Episode 16

My other half....

Junhyung look out the window from yoseob’s café, he place his cup of hot coffee back to its previous place after taking a sip.

It’s one of the days where he waited for yoseob to finish his work. He love the sit at the corner of the shop where he can see people passing by outside the window, he sometimes would read, write or maybe watch videos in his Iphone just to kill time, simple just chilling. But today, he just got lots to think about, after the accident the past two day, he can’t stop thinking about what the child said to him and he just don’t feel like doing anything to kill time, he just stare at passerby that pass by him, sips his coffee and repeat it for the past 15 minutes.

He leaned back and started to close his eyes, slowly inhaling the nice aroma of the café, few seconds he opened his eyes and was surprise to see hyunseung staring at him intensely, he frown his eyebrows thiking what did he do wrong now? They stare at each other and somehow the time stopped for them, just for them. Junhyung miss looking at this guy, how funny must it been that he did not see this guy for three years and suddenly he’s  just in front of him. Hyunseung walk inside and junhyung eyes followed. Yoseob saw the customer and wanted to greet but the man walked pass him and went straight to his brother. Yoseob frowns and start to think that it must have been junhyung friend.
 

“Alone?” speaks hyunseung,
“Yea..Sit down seung..” still looking at hyunseung, hyunseung scratch his head and smile awkwardly,
“I..I was passing by and I saw you with your eyes closed and I thought why would you sleep here jun? And thought of waking you up but then you open your eyes.” Hyunseung bite his lower lips, Junhyung smiled almost laughing at his 4d man.
“I’m not sleeping seung. Why would I sleep here? Where were you anyway?” Junhyung took a sip of his coffee, waiting for hyunseung reply.
“I just finish work and thought of taking a different route today, heard from my students that there this café that is very famous and so I decided to take a look for the first time and saw you.” Biting his lower lip again before giving a smile to junhyung.
“Really? It’s really famous! Just turn behind to see the owner of this café..” hyuseung obliged and to his surprise he saw yoseob happily talking to a customer, he looked at junhyung and back to yoseob. He even saw that yoseob is not wearing any normal clothes but instead wearing black suit revealing his collar bone and with a waist apron, he look back at at junhyung again without believing his eyes.

“Yoseob he..Yoseob he can see? And..he is the owner of this café?” hyunseung smile widely at the question he asked, junhyung nods while smiling.

“Yeaa.. Mom came back three years ago and said that she finally found an eye donor for yoseob, he was so excited that he did not sleep on the day before his surgery! He finally saw me and mom..” junhyung continued,
“ I got promoted and yoseob work his out just to have a café of his own. Though I help abit but mostly he did it himself…He finally found a place that he likes to do business at but it’s abit far from our old house and we decided to move nearer.” Hyunseung smile and nods understanding everything junhyung say, he miss how junhyung is comfortable with him, he miss how junhyung smile when he smile, nod when he nod, fidgets when he fidgets, simply he miss him so much.

Yoseob turned his attention to the laughing couple, for the first time he saw that kind of smile on junhyung face. He wanted to know so badly who’s this guy that can make his brother smile like that. So he approached them, junhyung stop talking when his sense somebody is staring at him with both hands on his waist.

“Junnie.. Are you not gonna introduce me to your friend?!” he pouted as he look at junhyung but smile when he look at junhyung friend. He also saw that the man does not have any drink with him,

“You want anything to drink?” pops the question,
“Hmm..I would get a vanilla frappe” said hyunseung, Yoseob gasped and release his hands from his waist just to cover his mouth. He recognized that voice,
“OMG! Seung?! Hyunseung! Omg omg omg!!” Yoseob squelled and found that hyunseung is really pretty.
“You are so pretty!” without realizing he said it out loud, hyunseung chuckled while junhyung tsked at yoseob. Yoseob glare at his brother,
“Ok ok. I go make your drink!” and yoseob skips happily to his café machine.

“Whyy? Am I not pretty jun?” said hyunseung whom saw junhyung glaring at his brother back, shocked by the question junhyung eyes were wide open.

“Of course you are pretty! But only I can say that word to you!” while pointing one of his fingers to his chest and hyunseung smile satisfied with the answer. Soon both of the realized that it feels awkward, when both of them fell silence. Junhyung clear his throat,

“How is daehwan?” changing the topic as fast as he could,
“He’s fine. Oh btw, I just wanna say thanks for finding him..” hyunseung lean abit forward,

“I didn’t find him seung…He found me..” hyunseung stare at him with eyebrow frown,
“He said he hate me. He actually found out that I’m his dad and he knew that I’m his dad..” junhyung play with the spoon in his coffee cup.

“Seung.. I got a request..Can I spend time with him twice a week? I know I know, you are married now and jiyong must be protective of his family but I just feel bad for daehwan. I felt guilty. If jiyong opposed to it then it’s fine.” He looks up with a sad expression on his face, biting his lips while waiting for hyunseung to answer.

“You are so mature…You think like a man now but jun..I’m not married. I’ve been waiting for you to come to me but you never did! Have you given up on me?!” Hyunseung said his last line in a playful way while tapping on junhyung hand.

Yoseob came with hyunseung drink on his hand,

“Nah seung your drink” hyunseung said thanks, he stood up ready to leave,
“You are leaving? That fast?” said yoseob,
“Yeah. It’s time for daehwan bedtime and I just can’t leave jiyong and him together.  My son won’t go to bed when jiyong is there.” Hearing jiyong name, yoseob frown and look at junhyung, thinking that his brother is hurt by the words but no.

Junhyung is daydreaming; he got a goofy creppy smile on his face and that look bothers yoseob so much, in a good way. Yoseob leads hyunseung towards the exit,
“What happen to him?” yoseob tilt his head towards  junhyung, who is still seating there with a goofy smile. Hyunseung chuckled,
“I don’t know..” hyunseung feigns ignorance. Yoseob waved goodbye to him, closing the door and look back at his brother,

“YONG JUNHYUNG!! The hell! stop it with that smile! What’s wrong with you?!” yoseob slowly approached him, Junhyung stood up back to reality, he look around him and saw that it was just him, yoseob and some of the workers.

Junhyung run towards yoseob, yoseob close his eyes getting ready for a hug, that what he thought but he was wrong. When opened his eyes, junhyung is nowhere to be found. He run out of his shop and saw junhyung running towards the way that hyunseung just left.  Yoseob fold his arms and smile happily just like a dad that is proud of his son.

 

 

 

 

A/N: Just a short one. I got a good start for this week. All is well but can't say it to soon. Things would just happen in an unexpected way. Okay bye. =)!