Jonghun Birthday

Should I Change ?

Hyosung and Jieun already wake up from the early morning, as they prepare for their date today. Jieun in her room with Zinger while Hyosung in her room with Sunhwa. Sunhwa continued looked at Hyosung who are still picking dress from her closet, she was a little surprised because she knows thay this day they don't have a schedule.

Sunhwa stood up and approached Hyosung who still busy picking dress. "I think that white dress suits you well, you'll look cute with it." Said Sunhwa made Hyosung looked at her and smiled. "Really?" Sunhwa nodded.

Hyosung finally agreed with Sunhwa suggestion, she took it and wore that white dress, while Sunhwa sleep in her bed . "btw, where are you going?" she asked curiously.

"GO and Jieun invited me to go with them." Said Hyosung after wearing dress who choosed by sunhwa, she looked herself in mirror and be satisfied that  dress was suitable to go now, "Sunhwa taste is never wrong," she thought.

"It would be very boring between dating couple ." Sunhwa played her hair and imagine how boring it is, Hyosung giggled as Sunhwa think they only her,G.O,and Jieun, she forgot to tell Sunhwa that Joon will also participate.

"Not just us, Joon also." Said Hyosung.

"Oh really, thank goodness so you will not be bored." Said Sunhwa, Hyosung and Sunhwa eyes turn to Jieun what went into their room, she was wearing only a T-shirt and jeans, Hyosung stared who wearing dress herself, she was afraid that she was wrong to use clothes.

"Eonnie you're so cute." Said Jieun Hyosung look from top to bottom. "Looks like I have to change my clothes." Hyosung opened the closet again but Jieun stop her. "Eonnie I dress like this because I'm going to the public area I don't want troublesome because fans recognize us, but you can use that dress because Joon will take you to a different place. "Said Jieun, Hyosung's eyes sparkled as she finally don't have to changing her clothes.

"Come on, Joon and GO already waiting for us outside." Said Jieun.

Hyosung follow Jieun from behind, she was surprised to see Joon for the first time, he's much more handsome than what she saw in tv . G.O and Joon waved at them. "Hi" Said GO expel awkwardness between them, Jieun smile. "Yeobo,we should introduce them. "she said, G.O chuckling ." Well, Hyosung he's Joon and Joon she's hyosung . "he said, they both shook hands, Joon's cold hands as nervousness can be felt by Hyosung.

"You're so cute and pretty." Praise Joon when he saw Hyosung from top to bottom, her face flushed to hear it . GO and Jieun chuckled , it same with their story when they first met.

"Let's just be together until here, then we split up to date each of us, Joon i hope you treat Hyosung well and Hyosung tell me if Joon bother you." Said GO kidding, Hyosung just nodded still can't shake her awkward feeling. Jieun gently patted Hyosung. "Eonnie have a nice day, Joon oppa I go first with G.O,bye." Said Jieun then enter G.O car, and they go ahead leave Hyosung and Joon.

"Joon ssi where are we going?" Ask Hyosung, she can't hide her awkward feeling, because it's her first time she went with other man than Jonghun, during her lifetime she was never dating.

"Just call me Joon, what year you was born?" Tanya Joon with a smile on his face.

"89, you ?" aks Hyosung.

"88, then you must call me Joon oppa." He teased Hyosung but he's serious about that.

"Ok,Joon oppa." Said Hyosung finally, hear her calling him oppa made his heart fluttered and his face blushed.

"Hyosung come up to car we have to go to someplace." Said Joon, he ran towards the car door and opened the car door for Hyosung, Hyosung smile because Joon treated her very well. And the he run to his car, started driving his car at normal speeds.

Hyosung start seeing roads in its path, she felt that she had come this way before, she tried to remember and then she finally remember that the road to the "N Seoul Tower" she said, Joon turned to Hyosung, nodding and smiling.

"You know? You've been dating in there before? "Joon wondered that her was to N Seoul Tower with date before.

Hyosung shook her head. "This is my first date, I used to come there with Jonghun." Said Hyosung, he raised his eyebrows heard Jonghun name because he knew that Jonghun is the leader of ft.island.

"Jonghun FT.Island? Did you know him?" ask Joon.

"He's my best friend." Said Hyosung realized that Joon started wondering, he doesn't want Joon understanding,and thinks that she has a special relationship with Jonghun.

"Well he was amazing, taking his BESTFRIEND to romantic place like N Seoul Tower." Joon smiled but his heart was troubled to know Jonghun close to Hyosung as well and had taken her to romantic places like that.

"he was unpredictable." Said Hyosung as she continued to smile, Joon increasingly disturbed to see her smiling when she told him about Jonghun.

They were chatting and laughing while talking about funny things, spend time with absolutely no feel borring , they finally arrived at N seoul tower.Hyosung stare, this is not her first time to be there but when she saw it again she still couldn't stop to fascinated .

"Wonderful isn't it?" ask Joon saw Hyosung so fascinated.

"Of course, it's wonderful." Said Hyosung.

"Let's go to the top." Said Joon, holding Hyosung's hand and pulling gently. Hyosung smiled, her face flushed, she hopes Joon didn't realize it, she just followed Joon from behind. Joon smiling while holding her hands rapid heart beat thump~thump ~ thump.

They both went up the lift to the top. Joon looked Hyosung in while in the lift, he did not know why, he felt different feeling when he have date with hyosung .Hyosung is simple and cute girl, not very tall but she has curvy and beautiful body, that was enough to make him fall in love with her.

"Unfortunately we came during the day, if we came in at night we will look more beautiful landscape." Said Joon, Hyosung nodded in agreement.

"I and jonghun used to go here also at night, and everything more beautiful than this." Said Hyosung made a little disappointed to Joon because Hyosung discuss other men while they were dating, but he tried to understand because before Hyosung has no dating experience.

"So how come you never dated before?" ask Joon.

"Mmm, maybe because I was too busy training, which I know is just practicing and practicing, isn't interesting right ?" Chuckled when she telling her reason.Joon gently her hair. "Is more than interesting." Said Joon, Hyosung's face flushed again heard it . "God why he is so nice." thought Hyosung.

Until in the top of N Seoul Tower Joon immediately took a marker and wrote something on the wall while Hyosung just looked him.He write letters large enough to read. "Hopefully people with me today, will continue to be with me." He wrote, Hyosung giggled .

When he finish writing Joon asked Hyosung to put padlocks bearing inscriptions or names of one another, then they relate in the tower fence and the key removed from the top of the tower as far as possible.

They looked at the key they had wasted, and they stared at each other and laugh. "Aren't we lovers but why are we doing this?" Joon laughed but he was pleased with what he did with Hyosung.

"You are taking me." Said Hyosung teased Joon, "But you don't refuse." Said Joon again, Joon stepped closer to her and hugged her from behind, "I may be rude, but I really want to enjoy this scene with hug you, what you mind? "ask Joon.Hyosung felt the warmth and sense of security when Joon hugged her, she shook her head at Joon told that she didn't mind." I will not forget this day, Saturday the 7th of March. "Said Joon, Hyosung smiling and holding his hands around her waist. "And I'll not forget too." Said Hyosung.

 

At Jonghun house.

"Jonghun ~ ah it was already 5 pm but Hyosung hasn't shown up, we have to keep waiting?" ask Hongki start to feel bored. The party has been taking place from 1 pm but Hyosung doesn't show up until, and what makes Hongki upset that Jonghun still waiting Hyosung for coming.

Minhwan scratched his head, started to feel unwell on the other invited guests, they also began to look not excited. "Yeah, hyung, should you blow out the candles and cut the cake now? We can wait but the other invited guests can't wait anymore. "Said Minhwan

Seunghun nodded in agreement, while Jonghun looked irritated, annoyed that his closest bestfriend didn't come at his birthday party, usually every Jonghun birthday she always comes first to say happy birthday,and he always gave his first piece of cake to her too but this time his friend hasn't come and say happy birthday to him.

"Maybe she forgot that it's your birthday." Said Jaejin.

"I'm not going to blow out the candles and cut the cake until she comes." Said Jonghun.

 

Back to N Seoul Tower

They spend their time with the romantic atmosphere of the N Seoul Tower, until they don't realize that they've spent half a day there, after they're bored they decided to go to the teddy bear museum.

They take pictures with every look cute teddy bear, Hyosung laughed when Joon began mimicking the styles of teddy bears it. When Joon saw Hyosung trying to imitate one of the teddy bear who was closing his eyes he could not stop thinking that the girl next to him is so cute, he was took his handphone and kissed her cheek gently immortalized by handphone cameras, Hyosung opened her eyes but she still did n't move , she was shocked and didn't expect it at all, Joon chuckled see Hyosung still could not move. "Hey." he said trying to revive Hyosung. "w,, why did you kiss me?" she asked, blushing. Joon just smiled and held her hands , pull it gently to get out of the teddy bear museum, and took her into the car. Hyosung was very happy that joon kiss her but she can't hide her curiosity why Joon suddenly kissed her in first time they date.

"Why did you kiss me?" ask Hyosung again, her eyes staring straight at Joon.

"Do you mind?" ask Joon.

"Anniya, not like that, but I want to know why?" ask her again.

"Because you're so cute." he said, as he said he was didn't dare look at Hyosung,too embarrassed to say it, she smiled and looked down ashamed to hear his reasons.

Drrrrdddd ... Hyosung handphone shook, she was stared at the screen, a little unhappy that the massage from her handphone was disturbing her time with Joon, when she saw that the message was from Jonghun she was immediately opened.

 

 

From: My bestfriend

"It's 5 pm and you haven't come to my birthday party even yesterday I was called you and asked you to come, you also didn't say happy birthday to me, CHANMA! You're a really GREAT FRIEND. "

 

 

Hyosung patted her forehead, instantly enveloped her guilt, she looked at Joon, actually she didn't want to ruin her date but she had no other choice. She didn't want Jonghun to think that she's not care with him anymore.

"Joon,,,"she said are attempting to find the right words to ask him to drop her to Jonghun house.

"What is it? Just say it. "Said Joon even though he was a bit distracted.

"Mmm, now Jonghun's birthday and I had to be in his party right now, can you take me?"Ask Hyosung with regret expression for devastating their dates aren't yet fully completed.

"Sure, you know his address?"ask Joon try to be calm and wise, Joon actually  really annoyed because they haven't finished their date but once again he tried to understand, he wasn't entitled to be angry because she's not his girlfriend, now Hyosung just his partner date so he couldn't scolded just because they disrupted plans dating. Hyosung handed Jonghun name cards that include his full address , Joon nodded in understanding after looking at the address listed on the card.

Joon immediately drove at normal speed but Hyosung still looked nervous, Joon worried look at her.

"Are you okay?" Ask Joon.

"Sure, but can you more fast?"Ask Hyosung, Joon nodded and accelerate his car, but unfortunately they are stuck in traffic and also raining outside, Hyosung more nervous now, the party would end soon, Joon saw Hyosung again, he was grateful f that they're stuck on traffic and the outside also raining because it makes him have more time to spend time with Hyosung.

"Joon, you drive me up to here, it was close to Jonghun home, I'll walk from here." Said Hyosung, Hyosung intends to open the car door and but Joon pulled her hand .

"But beyond raining, you'll get sick." Said Joon disagree.

"Joon, please, if I come after his party finished Jonghun would really upset to me." she said.

"okey, but be careful." Said Joon finally relented.

Hyosung out of his car, she released her higheels and ran in the rain to go Jonghun home are't far away, after a few minutes she finally ran up, she's not thinking about her clothes that are no longer good to come go to parties because of rain wet now what she think and want the most is come and say happy birthday to her bestfriend .she into his house, but the house was empty , she was also didn't see Jonghun in there,she just saw Jonghun maid who was cleaning the house, so the maid was seen Hyosung came up with she was drenched straight to Hyosung.

"Miss, Mr Jonghun've been waiting the whole time."she said with a disappointed face.

"I was have something to do so I'm late, where is he now?" Ask Hyosung worried that her bestfriend was angry and upset to her.

"He's in his room, but..but he not blow out the candles and cut his cake birthday , he said he wouldn't do it if you hadn't come, but the guests couldn't wait again so he dissolved the party, he seemed very embarrassed and disappointed." Said his maid.

After hearing the story Hyosung felt increasingly guilty, she ran up to the stairs leading to Jonghun bedroom, so until there,she knocked on his bedroom door because Jonghun was locked the door.

"Jonghun it's me, sorry I'm late, Jonghun, open the door." Shouts Hyosung as she continued to knock on the door but Jonghun didn't answer or open the door for Hyosung.

Actually Hyosung feel cold because all her clothes wet but she's still waiting in front of the door, her body shivering, she decided to sit in front of Jonghun bedroom door. Jonghun in his room hadn't heard Hyosung knocking on the door and apologized again, he was thought that Hyosung had gone to her home. "what kind of friend she is? Just a few minutes already given up and go off home, while I waited for 6 hours for her. "he thought.Jonghun very upset, he decided to sleep.

2 hours later, 8 p.m

Tok Tok Tok Jonghun maid knocked on the door loudly, Jonghun disrupted and eventually get up but he was lazy to open the door.

"MR.JONGHUN, MISS HYOSUNG chills and fever." Shouts his maid, Jonghun shock, he got up and opened the door, he saw Hyosung sat shivering in front of his bedroom along with his maid, he entered Hyosung to his bedroom , he was surprised to know how wet her clothes and her hair. "stupid girl, why don't change your clothes ." he grumbled.

He let hyosung lull in his bed, he was opened his closet and took the shirt and pants to wear by Hyosung, he asked aides to replace the Hyosung clothes while he took a warm water to compress Hyosung until the fever gone.

he returned to his room, carrying warm water to compress Hyosung,he immediately compress her with warm water who he bring. Hyosung still shivering and he was also delirious.

"Sorry ... sorry ... sorry."she said, Jonghun could see tears flowing from her closed eyes, he was used his thumb to wipe her tears.

"Stupid girl." He said.

he doesn't sleep, he waits until her heat down, he was saw thermometer, the figure already shows normal temperature, Jonghun relieved to know it.

Hyosung conscious because she felt warm in her head.Hyosung get up, when she was opened her eyes she was saw Jonghun who was looking at her with a worried expression, as happy to see Jonghun,she hug him. "Sorry ...Sorry." she say.Jonghun not answer anything, he's just Hyosung hair gently.

Hyosung releasing her arms and ran to the kitchen, and he was surprised to see her,jonghun followed behind her, apparently Hyosung take a birthday cake, she turned the candle again and smiling towards Jonghun.

"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you,, happy birthday, happy birthday, happy birthday Jonghun ..." Hyosung singing for Jonghun,he smiled but hyosung crying instead .

"Why are you crying?" Jonghun snapped to her because annoyed look she's crying.

"I'm sorry that I have to make you wait and embarrassed in front of the guest invitation." Said Hyosung and sobbed.

"Next time don't do it again, because I'll not forgive you if you do it again." Said Jonghun pinched her nose hard. Hyosung in pain and screaming. "JONGHUN IS HURT!" she shouted. Jonghun just chuckled and then release it.

"Now blow out the candles and cut the cake." Said Hyosung, Jonghun ready to blow out the candles but Hyosung stop him. "Make a wish." she reminded Jonghun with smiled.

"I hope people in front of me will always beside me." He pleaded in the liver and then blew out the candle.

"Yeyeye, now cut the cake." Said Hyosung, Hyosung know that the first piece of Jonghun cake was for her.Jonghun definitely cut the cake but he didn't give it to Hyosung, he was even summoned his maid and gave it to his maid, and then he cut second pieces cake and give to Hyosung, Hyosung seemed annoyed.

"Why did you give me a second piece of cake?" Ask Hyosung upset.

"Because you've upset me earlier." he said.

"Yaaah jonghun you should be grateful that I come and give me your first piece of cake." Hyosung grumbling for not getting the first piece of cake from Jonghun.

"What means the first piece of cake when you can have all of this cake." Jonghun smile mischievous,she eager to change her face . "Really?" Jonghun nodded and took a handful of cake with his hands, wiped her face and giggled as he ran avoid her who was upset.

"YAAAAAH CHOOOOI JONGHUN." Shouts she upset, she took all the cake and ran after jonghun, after close to Jonghun,she shed all the cakes to Jonghun's face, they both end up laughing and reply to each other's face and smearing each other's bodies. Until Hyosung finally gave up after her face and body be the victim's, she smiled and hugged him gently, she whispered in his ears. "Happy birthday." Said Hyosung. That time their heart beating very fast.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

sorry for make you waiting to long,btw how this chapter ?

do you like it?^_^