Fate

Fateful Encounter

A/N: Hey guys! It's been a while since I wrote a story *O* So I'm back...I think O.o hehe Anyway enjoy this oneshot ^^  Actually there's a reality story behind this oneshot but you will know it at the end of this story.

 

You were waiting for the bus to ride on your way home but it took you ten minutes until you finally rode one. When you went inside the bus, you saw that the passenger seats are full while other passengers are standing in the middle of the bus and that includes you.

You can't help noticing the guy that's also standing. His hair is dark brown with some blond highlights, the brown orbs in his eyes were deep to stare at. You knew he goes to the same university as you, because of his uniform and you knew his major must be Architecture.

You didn't bother to think much as you tried to prepare yourself to get ready to balance yourself when the bus moves again, but then the bus suddenly stops making you to lose you balance as your body goes to his direction.

You just knew that you'll be crash to him so you waited for the impact but the impact you were waiting for didn't come until you noticed that the Architecture guy help you out by holding your waist with his firm hands. You were going to thank him when he lets go but instead he went back to his own composure.

You pouted because you didn't had a chance to thank him but you were staring at him and felt something, like he has a mysterious aura around him.

After a few minutes, you saw two passengers leaving on their seat making you and the architecture guy to sit down together. It was rather awkward for you so you tried to look at your iPhone as you listens to some music.

He was doing the same as he plugs his earphones in his ears while checking some messages. You remembered how tall he was when he was sitting comfortably as you noticed how long his legs are, you think that his kind of a sporty guy because she can see the firm muscles on his upper body even though his wearing a uniform.

You just let your thoughts go on as you looked outside the window, but suddenly a lightning struck down and it was almost near to the bus you're riding. It made you startle until you felt your arm leaning to his. You were shocked because of the lightning but in the same time you were embarrassed, but youheard a chuckle and you look up to see his face.

He noticed you and a smile crept on his face. "Are you okay?" His voice is husky and really nice to listen to than the music that kept playing in your earphones.

All you did is to nod as your response but you can feel that you're blushing, you mentally thank that the lights inside the bus is not too light so he won't be able to see how red your cheeks are.

Both of them went back to their own doing, he went back to watch a show in the bus while you went back looking outside the window. Your eyes widen when the rain got really strong making the trees to bend because of the strong wind and you saw how fast the water flows on the side of the road.

Your eyes suddenly look to his reflection on the window. You thought that you and him wouldn't have more encounter after those two encounters that happen a while ago but it seems fate is making fun to the both of you.

He was still sitting comfortably on his sit while you fixed your things until your handkerchief fell down and soon after, his handkerchief did the same when he shifts his leg a little. You look down but you can't seem to find your hanky because of the small space in your sit.

You raised an eyebrow when you felt some movements beside you, you look and noticed that he keeps his head looking down like you did a while ago, you realized that his hanky fell down as well. The two of you keep searching for their hanky until you felt something soft, 'Found it!' you thought as you grab it and starts to puff the dirt away.

You noticed something different to the hanky you're holding, noticing that the color is different even though the size is the same to yours.

"Um… Is this yours?"

You look at him and then on his hand, his holding your hanky. You nodded as he gave it back to you then he noticed that you found his hanky, "This must be yours then?" you asked shyly making the last word into a mumble.

He grinned when you gave back his hanky. "Thanks!"

Okay! That just made your heart to beat faster while thinking that the bus ride should last forever, but that's impossible because you realized that you're going to get off soon. You prepared your bag and took out an umbrella, sighing in relief that the rain is not as hard it was a while ago, but the lightning are still coming to make you startle.

You prepared yourself to stand up, you look beside him and now you don't know how to get out because of his long legs but you were surprised when he suddenly stood up and went back to the other sit just beside it.

It made you think that he did that on purpose so you can go out easily and it actually did.

You got off the bus, suddenly looking to where you sat a while ago and you saw the architecture guy was waving at you. You realized that he went back to where he sat but this time it's near the window. You smiled, waving back at him until the bus starts to move making you to walk as you keep thinking about him.

Fate must have heard your wish…

After two weeks, you were sitting on the bus as you continues to listen some music but you felt that someone is sitting beside you, but you didn't bother to look who it was until you narrowed your eyes as you felt something familiar again.

Your left earphones came off and made you startle to the sudden act from the person you're sitting with. When you turn your head, your eyes widen when you saw who it was. It was the architecture guy you met few weeks ago.

He was smiling, "It's nice to see you again!"

You didn't say anything but you nod and smiled back to him.

"My name is Yeo Hoonmin! What's yours?"

"I'm (your name)."

Fate was on your side...


A/N: I couldn't help but write this! It actually happen to me in real life, except the last part where I see him again because I really didn't T_T And also it's actually an engineering guy but I changed it to Architecture because that suits for Hoon more ^~^ Anyway this happen last year when I went home late from my University and I tweeted about how gentleman he is making my friends in twitter to tease me and how lucky I' am ^^

The next day, when I told my classmates about it O.O They said it's my fate or soulmate. They even squeal because they said that it was really cute ^^ Now my engineering friends are hunting him down O.O LOL! I think they all want me to have a love life O.O An in the end... I didn't saw the guy anymore O.O I think he already graduated since I'm already on my senior year and busy doing my thesis T_T But anyways… I can't help it to write it down because my friends in Twitter want to know what happen so yeah ^O^ So I hope you all like this oneshot m(_ _)m