the end ! :)

Locked in hate and love ~~you X key~~One shot

a tear rolled over your cheek.key pulled your chin up,wiped your tear away with his thumb and give you a sweet passionate kiss. he pulled back and smiled at you.the kind of smile that you never saw before on key's face,it was so heartwarming,it wad that smile you never want to look away from.'maybe we should go back home' key said 'i think Onew,Taemin,Jonghyun and Minho are already home.' you nodded.

on your way home,you and key where talking about other Kpop groups and ended up dancing your way home while singing gangnam style. You and key where back at your home.you reached in your pockets to find the key when key sunnedly grabbed your hand and turned you around,his arm where around your waist,pulling you closer to him,followed by his lips crashing down to yours,his tongue skillfully entered your mouth and started rubbing your tongue with his. your legs felt like jelly and your heart skipped at the beat.

key pulled away,just than you two noticed that the door was open and jonghyun,minho,taemin,leeteuk and heechul where standing there. ofcourse they saw everything.jonghyun and minho started laughing very hard 'so this is what happens between you two when we're not around' jonghyun said. everybody was oké with the fact that key was now your boyfriend,except for taemin,he went upstairs to his bedroom,jonghyun alsow went upstairs to see what was wrong with taemin.he opened taemin's door and saw taemin looking at him with tears rolling down his cheek. he walked to taemins bed and took a seat next to him 'you like ___ ,don't you' jonghyun asked taemin. taemin nodded and whiped his tears away 'b-but i know she's happy with key so i will never have a chance wi-' jonghyun cutted taemin of by kissing him,taemin eyes where widened in suprise.when jonghyun pulled back he looked deep into taemin's eyes 'taemin-ah,i love you,i promise i will never hurt you' jonghyun said before kissing taemin again.taemin wanted to say he loved him too but he couldn't, he didn't know why, it was like it was al a joke, so instead ,taemin just kissed jonghyun back.jonghyun was suprised at the kissing skills of taemin, but he didn't disliked.Taemin started poking jonghyun bottom lip with his tong,jonghyun opened his mouth to give taemin entrance.jonghyun trailed his hand through taemin hair.  they went on with this for  15 minutes,only breaking the kiss to catch their breath.

 

~~_____ (you)'s p.o.v~~

'were are jonghyun and taemin?' i asked minho 'i don't know,upstairs,i think' he answered.'maybe i should go check on them' i said and than left the room, on way to taemin's room. i knocked on taemin's door,but no answer (they where to bussy kissing,that they didn't heard someone knocking) i opened the door and saw jonghyun laying on taemin kissing each other 'OMO!' i gasped and covered my mouth. jonghyun got up. 'uuuuh,____ it's...it's not what it looks like, believe me!' jonghun said.i was not surprised that they where gay,i was suprised because taemin had a boyfriend and he didn't tell you 'taemin! how dare you not tell me that you and jonghyun are dating!' i said with a smile on my face.taemin's face turned red and he looked shyly at his shoes 'haha...well i'll leave you guys alone than' i said before closing the door and going back downstairs.

~~ normal p.o.v (nobody's p.o.v)~~

you walked in the living room to find key reading your book,you smiled 'it's an interesting book isn't it' you said while you sat down next to him,key looked up,he didn't say anything just rolled his eyes and layed the book back on the coffee table.you brought your face closer to key's and kissed him. onew,minho,leeteuk and heechul walked in the living room 'yah! you two please get a room' onew said while he was chewing on his chicken. you saw heechul glaring at key,he gave him that if-you-ever-hurt-her-i'll-kill-you look,(heechul always treads you like you're his daughter,just like key does to taemin) you laughed when you saw key's scared face.onew sat down next to key,grabbed to tv-remote and zapped trough some boring shows and stopped at 'resident evil'. while watching you laid your head down on key's lap and you slowly started falling asleep.key looked at you with the biggest smile ever, your hair out of your face and not paying any attention to the movie.

you had the best dream ever   (3 guesses about who)

 

 

 

yeay i ended my first one shot ^^ ( i know it isn't that good) i hope you liked it....now it's time for some epic happy weels :))))