DaeHyun's Doe.

DaeHyun's Doe.

"Yah, Bambi-yah~” a sweet voice sang across the classroom. “Kim ChaeMi?”

In the last row, one seat away from the window, Kim ChaeMi flipped her head to the side and let her other cheek warm the wooden desktop. She now faced the ever darkening skies.

“Bambi~” the voice sang again.

All the girls in the room melted to his perfect pitch and soft notes. Not only did he sound like an angel, he looked like the heavenly beings themselves molded his face to their liking. Simply put, he was gorgeous. With his looks and golden voice, he was the school’s prince before the end of their entrance ceremony.

“Babo-yah,” ChaeMi muttered without truly acknowledging the boy. “If you keep doing this, people are going to talk.”

“But I never get to see my Bambi-yah. Why do they need to separate us into male and female homerooms?” he asked taking the seat in front of hers.

“Because it’s always been like this.” She tossed her head and looked up at him from underneath of her thick blunt bangs.

“Yah, you got them cut again?” He pushed the bangs out of her face to reveal her deep doe-like eyes. The eyes that gave her the nickname, and he also unveiled a scar that ran down her forehead.

“Yah! Stop it!” She hurried to fix her bangs and dodged his second attempt to move them. “Don’t touch my hair. You know how I am about it.”

“Aish...You make it seem like I’m punching an old person or eating your cake.”

At the last part of his analogy, she gasped and covered her gaping mouth. “You take that back about my cake!”

He chuckled at her knowing she could care less about cake and more about the elderly. “So, are we hanging out tonight or what?”

She tapped a finger on her puffed cheeks and sighed. “I don’t think I have anything planned for tonight, let me check my schedule. I might have to pencil you in next week.”

“Bwoh~? Is someone getting popular without me?” He questioned in awe at her.

She leaned forward and pinched his nose. “Yah, is our prince mocking me?”

“ChaeMi, I give up!”

She let go and he struggled to fix his nostrils. “I hate when you do that.”

“And I hate when you play with my bangs.”

“You know I don’t mean any harm....”

She exhaled deeply and looked back outside the window. “What are we going to do?”

“Surprise.”

“Surprise,” she huffed as he smiled and hurried out the door.

--

“So what are we doing exactly?” ChaeMi asked as she wandered into her friend’s home. Both of his parents were out on a business trip and wouldn’t be home for the next day. It was a typical Friday night at the Jung’s residence.

“My cousin sent me a movie from the States,” he called from the kitchen area. “You remember YuHee right?”

“Yah, she’s the one wanting to become an orthodontist...right?”

“That’s the one.”

She sighed. “Hyunnie, she’s in Canada. I just talked to her the other day. She’s in Toronto.”

“Oh!” He sat down next to ChaeMi on the couch passing her a bowl of ice-cream. “That explains those red leaves on her postcards...I thought she was in the US.”

ChaeMi stirred her ice-cream until it was soft and took a bite. “Yah, aren’t you going to start the film or are we just going to watch a black screen?”

DaeHyun groaned and shuffled his feet across the floor, nearly dragging them. He popped in the DVD and pressed play. “Is it just me, or is this movie incredibly quiet?”

“Is everything plugged in?” ChaeMi pouted walking to the backside of the entertainment system.

“Yah! I’m not stupid, everything was working fine the other day.”

“Pabo. I never said you were stupid.” She checked the chords. “It doesn’t look like anything’s fallen out. Maybe it’s just the DVD.”

“What a waste.”

“It’s not like we can’t watch it. Maybe we can figure out what’s going on anyways.” ChaeMi suggested. She took her seat on the couch and waited for DaeHyun to join her.

“Wow, I have no idea what’s going on,” he mumbled after the first ten minutes.

“Me neither, but I still want to watch it.”

He took the bowl of ice-cream from her and scooped a spoonful into his mouth. “Why do you always do that?”

“Do what?” she questioned not taking her eyes from the screen.

“You always mash up the ice-cream. You ruin the texture.”

“Yah! I like it soft.” She looked back to him and noticed that he had eaten the rest of it. “Why did you finish it?”

He pressed the spoon to his lower lip. “You take too long eating.”

“It’s called taking my time,” she scoffed.

He lowered his eyelids and hushed her with the spoon. “Shh, I can’t hear the movie.”

“Very funny,” she mumbled.

“Bambi!”

“What?!”

He leaned across to her and covered her ear to exchange a secret. “That was an indirect kiss.”

She blushed a pale shade of red and pushed him to the side. “You’re such a PABO!” Before she could protested he jumped back up and hugged her tightly. “You know you love me,” he whispered into her ear.

“Whatever helps you sleep at night.”

He wrapped his arms around her and lowered his lips to her ear letting his breath tickle her earlobe. “You’re such a jerk, but don’t deny you like me.”

She moved to shove him away but he dodged her. His legs closed around her middle and she was trapped. “DaeHyun! What is your problem?!”

He leaned in and slid his finger across her lips. “You’ve been forgetting to wear chapstick. Your lips are so dry.” His thumb rubbed the crease of her lips and then the outline of the lower half. When she attempted to wet them with her tongue he grabbed her bottom lip and tugged it away gently. “Yah, didn’t your mom ever tell you your lips is bad?”

She rolled her eyes. “You do it all the time.”

He chuckled. “So you’ve noticed?”

Flustered, she raised her hand but he took it in his. “As long as you don’t use grape chapstick, we shouldn’t have a problem.”

“Why does it matter what flavor it is? It’s only chapstick.”

“Yeah,” he said wetting his thumb with his tongue. “But I hate grape.” His thumb rubbed the saliva into her somewhat dry lips. She sat there in awe as he massaged it into . She had no idea what he was doing, but the feeling of his touch made her heart skip a beat.

“You know what I mean?” he asked her.

She sat there breathless staring at him. She had no idea what he meant. Her head was too cloudy and full of nonsense. What was she supposed to say? She didn’t know. What did he mean by all of this?

His fingers raised to her forehead and brushed her bangs away. He her scar and smiled gently. “Did I ever tell you sorry for this?”

She blinked. “I’m not sure.”

He snorted and kissed it softly. “I hope I haven’t, because I’m glad it’s there. I’m only sorry that you were hurt.”

He was referring to when they were little. The both of them were playing around and he accidentally shut the door on her face. The edge of the door struck her forehead and she fell to the floor crying. Being only four, DaeHyun reopened the door and bent down to her, begging that she would stop crying.

“I didn’t mean too! ChaeMi-yah, please stop crying. It’s not bleeding that much. It’s not as bad as when I fell off my bike. Remember that? It’s not that much blood. ChaeMi? Please don’t cry!”

ChaeMi didn’t stop crying until the next day. Ten stitches later, she was bandaged and playing again, just not with DaeHyun. She made an effort to stay away from him, which only lasted about a day.

“You were so mad at me.”

“Rightfully so.”

He chuckled at her and kissed the scar again. “I guess I was just marking you for myself.”

She began to ask him a question but he leaned in and covered with his own. “For that, I’m so not sorry.”

Her eyes fell from his to his lips. “What’re you...”

“Moistening you lips.”

Her eyes were glued to him. “But you said saliva was bad for-”

He kissed her again making a point to glide his tongue across her upper lip as he did so. “I said your own lips was bad.” He leaned in and grasped her bottom lip between both of his. “You’re too cute Bambi.”

She only looked at him with a dumbstruck expression. “I don’t understand...”

“I like you.” He breathed into . “Are you really that oblivious?”

It took her a few more seconds to process the meaning of his words. “You mean...”

One of his hand pulled her closer to him and he met her lips for a third time. “You look so cute when you’re confused. You're like a doe.” He kissed her again. This time she understood and made an effort to kiss him back. He bit at her lips pushing her down flat across the couch. He was soon on top of her and she played with his hair. Her fingers at the base of his neck and his tongue peeked through his lips begging for her lips to part. She complied letting him flick the soft muscle against her own.

He supported his weight with his arms but she kept trying to pull him closer. As his tongue slid across hers slowly, she struggled to hide her moans.

“Just, don’t fight it,” he chuckled, breaking away from her. He lowered himself onto her again and kissed the corner of . Annoyed with his teasing, she snatched his bottom lip between her teeth. “You sure catch on,” he laughed.

“Oh, shut up.”

He began to on her upper lip as his fingers started to export the hem of her shirt. His nails pressed to her skin before making small circles into her stomach. She moaned slightly into his kiss and his lips curled into a smile.

“What are all the lights doing off?” a voice asked from the foyer.

Both of them sat up straight and hurried to fix their clothes. ChaeMi looked to DaeHyun who pecked her quickly with a cheeky grin. He pushed her hair away from her face letting his fingers slide down and pause at her lips.

“Oh, you two are watching a movie?”

“We are,” ChaeMi smiled to DaeHyun’s umma.

“Why don’t you guys watch it with the audio?” She picked up the controlled and turned it off mute.

ChaeMi glared at DaeHyun who shrugged innocently.

“What have you two been doing all this time? I muted it right before I left.”

The two exchanged looks. “We’ve been watching it without the sound,” DaeHyun lied.

“Oh, well I forgot some papers. I’ll be leaving soon and will be back tomorrow morning. ChaeMi, hope your parents are well.”

“They are,” she smiled.

DaeHyun’s fingers knotted with her own until his mother left. “Do you really want to watch the movie?”

 

_____

A/N: WHA~ I'm done ^^ I wrote this pretty fast (at least starting and finishing a oneshot in a single day is fast for me). Hope tou enjoyed it! Please feel free to read my other BAP fics if you liked this one~

they're both links! :D makin it easy for ya!

 

Study Session (Zelo x Nuna)

and...

(Love tringle between OC, YongGuk, HimChan and possibly the maknae Zelo?)

 

Thanks bunches!

Meng