Chapter 5

From A Fake Heart

Sandeul was grasping your hand as he pointed to each boutique giving you detail on each and every one of the stores. Tell you which are the best clothes, which are expensive, the fair priced, placed they loved to eat. But he mainly told you placed he loves to go too. You turned to your 4 other oppas who looked uninterested.

“You know” You said shyly, and guilty and the same time. “You didn’t have to take me shopping, I’m fine with these clothes” You gestured to your white and teal stripped dress with dark legging ands and gray flats.

“No it’s totally fine! You need more than what you’re wearing!” Sandeul smiled. You blushed slightly. “Don’t worry about the others, they’re just crabby” You chuckled and Sandeul blushed slightly, happy to hear your cute laugh. Sandeul looked at the others, they were staring into his soul. Sandeul gulped then noticed a shop. “Oh this place has great clothes!” He immediately dragged you into there.

 

 

“Try these on!” Sandeul threw you some random jeans and a tshirt with a box of sneakers on top. “Go, go!” He shooed you to a dressing room.

“Ah, araso oppa…” You said happily, but hesitant.

“You’re paying for this” Jinyoung said staring at Sandeul. Baro was staring at the hats. GongChan and CNU were talking about the stores new clothing lines.

“It’s going to be on appa’s card” Sandeul stuck his tongue out.

“Right” Jinyoung smirked.

“Uhm…” You said peeking your head through. Sandeul turned to you, as well as Jinyoung.

“What is it Kimchi?” Sandeul smiled. “Are you done?”

“No it’s just…” You handed the t-shirt back and the pair of shoes. “These aren’t my size…”

Sandeul blushed. “Oh, Mianhae….” Jinyoung chuckled and stared at the clothing sizes.

She really is an ulzzang if these sizes are too small… she has a perfect figure… Jinyoung shook his head, as he turned red. Jinyoung get a hold of yourself….

“Can I have a few sizes bigger? The shirt… I like oversized clothing” You smiled embarrassed.

Too cute… Jinyoung and Sandeul thought. Jinyoung coughed and went to get the sizes. Then he came back. “You think these are big enough?” You smiled and took them.

 

 

“Oppa” You said through the changing room door. Jinyoung noticed Sandeul went over to Baro and join him in his conversation on hat designs. “Uhm, Jinyoung oppa?” You said shyly again putting on the t-shirt.

“What is it Kimchi?” Jinyoung said, trying to hide the happiness of you calling him oppa and hearing your voice.

“Thank you, for coming here” You said staring at yourself in the mirror. You watched your face flush in happiness. “I know you didn’t want too…”

“What?” Jinyoung said shocked turning to the door. “How’d you know?”

You carefully opened the door. Jinyoung’s eyes widened as he saw you walk out in the clothes, not perfectly fitting but looked amazing on you. Jinyoung blushed slightly. You smiled at him. “I just know”

Jinyoung turned red and looked away. “It suits you” He said under his breath. He smiled at you slightly, shyly, but you took every inch of his shy smile in.

“Thank you” You said happily. You went over to a bigger mirror and looked at yourself. “It suits me well?” Jinyoung nodded. You blushed slightly. “Thanks!”

“You know…” Jinyoung said.

“You don’t have to tell me” You turned to him. “Whether I’m a robot, or a human” You smiled. “I’ll love you, all of you guys” Jinyoung stopped. “Whether you’re using me or not, whether you love me or not” Jinyoung turned red.

“That’s cheesy” He chuckled.

“Is it?” You blushed. “I didn’t mean to make it cheesy” Jinyoung pinched your cheeks. “Oppa needs to smile more!” You pointed out.

“What are you? 7?” Jinyoung smiled. “I’ll try” He admitted, he was tired of not smiling. He was glad to be smiling a lot more, thanks to you.

“Wow Kimchi!” Sandeul ran over to you. “You look amazing!” You jumped slightly and Jinyoung immediately let go of your cheek. “You need to try on more!”

“Ani!” You said. Sandeul jumped. “These clothes are fine!”

“Only those?” GongChan said staring at you. Admiring the colors complimenting your complexion. Then he blushed out of nowhere. But then he snapped back into the world he was standing in. “Why not more?”

“This is the first outfit my oppa’s chose and picked for me” You played with the bottom of the t-shirt. “This makes me happy enough” You smiled at them.

“You are so not a spoiled dongsaengs that’s for sure” CNU smiled coming up to you and ruffled your hair. You puffed your cheeks then smiled. CNU blushed slightly then laughed it off. “More like… a perfect dongsaeng”

You were shocked. “I’m not perfect” You looked away not meeting any of their eyes. Then looking back with a smile.

“Weren’t you built to be perfect?” Baro said kind of curious, at the same time still focusing on the hat he was eager to buy, for himself, not you.

“I was built for you guys” You gestured. “And I’m happy for that” You smiled. “But I’m not perfect, I have to be partial human, so I also have flaws”

“Like what?” GongChan asked now interested.

You looked away for a second. Sandeul suddenly bit his lips. “Guys lets not put pressure on Kimchi, araso? Let’s pay for the outfit and keep going around town araso?”

“Ah araso” Baro said and GongChan nodded. Baro stared at you and gently smiled. “Sorry Kimchi”

You smiled back. “It’s fine”

You walked over to the cash register with the others after changing out of the clothes you planned on getting. Sandeul was the one talking to the cashier and you stood next to Baro waiting patiently, but also impatiently the exact same time. “Baro oppa” You said without looking at him

“Yeah?” He turned to you. You turned to him.“About my flaws…” You smiled slightly then looked at Sandeul who was walking over to you guys

“We’ll just have to wait and see”