Askers

Fell In Love

      "Why did you tap my shoulder?" asked Victoria.

      " I wanted to know when first period ends." Luhan told Victoria. She didn't get to answer because the teacher interupted.

      " Good morning students. My name is Park Soohyun.You can call me Mr. Park. Now I want you to raise your hand, stand up, then tell your name. Now let's start with you young lady sitting by the window." Victoria raised her hand, stand up, and said,

      " Hi, my name is Victoria." Luhan looked at her with innocient eyes. He smiled at her.

      " Next!" said Mr. Park. Victoria stared back at Luhan when he stand up.

      " Hello! My name is Luhan." Stared at him the whole entire time. She thought, Wow! What a lovely name! When Luhan sat back down, Luhan & Victoria made lovely eye-contact.

      :1 hour later, math class was finish. Victoria packed up then walked out the door to next period. The group of guys went to Luhan's math class and waited for him.

       " How was it?" asked Kris.

       " Was good." said Luhan as he walked

       " Who do you sit by?" asked Lay. Luhan stopped walking turned back, smiled then said,

       " A girl name Victoria. She was the one who we bumped to this morning." Luhan smiled again.

        " Which one? There was two," said Kai.

        " The blondish hair but straight," explained Luhan.

        " She's pretty when I saw her!" said Baekhyun.

        " She is," agreed the others.  Kris didn't care what the others was saying about Victoria but he missed Gyuri..

        " Hey!! Where are you going Luhan?" asked Sehun as he ran to Luhan.

        " Next period." said Luhan.

        " Wait for us too!" said the others as they ran to Luhan & Sehun.

        " We'll go with you," said Kai.