winterseoul19 「Desire - Part Two」

Once Upon A Twist And Turn

IMPORTANT NOTICE

  1. You DID read the warning that I don't do happy endings right? Because everybody requested for a happy ending except for this one applier :o I'll try my best to make a happy ending for you...a twistedly happy ending..meh..this one counts as happy. Because as far as I know, all fary tales are happy as long as the girl gets together with the boy...
  2. National exam is in two weeks so I will not update untill it's finished, hope you understand :D

Do proceed to the story^^


“Are you sure you want to do it, honey? I’ve no problem playing with the waters but you’ve a lot to pay to me.” Hyuna said to Seowoon who just looked back at her with a maniacal look on her eyes, her voice quivered as she confirmed her request to her friend. Hyuna smiled darkly and snapped her fingers above her head.

 

“Consider it done then.  Go to the usual place when it’s full moon’s time and wait for my signs. You get what you want and I get mine. It’s a win-win.” The black haired smirked as she snatched the necklace that’s always been hanging around Seowoon’s neck, an inheritance from her late mother and a prove of being the mermaid princess.

 

The next day Seowoon swam back to the surface again and watched the boat intently as it sways slowly and lazily along with the sea waves. Her skin picked up the quickening of the wind and she discreetly simpered, dipping her chin into the water and rubbing her hands together in excitement. Before long, the sky was torn as a lightning down, a storm had broken down and everything went chaotic. She could hear the cracking sound of the oceanic faults deep under the sea and before anyone could even register what was going on, the waves started to roll up in a billow, ready to swallow anything in its wake.

 

The small ship wobbled in the wild and high sea wave. People were screaming for the lives, holding on to anything to keep themselves from being pulled into the deep and dark sea. Donghae held on to one of the stakes for his dear live, his mind reeled as to where his fiancée was but he knew that he could d nothing else under the situation then. Out of the corner of his eye, he saw her fluttering blue dress; now limp with water; being drowned into the sea. His eyes widened in pure horror as he reached out for her but everything was too late for him, his fingertips could only brushed the tresses of black hair before Jessica submerged into the water. He could feel his eyes pricking hot with tears but he could care no more, the storm had ended yet it took with it the most precious thing to her.

 

Out in the sea, Seowoon lunged forward when she saw the lady she was waiting for fell into the deep sea. She quickly snatched her and covered her petite mouth with her scaly hands, glaring at her when she saw Jessica’s eyes widened in fear. A smirk etched its way to her face and she dragged them even deeper into the water before they came to a stop in what looked like a giant coral reef. Jessica’s consciousness had gone out like a light form the lack of oxygen and her skin as pale as death. Seowoon looked over at her and smirked as she proceeded to sank her teeth into Jessica’s flesh and ripped her from limb to limb. A lunatic look was plastered to her face as she ate the poor girl, not minding at all that the water around her had turned a horrible dark red color.

 

Her entrails started to flow in the water as Seowoon ripped her abdomen open and gnaw on it. “Let’s see if Hyuna is right. Let’s see if I can really take this girl’s body by eating it. And donghae will finally be able to love me.”

 

It’s been a few days since the incident yet Donghae was yet to find his fiancée, weird as it is, she was the only one carried away by the wave. The others just deemed her as an unfortunate girl yet Donghae refused to believe so. He knew that she was still out there somehow, something in his conscious knew she was still alive.

 

Donghae continued to take long strides along the beach, hoping to find some sign to where she was. His hair was in disarray and he was not even properly clothed for the cold windy night nor had he taken proper rest but he could care less. He couldn’t sleep anyway with her disappearance nagging on his mind.

 

He let out a groan and squatted down on the sandy beach, his head hung low and his hands reached up to massage his temples. The lack of sleep had gotten to him and the headache seemed only to worsen with every step he took. Suddenly he heard a soft sound behind him. He groggily turned around and felt his heart jumped at the sight that welcomed him.

 

A girl with long black hair and tanned skin was walking towards him with a happy smile on her face. She looked familiarly like someone yet she didn’t resemble her that much at the same time.

 

“Donghae Oppa~” She called out and waved at him.

 

“J-Jessica?” Donghae breathed out as she embraced him. His hands innately found their way to her waist. “You’re alive? But how?”

 

“Neh, I think I was saved by a mermaid.” Seowoon, in the form of Jessica replied with the same smile. “Aren’t you glad to see me?”

 

“Of course I am, of course I am. You have no idea how miserable I felt when I lost you. Had I been quicker that time, you wouldn’t have to go through all this. And…you were saved by a mermaid you say?”

 

“Yes, a mermaid that loves you very much.” She answered back as she s her arms around his neck and pulled him closer before burying her face in his neck, ignoring the incredulous yet amused smile she got from her lover. A familiar smirk crept onto her beautiful face.

 

“But…your hair seems darker and curlier. And your skin has really turn tan. And…your eyes, they seem different.” He said after placing a trail of butterfly kisses along her jawline and neck.

 

She only giggled and say, “Why it must be the sea water.”

 

He smiled at her, a smile that’s full of warmth, a gentle smile only for her, and swooped her up in her arms before kissing her deeply and softly.

 

“I am so glad to have you back.”

 


 

A/N: I have the feeling no one was going to get this story so…It was a joke between me and my friends about mermaids. He told me that fishes turn into mermaid after eating a human girl :P

So yeah all this time Seowoon was stalking Donghae in the form of a big scary fish with long ravenous teeth that can rip your body apart.

 

For winterseoul19: I'm sorry if this is not what you wanted. I'm sooooo sorry I tried my best though..I really did. Donghae is Seowoon's now...sort of. And they live happily ever after...sort of. I hope you find this enjoyable^^

If you don't next time I make a happy fic, I'll be sure to include you as my penitance :]