"What's wrong with me?"

Should I Change ?

 

Jonghun read existing contract in his hand, he scratched his head confused, while Hongki playing his ipad. Jonghun begin to feel frustrated and looked their manager. "What is this?"He ask.He know about the contents of his contract but he didn't want to doing anything mentioned in contracted , in return he pointed toward Hongki. "He's great in variety show than me, why didn't he just signed this contract." Hongki turned his disagree face towards Jonghun . "Yaaah, I don't want in a variety show like that." he said.

Manager began to mediate them. "Jonghun I'm sorry but you really have to be on the show." Jonghun upset to hear it, he wasn't interested to that variety show.

"You have no choice, if you followed that variety show you will be more famous than now, and you will be paired with a beautiful model, wait for me to take her picture." His manager went to his room,while Jonghun and Hongki waiting him, they were look each other , neither want to be in that variety show.

A few minutes later their manager came in with a piece of paper, her photo was also in that paper, the manager handed the paper's profile to Jonghun, Jonghun eyes stunned when he saw her photo in that paper .He start reading all information about her in that paper. He smiled knowing that the girl in that phot was a young beautiful model named Nana.

"she's model,her name Nana, she is also member of Afterschool." Said His manager.

Jonghun smiled, somehow Nana is very hypnotizing his mind, he's a little devastating and his manager aware of it. "So what? do you will join We Got Married with Nana?" ask his manager.

Jonghun shook his head with a smile on his face, he scratched his head even doesn't itch. "I can't decide now, I also have to tell Hyosung first." Said Jonghun makes Hongki chuckle. "I tell you Manager Han, he's type of men who fear in women, so for matters like this he would seek approval Hyosung first. "Jonghun upset to hear it,he throws the paper in his hand towards Hongki." Yaaah shut up. "he finally silent.

"Why do you have to discuss it with Hyosung first, are you dating with her,but since when?" Ask his manager was confused because Jonghun always involves Hyosung when he had to make a decision, even though he knew they were friends but he still can't hide his curiosity why they are so appreciate each other more than people who dating.

"He's my bestfriend, I can't hide anything from her." He said,Hongki chuckling again .Jonghun stand and take his contract off the table, he gave sincere smile to his manager. "After I told Hyosung,I will sign it. "he went from his office management.

His manager looked at Hongki, Hongki stared manager back in wonder. "What?" He asked.

"I'm starting to get annoyed with their relationship." He said, Hongki looked suspiciously at his manager, but he shouldn't have negative thinking.

 

In Secret Dorm

Hyosung woke up to hear her handphone rang, she took it reluctantly. Her body was still a little uncomfortable because yesterday rain . "Yoboseo." she said, she didn't look at the screen so she doesn't know who's calling her.

"I'm in front of your dorm, quickly open the door." Said jonghun, she was so upset to know who called her and woke her is Jonghun, although reluctant to move she keep forcing herself to open the door for Jonghun, Jonghun long grumbled as she opened the door.

"Why you come here in early morning ?" Said Hyosung, rubbing her eyes were still reluctant to open.

"I want to tell you that my manager asked me to sign a contract for We Got Married." Jonghun said frankly about his manager planing.

"And then?" she asked not understand.

"What do you think, but I doubt if I cant do well?" Jonghun asked to have hyosung support, because before he never followed such a variety show.

"Of course you will be able to do well, I trust you, and I heard artists who follow that program will be more famous.But who's your partner?" Ask Hyosung started to wonder.

"Nana afterschool." He said, Hyosung was trying to remember that name, she thought she had met her before when she visited UEE dorm, she remember how Nana was very friendly to her. She immediately nodded approvingly and smiled towards Jonghun,she also show her thumb up. Jonghun chuckled see her funny behavior, sometimes even if she did not intend to make aegyo but it looks very cute in his eyes, he felt lucky to have a friend who could always make him smile and always support him.

"DIDN'T YOU TAKE A SHOWER ? YOU'RE REALLY STINKS." Shouts Jonghun he deliberately teased Hyosung, her eyebrows raised heard his words.

"You'd better go home if you're here just to insult me." Said Hyosung upset, she went into her room again left Jonghun alone in the living room, he seemed not satisfied with her response, he smiled thinking about the idea, he went into her room and carried her , Hyosung looked startled for a moment,their eyes met and they looked at each other but he immediately realized and chuckled bringing Hyosung into the bathroom and dropped her to bathup, he took a shower and pointed it at Hyosung.

"YAAAAH CHOII JONGHUN." she shouts began to reply him with splashing water in bathup towards him, they respond to each other.

Hyosung pulled his shirt,she want Jonghun also entered into bathup and his clothes will  wet like she was,but it's difficult to make Jonghun enter in, she continues to attract him until he finally lost his balance and fell into bathup, overwrite her. their eyes met, there was another sensation in their hearts, as before their heart beats more fast.Hyosung closed her eyes, and he is getting closer towards her but he stopped when her phone rang, Hyosung immediately realized and ran to get her phone, she pretended like nothing happened but it's difficult.Jonghun did not want to come home with a wet shirt so he decided to find a shirt that can be worn by him  , smiled mischievously when he saw a pile of her bras in her closet . "D cup." he thought when he saw it . he remember when he had fallen into her again but he shook his head trying to shake off his imagination.

"Yeboseo." Says Hyosung received a call, Jonghun looked at Hyosung who answered her phone after he was busy looking for a shirt that can be worn by him.

"hyosung it's me Joon." Says Joon greets Hyosung, he knew her phone number from Jieun, he accidentally called her just to hear her voice and to let her know that he is currently in Japan. "Joon oppa." Jonghun looked again at Hyosung who called someone with "oppa", there is a feeling disturbed in his heart, he approached Hyosung so he will heard more clearly.

"How are you, I was very worried when you ran to jonghun house in the rain." said Joon was made Hyosung blushed, she was happy to hear how sincere Joon worry about her.

"I'm fine Joon oppa." Says Hyosung makes Jonghun increasingly congested in his chest when he heard it, he deliberately coughed to let her know if he bothered to hear it, but Hyosung ignored him, he gets upset and out of her room.Hyosung looked toward him who just came out of her room with a strange face.

"Thank God, I really want to see you again, but unfortunately I could not because I had to finish mblaq promo in Japan." He said.

"You were in Japan oppa? When will you back?" ask Hyosung again, she also wants to meet with Joon again, somehow  their first date made imprint in Hyosung hearts.

"Maybe the day after tomorrow, Hyosung I have to go to work, I'll call you later." He said, she smiling "All right." Then she turned off her phone and looking for Jonghun, apparently he was watching tv with weird expretion. Hyosung approached him and sat next to him, he still silent.

"What's wrong?" ask Hyosung wonder.

Jonghun still silent, he did not answer hyosung. "Well if you do not want to talk, I want to take a shower, you can watching tv alone here and I'll bring clothes for you, you have to replace your wet shirt." Says Hyosung last stand, but she surprised when Jonghun held her hand and tried to stop it.

"Who Joon, why do you call him oppa?" ask Jonghun.

Hyosung chuckled. "He's from mblaq, he's one year older than me so I call him oppa, whats wrong with that?." she said, he keep his hands off from her hands and let her go, he couldn't understand himself, he doesn't know why he was upset when her heard she called joon with oppa, but he tried to hide his feelings from Hyosung.

Hyosung turned. 'You're weird today, are you okay? "she asked, Jonghun smiled ensure to Hyosung if he was okay, even though she saw him smile but she still felt that he was weird today.

she went to her room and brought shirt who can use by him,and she go again for a taking shower, Jonghun change his shirt and chuckled to himself, trying to understand himself, he began to assume that the reason he annoyed when she called joon with oppa, it probably because it was the first time he heard she got a call from a man other than himself,so it's normal to get jealous. "Alright it's normal. "he think.

Jonghun watch tv seriously until he saw Hyosung out of bathroom only wearing a towel, his eyes could not move from her. "What wrong with me?" he thought.He see how Hyosung drying her wet hair with a another towel in her hand, now he just realized that his bestfriend had been really a women. Hyosung stopped drying her hair, she turned her gaze towards tv room,and in that moment their eyes met,she was very embarrassed because she just realized that he was staring at her,she immediately went to her room.

Thump ~  Thump ~ Thump His heart beating very fast. "What's wrong with me?" He thought again, he stood up and went home without saying goodbye to Hyosung.

Hyosung is still in her room, she heard a his car sound,she peered from her window, and it turns out it was a his war car that drove very fast , she clutched her chest. "Lately everytime with my heart beat faster than usual."

While in the car Jonghun also feel the same feelings with Hyosung, he deliberately went to calm his mind, he wish that all what he feel now it's only happened today.he wish that after he meet with Nana later,his feeling now with change.

Drrrrdrrrrd Jonghun phone vibrates, he immediately accepted it when he know it from his manager, he replied with spirit.

"Hallo manager." He said he was grateful his manager immediately contacted him.

"Hallo Jonghun, have you signed the contract?" ask his manager, Jonghun stopped his car took the contract and sign in it and continued to drive the car again. "i have signed the contract, when I will start the shooting?" He asked, hoping that he and Nana will meet as soon as possible .

"Maybe tomorrow." He made Jonghun breathe easier. "Thank goodness" said Jonghun, manager laughed. "Did you really want to meet Nana? Hahaha, oya I forget, when you're shooting you have to bring 2 friends who closest to you for parties, 1 male and 1 female. "Jonghun thinks for a moment and he immediately thought Hongki and Hyosung.

"What if they are Hongki, and Hyosung?" He asked the manager for approval.

"It's up to you, you can choose anyone." He then decided phones, Jonghun smiled in relief but now he doesn't know whether Hyosung want to come shooting with him or not, he had to ask her about it but not now, he's still not ready to meet with her or just call her.

 

In secret dorm

Hyosung is daydreaming, looking at every picture of her and Jonghun, sometimes laughing to herself when she saw their funny picture, Jieun and Zinger come into her room after going shopping together, while Sunhwa is busy shooting IY.

"Why are you daydreaming eonie?" ask Jieun.

Hyosung smiled and shook her head. "nothing,just looking at my photos with Jonghun." she said and stood back to save the photo album on the table beside her bed, Jieun curious she took the album and saw it,she smiled when she saw the picture oh hyosung and jonghun who very close. "eonnie you know? you and jonghun is very suitable."says Jieun made ​​Hyosung face flushed.

"Remember Jieun they just bestfriends." Says Zinger made ​​Hyosung nodded in agreement, as she nodded feeling against her heart.

"Yeah I know, and therefore I'm trying to match eonnie with Joon and Joon asked for your number last night, has he called you?" ask Jieun, Hyosung just nodded and smiled shyly.

"I heard from GO, Joon didn't stop talking about you after you two are dating." Says Jieun made ​​Hyosung excited again. "Really?" Ask Hyosung.

"Well you two stop talking about men, you two know that I just broke with Dongwoon." Zinger upset because she just broke up with Dongwoon.

Jieun and Hyosung laughing heard what zinger said, even though she was looks angry but they found something funny with her expretion.Jieun know that she just broke up and don't intend to make her remember it but she really couldn't help herself when talking about Jonghun with Hyosung,or Hyosung with Joon, it's something interesting for her, she was always hoping to make Hyosung have a boyfriend because before she never dating or have serious relationship.

 

FT.Island management office.

Jonghun entered with a strange face, but hongki was surprised to see him in strange face,he want to bother him,but he didn't want to get scolded by his manager so he still bussy with his iPadnya.

"Jonghun,give me the contract" ask his manager, Jonghun immediately handed the contracts that have been signed by him, he sat next to his manager and took his cell phone, typing Hyosung name in his handphone. "Call Hyosung then tell her that she should come shooting with me and Hongki." Says Jonghun then handed his handphone to his manager, manager shook his head. "Why don't you just call her." he refused.

"You're arguing with Hyosung?" Ask Hongki curious because not normally jonghun let someone else to call Hyosung.Jonghun shook his head. "No, I'm just lazy." He said honestly, he's still not ready to call Hyosung because the earlier incident.

"Here let me call her." Says Hongki, from the beginning Hongki did hold feelings for Hyosung, but he didn't dare say it to Hyosung or Jonghun, though Jonghun and Hyosung are bestfriends but he still feared that Jonghun also have the same feeling with him to Hyosung so he decided to hide his feelings to her.

Jonghun gave his handphone to hongki who look very excited, he smelled a strange scent of his attitude. "Why are you so excited?" ask Jonghun.

"Me? There I used to be." he said in a trembling voice, then immediately called Hyosung with Jonghun phone, a few seconds later he was able to hear her voice. "Yaaah why you called me." she was not friendly.

Hongki little surprised to hear her answer but he is trying to understand the situation. "A, I'm Hongki." he said, Hyosung shame because she thought that Jonghun who was calling her. "Sorry I thought you Jonghun, what's wrong?" she asked in friendly tone.

"Actually, I should call you manager but I think it would be better to call you directly,do you have a schedule tomorrow?" ask Hongki, Hyosung raised an eyebrow confused why he call her just to ask her schedule. "tomorrow I don't have schedule." Hongki smiled heard her answer.

"do you mind to go shooting we got married with Jonghun, Nana and me, because Jonghun takes you and me to join." Hongki explain why he calling Hyosung, Hyosung nodded and thought for a moment. "Because I also want to know Nana, I want Shooting come with you all. "says Hyosung finally.

Hongki jump while Jonghun looked at him suspiciously, but he ignored the suspicious stares from Jonghun, he was too happy because he can see Hyosung. "Very well thank you." Hongki started to win him. "you're welcome, but why not Jonghun who called me?" Hyosung wonder why he not call her by himself, Hongki didn't know what to say he looked Jonghun. "Ah he's ... he's busy with manager." says Hongki lying, he could actually give the phone to Jonghun and ask him to answer it, but he just want to monopolize to hear her voice for himself.

when she already confirmed it Jonghun take his handphone and finished the convertation, Hongki looked upset caused it. "Yaaah I'm not finished." He screamed at Jonghun, Jonghun looked toward Hongki seriously,his eyebrows raised and his face splits into a grin. "Yaaah Hongki I know you PLAYBOY so I don't will let you get too close to my Hyosung. "he makes Hongki down.

"MY HYOSUNG,SINCE WHEN?"Hongki thought.

 

9 March at 10:00 am,

Management FT.Island Office

Hyosung,Hongki and Jonghun had gathered at the management FT.Island office for shooting the first episode of We Got Married.They all awaiting Nana.PD WGM asked Hyosung and Hongki enliven the atmosphere to dissipate the awkwardness and also to introduce Jonghun's habit to Nana.

From the moment she got a call yesterday from Hongki, Hyosung has been eager to join the shooting but after being on set  her feelings changed, she was afraid when she saw how much Jonghun enthusiastic to meet with Nana.

Suddenly the tall and beautiful girl come into the office and they all stood up, amazed at beauty girl in front of them, Jonghun see Nana and Hyosung interchangeably, they are both equally beautiful but Nana is much more mature than Hyosung which still looks cute and childish.

Jonghun started to break the mood. "Hi .. you're so beautiful." Says Jonghun, Hyosung turned towards Jonghun a sincere smile, only this time he saw Jonghun so nice to girl besides to herself.

Nana smiled, she looked still very awkward at Jonghun, Hongki and Hyosung.Hongki chuckled see this situation.

Directed WGM see the awkwardness immediately told them to engage in activities that could make them more relaxed, they finally decided to play a bottle game . People who ger Direction Designated by the bottle which,he or she must answer truthfully the questions that spin the bottle but he just might answer with one word, when a person is lying he would be punished.

"Who is going to play first?" ask Hyosung look at Jonghun, Nana and Hongki.

"I do." Says Nana.

Hyosung give the bottle to Nana, ahe began turning the bottle and the bottle stopped and pointed towards Jonghun.Jonghun smiled nervously as he did not know what will Nana ask to him.

"Nana?" she asked, he smiled with relief because she didn't ask difficult question and confusing him.

"Beautiful." He said, Nana bowed shy.Now Jonghun turn who must rotate the bottle, he's playing it with passion, the bottle pointed to Hyosung.

Jonghun thinks what should he ask Hyosung, he decided to ask her the meaning of the 14 October, the day that 5 years ago he and Hyosung met.

"14 oktober?" He asked, Hyosung replied spontaneously and without thinking, she remembers the first day she met with Jonghun. "Happiness." she said, making Jonghun looked sharp, he still wondered what was meant by Hyosung, but he should not be asking why or why because it rules.

Hyosung rotate the bottle, and the bottle leads to Jonghun. "Love?" Ask Hyosung.

"Friendship." Says Jonghun.

"Friendship?" Ask Hyosung again.

"Hyosung." Said Jonghun, Hongki and Nana seemed surprised to hear that, not only because Hyosung against the rules because she asked twice but they were surprised by Jonghun spontaneous  answer .

"So indirectly you say love is Hyosung." Says Nana.Jonghun realized what he said, he immediately denies lwhile aughing. "That's not what I mean." He said and then he coughed looking for a drink but he didn't find . "Ohok-ohok, here there is no water to drink." he said, Nana stood up and get it for drinking water. "Thank you." Jonghun not dare look at Hyosung.

Hyosung is still silent, she thought what Jonghun said.Hongki break the ice. "What if we changed the game." He began to feel that the game was make them even more awkward.

Hyosung phone suddenly rang, she went away from Hongki, Jonghun and Nana when she received a call, the call from Jieun who requested permission to go shooping with  Zinger and Hyosung allow them after she received a call,she back again to see Hongki, Nana and Jonghun.

"Who?" Ask Jonghun curious . he think that who called hyosung is Joon.

"none of your business." she answered.

Nana saw Jonghun and Hyosung alternately, for some reason she felt among the people who are dating, she smiled and immediately remove the feeling of it. She stood and smiled at Jonghun, she took something out of her bag, it Kimchi made by Nana.

"Whoa looks so delicious." Says Jonghun.Jonghun and Hongki immediately excited and immediately eat the Kimchi, while Hyosung smile was reluctant to eat kimchi. "This is made by you?" ask Jonghun, and Nana nodded.

"Hyosung,why you not eating?" Ask Nana friendly.

Hyosung shook her head and smiled. "I'm full." she said, Jonghun chuckling . "she was not full but she is embarrassed because you can cook kimchi while she doesn't." Jonghun mean to tease Hyosung but she didn't think it was funny and also her heart is hurt when Jonghun compared her with Nana, but Hyosung tries to keep smiling.

"Hyosung let's eat." Says Hongki, Hyosung thankful Hongki in there,she's ready to open to eat food that Hongki took for her,but Jonghun eat that. "Don't you see how fat she is now, she should go on a diet." Jonghun doesn't mean to hurt Hyosung with his words, he was just pissed that Hongki began flirtatiously at Hyosung .

Hyosung tries to hold back her tears to not fall, what he was saying is very hurt for her, he said it in front of many people and in front of the camera.

"Hyosung why you not say anything, I know you're embarrassed now because Nana look so beautiful and slim than you." Jonghun chuckled, now Jonghun really gone too far, Hyosung could no longer hold back her tears, her tears fall.Jonghun shocked to see it, he also felt hurt when Hyosung Shedding her tears.

"Sorry." Says Jonghun realize his bad word. He just being annoyed at Hyosung because he thought that she received a call from Joon before, he was also upset because Hongki flirtatious  to her so he took it out on Hyosung.

"Sorry I have to go." Says Hyosung then ran away from there, Jonghun wants to chase her but he couldn't because he had to continue the shooting, he realized Hongki looked annoyed.

"You've gone too far." Says Hongki and went to follow hyosung.

"Are you okay?" Ask Nana tried to make Jonghun feel comfortable.

Jonghun nodded even though he was really in a state eager to pursue bad . he want apologized for his words . his heart hurt saw Hyosung hurt by himself. "Sorry" he thought.

*****

what do you think of this chapter ? do you like it? ^_^

mmmm... i think i need more that 5 comment to update the next chapter...