Chapter 2

From A Fake Heart

 

 

“What the heck?” Jinyoung said grabbing the letter from GongChan. “Is this really what it says?” He looked at the back and front then ripped it. “This is stupid!”

“Looks like our nice hyung has gone to the other side” Sandeul chuckled. Jinyoung slightly punched Sandeul and Sandeul pretended to be in pain. “Just kidding, but that letter was bizarre. Should we believe it?”

“It doesn’t even tell use what we have…” CNU said curiously. “Maybe it’s in -!”

 

 

They suddenly heard a scream.

 

 

“Hyung!” GongChan was the first to run to Baro’s room. The others were behind by a step. “Whats wrong?”

Baro was on the ground starring at you, frozen in front of him. “who-who-who-who the heck is this!” He pointed in shock.

“What the…” Jinyoung came over to it, waving his hand in front of your face. “Is it human?” He lifted your arm and dropped it and your body lost balance. You were going to hit the ground, but Jinyoung caught you. “It feels like a human”

“But it’s not awake” GongChan approached your body slowly.

“Why are you calling it an it?” Sandeul said helping Baro up. “That’s mean…” He pouted.

“Well maybe because this thing” GongChan gestured to your frozen body, Jinyoung trying to get you to stay straight with CNU’s help. “Is for one not even moving, and we don’t know if it’s human!”

“There’s another note” CNU said pulling off a note that was tapped to your t-shirt.

“I get to read it” Baro said snatching it from CNU. The 5 crowded behind him.

 

 

This is your present! Cute isn’t she? She’s created especially since for you boys! I hope you treat her with love and care as if she actually is real.

 

 

“So I was right!” GongChan said. “She isn’t real!”

“How do we wake her up?” Sandeul asked curiously.

“Oh there’s more on the back” CNU said flipping it as he snatched it from Baro.

 

 

To wake her up one must kiss her on the lips.

 

 

“MWAH!?” They all said in unison. CNU immediately placed the letter onto GongChan’s chest. “You do it”

GongChan’s eyes widened. He looked at you. He thought you were fragile, had a cute face, he thought your lips would be soft on his. He turned red and immediately pushed the letter to Jinyoung. “Hyung you should do it!” He insisted with a vague smile.

Jinyoung stared at the letter then you. He thought your height was attractive, a rare height in Korea, he looked at your figure, very nice. His cheeks flushed. “No way!” He yelped.

“Stop being childish!” Baro snatched the letter he looked at you. You had a long eyelashes, and he thought if you were awake and smiling it’d brighten his day. Baro suddenly let go of the letter and fell to the floor. “Sandeul you do it!”

“What?” Sandeul looked at you and immediately blushed without any explanation why. “I can’t do it!”

“Neither can I!” They all said in unison.

 

 

How they settled it? Rock-paper-scissors. And Baro lost, he was the one who declared the game. And GongChan did say the one who declares would lose. GongChan was proven right.

 

 

“Really? Me?” Baro said in remorse. “Stupid game…” He mumbled. He approached you slowly. His every step hesitant. The other 4 were watching his every move.

Baro was only a foot away from you. He stared at your facial features. He was confused at the moment he placed his hands on your cheeks, pulling his hand down to feel your soft skin, staring at your complexion.

Baro! Get a hold of yourself! This girl isn’t human! She probably doesn’t even have a heart! He shook his head.

 

 

“Just kiss her already!” GongChan wined impatiently.

“Shut up!” Baro shot back at him shutting GongChan up.

“Just do it quickly” Sandeul tapped his arms.

“I know already!” Baro said placing both hands on your cheeks almost immediately.

 

 

Her cheeks are cold. When I wake her up will they be warm?

 

 

Baro leaned in close slowly. He was hesitant always scooting back, then foreword.

 

 

Jinyoung rolled his eyes. “Hurry the heck up!” He pushed Baro and Baro pressed his lips against hers.

 

 

Baro was shocked. His eyes closed for a few seconds then he released you shocked. He fell back again. “You!!!!” He turned to Jinyoung and strangled him.

 

 

You clenched your fists tightly. Then slowly opened your eyes. Your eyes wondered around the room without you moving. You had peripheral vision, which you didn’t really need. Since your creator wanted to try to make you as human as possible. You lifted your arms and turned your head. Then noticed the 5 boys trying to kill one another. At least, that what you thought. Your hands reached up slowly to touch your lips. And a smile was drawn on your face.

 

 

“You rushed me!” Baro shouted.

“Chill!!!!!” Jinyoung shouted as he was being shaken. They all suddenly stopped at the light voice coming from your mouth.

 

 

“Anyeonghasaeyo, oppa”