because it’s been a long time since the last time my parents had a free time for us because of their busy schedule.

“Yoona, Seohyun. After having breakfast, ready yourselves and pack you’re your things coz’ we’re going out of town!” Eomma excitedly announced.

 

“Cheongmalyo?” I and Seohyun shouted at the same time. Then everyone chuckled.

 

After our breakfast, Seohyun and I hurriedly went to our own rooms to prepare our things for the out of town trip.

 

In Yoona’s room…..

 

“Ms. Yoona, you can already prepare yourself. No need to help me in preparing your things.” Mrs. Ok calmly said.

 

“Aniyo Mrs. Ok! Its okay, I can already do things like this. Don’t bother helping. I know you’re still exhausted because you already slept late last night so just have a nap to gain your energy!”

 

“Are you sure Ms. Yoona? Don’t mind me, It’s….”

 

“I’m certainly sure Mrs. Ok! Keke~ No need to worry, I can manage this one already.” Accompanying it with a wink.

 

“Arasso Ms. Yoona. Just call me if you’re already done.”

“Okay! I’ll be out in an hour! Bye!”

 



 

MRS. Kim’s (Seohyun’s Personal Maid) POV

In Seohyun’s room…..

“Mrs. Kim! We will be going out of own today and we’ll be staying there for a week so prepare my things and be sure to arrange it nicely. By the way, use the new bag mom gave me last day. I’ll be preparing myself too so I am hoping that you’re already finish packing things once I’m done. Arasso?” Ms. Seohyun said.

 

“Neh, Young Miss!” I answered.

 

She was really the opposite of her sister. Yoona doesn’t want me, as well as the other maids to call her “young miss”. Just her name is enough, she said. They really have a big difference when it comes to their personalities. Seohyun looks like an innocent girl but truly an arrogant one. I am serving and taking care of her since she was born that’s why I’m already used with her.

 

NORMAL POV

 

In the car…..

 

“Are you ready girls? We are going on Incheon beach today! It will be a long trip so just sleep whenever the both of you are already tired. We’ll just wake you up when we already reach the place.” Mrs. Im explained.

 

“Neh Eomma!” Seohyun answered.

 

After an hour, the both of them fell asleep already while their mom is busy chatting with her husband to prevent him from being sleepy. What a cute couple they really are.

 

Hours passed and they already arrived. Their dad’s friend who owned the beach accompanied them to the cabin they will be staying. The house wasn’t that big, but enough for the four of them. Seohyun quickly run towards the rooms to find a perfect one for her and Yoona just picked the last one that wasn’t chosen yet. The room is a simple one. Not that colorful but not too plain either. The room has 2 windows, one on the left-most corner and the other one that reveals the beautiful scenery of the sea.

 

YOONA’s POV

 

I looked at the window and I was amazed with the great view of the sunset. Everything seems so peaceful and perfect. And as I looked on the other window, I saw the other cabin next to ours that was the same as ours. I realized that there were also people who are also occupying it. As I wandered my eye, I saw a tall and not so skinny guy also starring on his window, maybe familiarizing the place as well. That guy suddenly lifts his face and our eyes met. Then I gave him a smile as a sign of friendship but then he returned his eyes on what he is staring a while ago.

 

“What a cold guy! I just want to befriend him so it won’t be hard for me staying here for some days.” Yoona muttered to herself.

 

Suddenly…..

 

“Yoona! Be ready! We will be having our dinner in the beach restaurant in a while.” Mom called.

 

“Neh Eomma!” I answered.

 

NORMAL POV

 

After 5 minutes, Yoona came out wearing some comfy clothes.

 

“Yah Yoona! Why are you wearing a t-shirt and a short? We are going on a formal dinner tonight. You can’t wear those clothes. You still have time, so hurry and change!” mom exclaimed.

 

“Mianhaeyo Eomma! I didn’t bring any dress with me. You can go without me tonight! I’ll just come for tomorrow’s dinner. Tomorrow I’ll visit the town’s market to look for some dresses there.” Yoona answered.

 

“Okay then, we will be going! Take care of yourself Honey! We’ll be back immediately after the dinner ends. Bye!” Their dad said.

 

“Komawoyo Appa! Take care of yourselves too and have a great dinner! Bye!” Yoona answered.

 

“Bye Unnie!” Seohyun bid her farewell too.

 

Yoona, who is now alone on their cabin, was really bored so she decided to walk along the seashore. There were few people who are also strolling there, most were couples and some are groups of friends. After she has gotten tired, she sat on the sand and stretched her slender legs to relax them.

 

Then suddenly…..

 

“Ouch!” Yoona and the guy shouted at the same time.

 

“Yah! Didn’t you see that someone is here?” Yoona shouted.

 

“Can’t you see? How can I see you? It’s dark already so I didn’t see someone sitting in the middle of my way.” The guy explained.

 

“Well, just say your apologies. That’s all I want. Besides, we both know that it isn’t my fault.”

 

“Mwo? It isn’t my fau….”

 

Yoona quickly covered his mouth with her hands.

 

“SO-RRY! There’s nothing hard saying those 2 syllable word.” Yoona said.

 

“Neh! Neh! Mianhaeyo.”

 

“That’s better! By the way, I’m Im Yoona! And you?”

 

“Kyuhyun, Cho Kyuhyun!”And without another word, he already went away.

 

“At last! I heard him say those words already. After giving me a cold expression a while ago. Well, at least he isn’t that bad. He still apologized.” Yoona thought.

 

KYUHYUN’s POV

 

“That girl is really something! I came here to avoid those irritating girls in school and now, there’s another one here. How can I enjoy my stay here if…….. Hmmm, but I didn’t see any sparkles on her eyes a while ago just like the annoying girls in school. I think she’s different. Maybe, she’s not like those girls that I thought. She’s not that bad anyway. Thank god! I can still relax. ” Kyuhyun said as he sighed.