First Day Of School

Fell In Love

      It was the first day of school for the Seoul High School students. A group of girls decided to meet each other at the tallest tree. Hara and Nicole walked together to the tree. Victoria & Gyuri went together. Seungyeon & Jiyoung went together. On the way to the tree, Victoria & Gyuri crashed into a group of boys! There was 6 of them!

 

       "Sorry!" Victoria & Gyuri said at the same time. Kris & Luhan just stared at Victoria & Gyuri.

      "Becareful next time!" Luhan said with additude to Victoria. " I will," said Victoria. Kris & Gyuri made eye-contact.

       " Well, yeah, becareful," Kris said as he rolled his eyes.

      "Sorry," the rest said & bowed.

      " It's fine," Victoria said & smiled back.

      " We are in a hurry, so we'll leave first!" said Gyuri. They left. Five minutes later, Victoria & Gyuri got to the tree.

      " Why are you so late?" asked Nicole.

      " We accidentally crashed into a group of boys. We had a bit of problem," said Gyuri.

       " Are you guys okay?" asked Jiyoung.

       "Yeah. Don't worry," said Victoria.

      " Let's talk about our business," said Seungyeon. They asked each other which classes are they in. All of them are in 2 same classes. The first bell rang. It meant school started. They waved good-bye & splited. Victoria walked to math class. She sat in the first row but by the window. She started to get her stuff ready for first period as other students kept on filling the seats.

 

         A guy with blonde hair sat by Victoria. She had seen him somewhere before, but she couldn't remember. She didn't care so she just stared out the window. She felt that someone tapped her shoulder. She turned to check who tapped her. It was the guy sitting by her. She looked at his face & she exactly knew who he was!

          He looked at her. They stared at each other for a minute. He knew he had seen her before! He remembered! They pointed at each other at the same time!