'i...love you too'

Locked in hate and love ~~you X key~~One shot

Key stopped insulting you, you got up and headed to the kitchen,still ignoring key. key snapped 'YAH STOP IGNORING ME !!!' he gave you a push, not meaning to hurt you,but you fell on the ground.you let out a scream when your knee hit the ground. Key felt sorry,but just sad 'don't be such a baby'. you got up,gave key a death glare and than went to the kitchen.

you poured some water into a glass,Suddenly you heard a hard noise coming from the living room.you grabbed your drink and walked to the living room to see what happend,you saw key lying on the ground.'did you fall?' you asked while laughing.'no i just attacked the floor' Key said sarcastically. 'do you know how they call that?' you asked key. 'how?' 'karma,key,it's all karma' you said.'pff' key rolled his eyes 'you know i don't believe in that stuff '.

You walked to the seat and sat down.you looked at an old picture of you and SHINee.the picture was taken 5 months after their debute,you looked at yourself at the picture,you were standing next to key and key was resting his arm on your shoulder.you thougth back at those days.Oke,you had to be fair,when you first met key it wasn't really hate at first sight. actually, you and key where friends.Key was caring and sweet,and you even had feelings for him. at one moment he started hating you,you didn't know why,but from that day you denied that you ever liked him and just acted like you hated him to,although you still had a crush on him.

'____,____,____, YAH ____ ANSWER ME!' key screamed.'huh' you looked at key,key sighed 'YOU'RE SUCH A DAYDREAMER' key was still screaming at you 'you don't have to scream like that!' you said a bit annoyed. key didn't respond.' i am going  out for a walk' you didn't wait for key to respong you just grabbed your coat and walked out of the house.

you where already walking for 15 minutes when you reached the edge of a forest. you heard someone call your name,you turned around to meet key's face 'don't you know how dangerous it can be to walk around at this hour,what if someone attacks you or something like that' key said with a nagging voice.'o god key, i'm 20 i can take care of myself, and by the way, why would you care about me?' you said and walked towards key. key snapped 'WHY I CARE ABOUT ? BECAUSE I LOVE YOU,THAT'S WHY I CARE ABOUT YOU!' your eyes widened 'he....he what ???' you thougth.'than...than w-why are you always so mean to me?' ​you managed to sputter out.key took a deep breath 'i always had a crush on you,but it was so ​obvious that you liked taemin,so i tried to just see you as a friend,but if i was so close to you i started getting nervous so i decided to you act like i hate you,only by doing that i could hide my feelings for you' key said and looked down at the ground.'but i know you like taemin,so just forget that i ever told you this' without thinking you walking closer to key and crashed your lips on his, key's eyed widened but he kissed you back. you pulled back and placed your head on his shoulder and said 'i....love you too' key hugged you 'i'm sorry for always being so mean to you' key said with guilt in his voice 'me too' you answered.

 

 

 

 

 

i'm going to end this chapter here, i know it was short but i didn't had some much time to write it =) sorry for that. last chapter is coming (there will be a bit of jongtae in that chapter too =))))))  )