Chapter 3

From A Fake Heart

The three boys eyes darted toward you. A small petite girl with dark hair and big eyes with an angelic smile. You were an ulzzang no matter how they look at you. “Hello oppas” You said again trying to get them to smile back you.

“WHO ARE YOU!!!???” They all shouted in unison making you flinch.

You stared at them. “I’m your dongsaeng” You smiled.

“We don’t have a dongsaeng, nonetheless a girl dongsaeng” CNU said questioning your look and appearance. “Doesn’t even look like your related to us anyways”

GongChan hit CNU in the back of the head. “Dude” He whispered. “She’s not even human!”

“Your whispering is not very good” You said staring at them. GongChan stared at you as you just smiled. “Did you not read the note?”

“This note?” Sandeul said holding it up.

Your legs were still frozen. You tapped your body and reached into the small pocket of your dress. “No, this one” You held it out. Jinyoung was hesitant and took it quickly.

 

 

 

 

 

This girl, heh looks like you woke her up right?

 

 

 

 

Jinyoung furrowed his eyebrows then looked at you then back at the note.

 

 

 

 

She is your dongsaengs, servant, she will listen to you as long as you care about her.

Enjoy!

 

 

 

 

“What kind of game is this?” GongChan said.

“It’s not a game” You said kind of sad. You felt unneeded and it hurt your functioning insides. “I really am here to mend to your needs” You tried to smile but you couldn’t.

“How do we know your not just some human like us?” Baro said staring at you.

You slowly moved your feet and walked towards them. You pulled up your sleeve and showed them a code. “Big woop” Jinyoung shrugged. You closed your eyes and the numbers began to spin. Everyone’s eyes widened as the number changed. You opened your eyes and your brown eyes were now dark green.

“Do you believe me now?” As you lowered your sleeve making your green eyes go back to natural brown. They all nodded.

I cant accept this… GongChan bit his lip. He turned to you and you met his eyes and smiled shyly. He turned slight red and immediately looked away. But she’s too god damn cute to ignore…

“So do you have name? Robot…human… cyborg…” CNU said confused but he smiled.

“No” You pouted. “I don’t have a name, all I know is that I’m programmed to look and feel like I am 15” You smiled at them. “Knowing that at the age I was programmed I can call you all oppa” You beamed at them.

“Oppa?” They all stared at each other. Sandeul coughed and smiled at you. “Then we’ll have to give you a name then little dongsaengs!” He ruffled your hair. “Can you walk?”

You smiled happily. “I can” You moved your legs slightly.

“Thought so” Sandeul smiled. Sandeul looked at his stomach. “Lets eat then!” He grabbed your wrist and dragged you to the kitchen.

 

 

Baro stared at the door. “You guys are buying this?” He stared at their expression.

“Who knows” CNU shrugged. “This girl might bring us the trust we lost years ago” He smiled and left to go to the kitchen as well.

“I don’t trust her” GongChan stared. “But she’s cute….” He puffed his cheeks.

“We’ve never trusted anyone but each other remember?” Jinyoung said. “Come on, lets go” He patted Baro and GongChan’s shoulder. “Let’s go see what the others are up to” The 2 nodded and went downstairs.

 

 

“Whoa!” Jinyoung said shocked at the kitchen. It was spotless. The messy place and dirty dishes were all gone. It was now noticeably, really noticeably clean. “What happened?”

“Our dongsaengs is amazing!” Sandeul said eating a sandwich. “She cleaned all this up and made me a sandwich, and CNU hyung one too!” He gestured to CNU enjoying his sandwich.

“Does oppa want one too?” You popped out of no where. Giving them puppy eyes, without you noticing. “Just tell me what you like in it”

“Ah, no thanks” Jinyoung smiled. You shrugged and went back to cleaning. “She really is like a servant?” He whispered to GongChan.

“I can hear you!” You said holding up a box. “I am programmed to help you” You smiled. “But I have real human feelings, at least…” You paused and thought. “I think I do…”

“Now that’s a human thing to say…” CNU smirked as you put the box down in the living room. You smiled at him.

“Where did you find this box?” GongChan said shocked pulling out a bunch of sweets that look fresh. He was even surprised at the expiration dates. They haven’t expired.

“I don’t know” You shrugged. “I just saw it laying around” You turned to Sandeul eating something. “Oppa what are you eating?” You asked curiously.

“Oh right, we haven’t introduced ourselves…” CNU said.

“No need” You smiled and began to point at each one of the boys. “CNU oppa, Jinyoung oppa, Sandeul oppa, Baro oppa, and GongChan oppa” You smiled. “I’m programmed to know a lot about you boys… nothing personal” You shrugged and looked at Sandeul again waiting for a reply.

“Oh this?” He held it up with a fork. “Try some” He smiled. “It’s kimchi~” He sang.

You grimaced and ate it off his fork. “Wah it’s good!” You beamed in joy. “I’ve never had kimchi before! Well I haven’t eaten before” You giggled. Your giggle warming up all the boys hearts.

GongChan stared at you again. “You don’t have a name right?”

You picked off some more kimchi and ate it. You smiled and swallowed. “Yeah I don’t”

GongChan looked at Jinyoung. Jinyoung smirked and looked at you. “I know what we’re going to call you now” You gave them a confused looked.

“Kim Chi”