Should I change ?

Should I Change ?

"Hyosung ah ..." Said Jonghun to Hyosung, he spontaneously hugged her. She just smiled, and secret member in studio shooting for the music video secret I want you back , just smile look at them act like that.

"Ekhem, if you hugged each other to long like that I'm not sure you guys just friend." Said Sunhwa, realizing the words Sunhwa, Jonghun immediately release his arms in Hyosung, they both smiled. "Jonghun ah , I'd agree you to be her boyfriend." Said Manager Kang made Jonghun chuckle. "Me and Hyosung is not possible to dating, after all, she didn't include to my ideal type." Hyosung pout heard to what Jonghun said  "Who want have relationship with you." she thought. Jonghun realized that Hyosung upset, he then immediately leave. "I can only briefly here, because I also have to prepare for comeback ft. island. "Secret members nodded at Jonghun say goodbye, but there's one person who remained sullen. "I'll see you later." Jonghun waved at her, Hyosung eye accidentally seeing Jonghun finger injury, she immediately saw his hand . "What happen with your finger?" ask Hyosung, He smiled "it's because practicing guitar for comeback." He said. she gently wrap the wound with plaster. "Go" Hyosung said to Jonghun to let go after she finished putting on plaster his finger, Jonghun looked at it with a smile and leaving Hyosung alone.

"Hyosung ah, why do I feel you guys have feeling more than best friend." Said manager Kang who was standing behind Hyosung, she turned around and smiled. "It just what you feel." Manager Kang smiled heard hyosung answer, and then hyosung leaving manager Kang.

"Sometimes even your best friends who accompany your whole lives." Said Manager Kang after Hyosung away.

God , my wish and my dream is not over in here .

After this debut .

I still want to ask, I would like to ask the prince.

Prince who loves me with his whole life.

I hope we meet in a beautiful way.

Although at first we did not realize that loving feeling comes early.

Hyosung finger write and keep writing, she doesn't care about those around her, including Jieun was reading posts in Hyosung's diary. "Prince? what kind of prince who you like? "Hyosung shocked to see that Jieun suddenly beside her." When you're here, you would read what I write right? "Jieun just nodded and smiled." Tell me what kind of prince who you like? "Hyosung stood up, her eyes imagined her prince. "I don't know, but obviously I want to feel my heart beating faster when I close to him." Jieun smiled listening Hyosung "Hyosung unnie I want to introduce you to my friend in Mblaq, you might be interested in him, his name is Joon." Said Jieun made Hyosung laughed "You want to hook me up with him? I don't want to, I was not dreaming that I meet with my prince because matchmaking . "she said, still laughing. "You have to see him, after that it's up to you, I happy if you dating with him , so i have a friend when i dating with G.O." Said Jieun would hope that she will has a friend who has a boyfriend on the same band with her boyfriend.

"All right." Said Hyosung nodding she didn't want to break Jieun hearts who have graciously willing to introduce Joon to her. "But I can't promise once we meet we will be going out." She said again, and Jieun nodded agree, Jieun immediately called GO.
"Hi yeobo." Said one man named GO distinctive sound when you receive a call Jieun.
"Yeobo, can we meet tomorrow?" Ask Jieun.
"Sure, I don't have schedule tomorrow, where do you want us to go out ?" Ask GO.

"Up to you, but you must take Joon with you , because I want to introduce him to Hyosung unnie." Said Jieun, GO didn't answer, he seemed to think. "What if I take Mir, because he loved Hyosung from the first he saw Hyosung in 5girls Diary and Secret story." Said GO, but Jieun disagree. "Let's introduce her into Joon , because I know that Mir is not her ideal type , Hyosung unnie like a mature man and I think he will fit in with Joon." Said Jieun.

"Well tomorrow I will, I'll pick you and Hyosung in your dorm okay?" Said GO.

"Okay, bye yeobo." Said Jieun hung up the phone.

"Why you and GO mention Mir" asked Hyosung who had been listening to the Jieun and GO conversation . "Mir likes you from the first time saw you in 5girls."she said with smile, Hyosung seem to think. "Thinking about what?" ask Jieun curious. "I seem to have forgotten something." Said Hyosung she continued to think, she was forgetting something, something that she felt was very important. Suddenly her phone vibrates and then she lifted the phone lazy because she didn't know who have that phone number.

"Hyosung don't forget tomorrow you should come, I'd be mad if you didn't come." Said someone who Hyosung don't know .

"Who is this?" ask Hyosung.

"Don't joke anymore, tomorrow you should come." He then decided to call, Hyosung sullen heard, she felt the voice was familiar but she didn't know who have that number .

"Who unnie?" ask Jieun. "I don’t know." Said Hyosung and left Jieun to grab a drink.

 

 

 

sorry to make you guys waiting too long
and sorry for the short chapter updates
I will update again tomorrow
stay subscribed my story ^_^

What do you think about this first chapter?