winterseoul19 「Desire - Part One」

Once Upon A Twist And Turn

Here is part one, I originally want to finish it first, but I think that would take too long, plus I still need to study for pop quiz tomorrow. Personally, I am NOT happy with this at all, it's a little trashy for me but I don't want to make you wait longer so..meh...

So yeah...anyway. I hope you don't minf the slight DonghaeJessica here, I adore those two, winterseoul19, no worries, you'll get the guy in the end. Any req on who's your friend is going to be? :D

I hope you enjoy this and...part two is coming up soon^^


The black haired young woman, Seowoon, hid at her usual place behind the coarse reef as she peeked at the big ship sailing in the middle of the deep black sea, a boisterous laugh of merriment filling up the air in the death of the night. Her big hazel eyes gleamed in fascination as she watched tons of people, all of them most probably the ship’s crew, singing songs of jubilation as the cheerful sound of a fiddle accompanied them. Her heart tingled with a warmth she’s never felt before.

 

“Oh how I wish I could be there.” She murmured to herself, the soft whisper caressed away by the cold night wind, as she raised her hand to lightly grazed her wet arm, dripping with the salt water of the Yellow Sea.

 

“Why I wonder how it would feel not having water all over my body, or to walk on the…ground. I believe that’s what it’s called…” She trailed away as her eyes caught sigh of a girl dancing around in a flouncy blue dress, a happy smile on her face. “I want them all.”

 

Dipping her deeper into the water so that only her eyes were visible, she swam her way slowly to the ship, leaving a trail of ripples after her wake and stopped after the distance between was enclosed to a mere few feet. She raised her head and her eyes started to dart through the crowd, as if searching for a certain someone.

 

“Where is he? Where is that man?” She whispered softly as she looked around for a certain man. He, the one with the black hair, ever-existent grin and bright eyes. A baleful smile crept its way onto her face as her eyes caught the sight of the tall man, the tall man whom she’s been eyeing this few days. Her face lightened up in a big grin. “I want that.”

 

She continued t remain there for another hour before she saw a girl, the girl in the flouncy blue dress sashaying her way to her man, her possession, her pearl and sneaked an arm around his neck, pulling him close to her. The girl, Jessica she believed is called, smiled radiantly as their noses touched each other and let out a giggle as her man pulled her into his arms and started to waltzed their way slowly into the middle of the crowd and away from her view.

 

Seowoon gritted her teeth in anger, she could feel something hot bubbled up from her chest making her body tremble, and it’s not because of the cold wind for she is used to it. Her eyes tore up in fury. Nobody could take him away from her. Not her love, not her prince. Not her Donghae. Her nostrils flare up in anger and she dived into the water not-so-gracefully, splashing water everywhere, attracting Donghae’s attention.

 

“What are you looking at, oppa?” Jessica’s sweet voice filled his ears. The brown haired man just shook his head slowly, his brows furrowing as he stared a little more at the source of the splashing sound. He could have sworn he saw a head there. Clicking his tongue, he sent a warm smile at her and put his hand over her small shoulder, pulling her to his chest and kissed the top of her head.

 

“No, it’s nothing…” His voice lingered on and even from below the water, Seowoon could see him embracing her, kissing her. Burned with anger she decided to ditch the ship and swam even deeper, her caudal fins swishing angrily as she made her way down to the abyssal plain.

 

“Why hello there little Seowoon, is there anything I can help you with?” A shrill voice came from the sea cave behind her. She jolted visibly before turning her back slowly to face the source of the sound and found another young woman, with long black hair and a small smile on her face, looking anything but pretty in her eyes. Seowoon gulped and leaned closer to her friend, she knew asking a favor from her was not going to be easy but she is her only hope and she will do whatever it takes to get Donghae, to make her able to face him.


Read and Review? X)

And just tell me if there are anything you don't like, I'll try and fix it on latter chapters :D

Have a nice day people~