Together (Chanyeol's Chapter)

We Accidently Met... Purposely { hiatus }

(A/N: I might make chapter 4 tomorrow, if not then next Friday :3)

 

Your POV:

"Ch- Chanyeol-ssi?!" I asked in disbelief.

"Ahh, so you do know me!" He chuckled.

"Oh? Ah, ne." We were already at the 4th floor. 80 more to go... But hey, I get to talk to my bias~

"Um... what's your name?" He asked, to break the silence, but it wasn't akward silence.

"Oh? Uh... Ra Rim. Seo RaRim!" I tried to sound as normal as I could, and I did, but my ears were red and hot. My ears were big so I think he noticed it, but thank goodness he didn't say anything about it.

"I'm Park Chanyeol, the Happy Virus of EXO-K!" He said in an energetic tone.

"I know... you're my bias..." I said in a quiet voice.

"Oh really? So... Why'd you come to Los Angeles? I saw you in Korea."

"So that was really you?" I guess I owe MinYu and apology, darn. I hate saying sorry for something I did. "Oh! I actually came to go to Disney Land, and to see you perform!"

"Jinja? Wow, I like you already! Uhh, so... since your going tomorrow... do you want to carpool with Exo?" OH MY GAWSH, DID HE JUST ASK THAT? MY BIAS, PARK CHANYEOL, WANTS ME TO RIDE WITH EXO?!!??!

"MWO?" My eyes were as big as Kyungsoo's. I was so surprised! I need to tell this to MinYu and SooEun! Oh yeah! I need them to come too~

"Uh.. ehem. Sure! But can my two bestfriends come? They are super big fans of exo!" He chuckled saying sure. "WASSO~!" That made him laugh even more.

Chanyeol's POV:

Hey, this girl is kind of cute! Not to mention she looks like me~ I can't believe this. I actually met her in Korea, and now here! Maybe it's a sign! Wait, what am I saying? No, no, no. I need to know if she IS the write girl. So maybe if I ask her to go with me to Disney Land...

"Uhh, so... Since you're going tomorrow... do you want to carpool with Exo?"

"MWO?" Her eyes were as big as D.O's which made me force myself to bite on my lip and hold in my laughter.

"Uh ehem. Sure! Can my two bestfriends come? They super big fans of exo!" More fans? 3 wont hurt, right?

"Haha, sure!"

"WASSO~! " Oh my gawsh. She is so freaking cute. I just had to laugh. She turned away and I knew she was blushing.

"Um, whats your floor?" I asked forgeting that I pressed the highest button.

"Huh? Oh um..." She was counting with her fingers while looking up to remeber. OH EHM GAWLLY. Why is she so cute???

"72." Awesome. One floor above her.

"What room number?"

"7218." Woah. Mine is 7318.

"Okay, so I'll pick you up at 7:30 so that there won't be a long line."

"Arasso. "

"Ill pick you guys up at 7:00 sharp, so make sure you're ready!" She nodded.

I dropped her off at her room. I wanted her to like me more so before she went in, I kissed her forehead. She blushed A LOT and just turned around and opened the door to her room. She left a crack open and waved her hand out before closing the door. I heard her call, or more like shout her bestfriends names. Kang MinYu and Kim SooEun? Nice names. I want up to my room and told exo about it. They all agreed. Gosh... I can't stop thinking about her.

Your POV: 

(A/N: Play this song! http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=T8u8cuAkzH4)

Okay, so one, he invited me and my friends to Disney Land. Two, he walked me back. And three, he KISSED me on my forehead?!?! THIS IS THE BEST DAY EVER!!!

"YAH KANG MINYU, KIM SOOEUN!!!"

"Aish... ah MWOOOO?!?" Oops. I think I woke them both up from their naps.

"WEAR YOUR BEST OUTFITS FOR DISNEY LAND TOMORROW!!!" "Ah wae?" *SQUEEL* *SPAZZ*

"YAH!" They looked mad. But I will make them happy...

"WE... WE..."

"We what?"

"WE'RE GOING TO DISNEY LAND WITH EXO!!!!!"

"Mwo? Mwo? JINJA?!?! HOW?!?!?"

"CHANYEOL OPPAAA~ HE ASKED ME TOOOO~!"  

"Yah... Don't be lying."

"IM NOT." *JUMP, SQUEEL, SPAZZ, FANGIRL*

"Yahh~ we need to go shopping!" Minyu suggested.

"Two pairs of nice clothes, cuz we might get wet!"  I said.

"I'll do makeup! Waterproof~" so I changed into 'going out' clothes and we went shopping. 

Kang MinYu chose this:

Kim SooEun chose this:

I chose this:

Now everthing is set!!! "Yah, we need to wake up at 6:00 because they're picking us up at 7:00, aratchi?"

"Ne, omma~" they both said.

"YAH!" I laughed and we headed back to the hotel.

-The next day, 6:00am-

"Yah, ireona~" I was woken up by the soumd of SooEun's voice and her face right infront of mine.

"YAH! You scared me! Woah~ you're super pretty~"

"Exactly, so go get ready so I can fix you up. " I got up and did my morning routines. I put my outfit on and tied my hair up, but leaving my bangs out (A/N: Like when I introduced the characters, in RaRim's picture) SooEun put makeup on me and MinYu.

"Yah Kim SooEun, bring the extra clothes, arasso?" I said.

"Ne, omma~" I gave her a glare and she went to eat breakfast.

"Yah, I told you to bring the clothes!"

"Later, after I eat this..." She said with full. I can't blame her, we didn't go grocery shopping, we only went shopping. For clothes. After she ate, we sat for a few minutes and there was a knock at the door.

"Annyeong, Chanyeol ssi~"

Short chappie TT~TT I was doing my stupid homework while doing this. Ughh. I hate HW on weekends. Anyone got a poster? Hehe...