All's Well Ends Well

All's Well Ends Well (Sequel to I Know You Are Happy Up Above)
 
- Michiie's POV -
 
I looked up into the clear blue skies above and I smiled. The white clouds up above seems to be smiling back at me. I glanced down onto my protruding stomach, touching and caressing it softly. " Jaejoong oppa, I am pregnant ! " I told my brother happily while I looked into the skies, hoping he had heard what I said.
 
As I was looking up into the skies above, someone came and hugged me from behind. A kiss came soon after and it landed on my cheeks. I smiled and turned to face my once boyfriend and now husband. " Oppa, why do you always do that to me ? It tickles ! " I complained cutely towards him. He smiled and hugged me even tighter. I began to feel uneasy so I let out a soft uneasy moan.
 
Yunho loosen his grip on me. " I.. I'm sorry. Are you in pain ? I hope I didn't hurt you or our baby. I should have been more careful. " He looked really anxious and worried. I smiled and said " Yunho oppa, I am fine. You need not worry.. it's okay.. "
 
Suddenly, I felt immense pain in my stomach. I cried and screamed in pain. " Oppa, it hurts a lot now.. help me please.. PLEASE.. !! " And then the surroundings around me all went pitch-black.
 
 
- Yunho's POV -
 
" Michiie, Michiie.. you okay there ? Wake up baby.. don't scare me, please.. " I said pleadingly towards my wife. She was as pale as a ghost. Suddenly, I saw blood coming out from beneath her dress and I knew she wasn't in a good condition.
 
I carried her down and into my car. I was ready to bring her to the hospital. " Michiie, hang on there please.. baby hold on.. stay with me.. " I said to her. 
 
Upon reaching the hospital, I carried her and rushed her into an empty emergency room hoping that some doctor would come and treat her immediately. The doctor came shortly and I was asked to wait outside the room as they were trying to treat her. I paced back and forth, up and down, hoping that she would be okay.
 
The doctor finally came out and I nearly collapsed when I heard what he had said to me. " Sir, I would need to do an emergency surgery on her. She is currently in a critical stage, the baby needs to be taken out from her now. Please follow the nurse and sign the surgery procedure form to allow us to continue with the surgery. Thank you. " said the doctor calmly. I did as I was told.. and she was taken into the surgery room.
 
I couldn't sit still for who knew how long. Finally, she came out from the surgery room. I was so happy and glad to see her. " Mr. Jung, congratulations, you have twins. Your wife is alright now but she's still weak from the surgery.She will be better in a few days time. " said the doctor to me. I looked happily at him and thanked him for saving both my wife and babies.
 
I went into Michiie's room. I saw her sleeping soundly on the bed with IV drips all over her. Tears walled up in my eyes as I said to her softly  " Baby, you have done a great job. Thank you for staying so strong. I love you. " I bend down gently and planted a kiss on her forehead. I prayed that she would be awake soon as I couldn't wait to tell her the good news.
 
 
 - Writer's POV -
 

Michiie was unconscious for a few days. During those few days, Yunho had stayed next to her, taking care of her and hoping she would somehow respond to him. He also made a few trips to the nursery just to have a look at his twins. They were really cute and adorable. He decided to call them Jung Yunjae and Jung Jiyool. He smiled as he thought about his wife and the twins. He thought about the days they were going to be spending together in the future. He smiled as he imagined the twins calling him " appa ".

Michiie woke up when Yunho was at the nursery one day. She started to wonder where she was as the surroundings were all white. White walls, white ceiling, white bed and bedsheets. As she was trying to find out, Yunho came into her room. He nearly jumped out of joy when he saw that Michiie is finally awake. He then went nearer to Michiie and planted a kiss on her forehead.

" I am glad you are awake now baby.. You made me so worried days ago." Yunho told Michiie in a loving voice.

" I.. I'm sorry oppa.. for making you worry.. about.. me.. " said Michiie weakly while she was trying hard to forced a smile at him.

Yunho smiled and he said " Michiie-ah, thank you so much for giving me Yunjae and Jiyool. They are really adorable. I can't wait to hear them call me ' appa '. Once you're better, I will bring you to them okay ? "

It took Michiie a while to understand what was happening.. but Yunho was very patient as he retold Michiie everything that has happened days ago.. from how she had fainted up until when she awoke from her deep sleep. Michiie smiled when she heard what Yunho said.

After a few days, Michiie was able to be discharged from the hospital. Yunho then brought her to have a look at their twins. Upon reaching the nursery, Michiie gasped in delight as she saw her twins cuddling in their blankets. Yunho was really happy to watch Michiie and the twins together. He felt really happy as he was about to have in own family.

Finally after watching the twins, Yunho brought Michiie back home. He made her rest on the bed all day. Michiie was feeling really bored so she tried to take a walk around the room when Yunho went downstairs to prepare their lunch. Michiie went near the windows again like how she usually did. She looked up into the skies and smiled.

" Jaejoong oppa, Yunho and I are really happy now. We have twins now.. a boy and a girl.. Yunho wants to name them Jung Yunjae and Jung Jiyool. Those names are awesome right ? I meant the names are really pretty. Ahh right, Yunjae looks just like you.. Yunho said that's because it is you. You came back for me.. I am really happy to hear that and oppa, Yunho has been really nice to me.. hehe, thank you for introducing him to me. Please look out for us.. keep Yunho, me and our twins safe from harm. I will love you always. " said Michiie towards the skies above.

Yunho caught her up from her bed, but he just smiled as he hear what Michiie had told her brother just now. He was happy that Michiie has finally been able to live life positively, just like how he wished to see her live.

" Jaejoong, your sister is happy.. and I am happy as well. Thank you so much for introducing your sister to me. She's been a great wife and friend to me. I will really cherish her forever. Please pray hard for us as well. I promise I would make her happy in life. I love you, my best friend and brother forever. " said Yunho quietly in his heart.