Episode 13

My other half....

Holding hands together with dongwoon mom and running towards the said room, kikwang almost banged to an old lady but lucky he was fast to avoid,
“Dear slow down! He is not going anywhere..” said dongwoon mom panting for air.
“Mom, I waited for so long, he finally awake, three years mom.” Kikwang face were plastered with a wide smile.

After the accident happen. Kikwang stayed beside dongwoon praying and praying that he will wake up soon but he did not expected that it was this long for dongwoon to wake up. During these three years, he found a stable job despite not having a proper education but he know computer works.  He got pregnant, he went through the labor alone and grew the child alone for two years and finally his child will be able to see his dad. He thanked god and remind himself that this time nothing could go wrong anymore but kikwang forgot about the warning,

“Woonie? Omg! Woonie, you’re awake! Baby! Finally you are awake!” letting go of dongwoon mom hand and rush as fast as possible towards dongwoon and giving him a hug. Dongwoon whom was reading a magazine look up and get ready for the incoming hug. Feeling a bit different kikwang let go of the hug and observed dongwoon reaction. Nothing.

“Who are you?” eyebrow joined together. “Mom..” dongwoon rised up his hands like a child eager for a hug, kikwang stepped back so that dongwoon can hugged his mom.
“Mom who is he?” again dongwoon asked out of curiosity,
“Dear you don’t remember him? Kikwang! The love of you life! Your lover!” said his mom with a worried look.
“My what?! I’m married to a guy? I’m gay? Since when mom?! Aren’t I in a relationship with haeji? Mom where is she?!” giving a stare at kikwang with a disgusted look.


Kikwang was not ready for this. He did not expect this. He took a step back with his mouth wide open, he wanted to said something but words are not coming out because he was shocked. He went out of the room biting his hands so that he won’t cried out loud in this kind of place. For the first time he felt rejected, he felt like the cloud just fall on him but won’t go through. The cloud just stayed on his shoulders. The nurse that attend to dongwoon during his coma saw kikwang and approached him,
“Kikwang shi.. What happen?” after seeing kikwang eyes filled with tears and the action of him biting his hand,
“He…h..he don’t remember me. What should I do..i’m not ready for this..i..i forgot that he would lost some memories but I didn’t know that the memories was about me and he remembered haeji. That was in high school days and that means his memories is stuck in high school. What should I do..what should I do..” kikwang look in the nurse eyes, her eyes too are filled with tears. He shoulder bumped the nurse and ran, ran and ran and ran as fast as he could.

As fast as his legs could take him, but it was not long before his leg started to give way and he stumbled rolling on the floor, lay flat on the ground, he mumbled.
“I’m sorry riah. I’m sorry my daughter. Papa sorry. Your dad doesn’t remember me, how am I gonna break the news about you to him. He gonna freak out. Will he accept you…” kikwang cried in that position for 15 minutes.

***********************

Three years passed and jiyong is still with hyunseung but they yet to get married, jiyong was being patience about it. He did not question hyunseung why he decided to think about the marriage and stuff but jiyong agree with every decision hyunseung made. Daehwan still did not forget about the accident and he has been thinking about his real dad till now.
“Daehwan ah..What would you like to eat for lunch today?” holding hands with his appa, jiyong look in his eyes.
“Appa can we eat spicy rice cake?!” said daehwan happily.
“Okay we can!” jiyong smiled when daehwan jumped for joy.
They were passing by some shops when jiyong eye observed this man, his hands were full with the groceries bag and jiyong feel that the bag would ripped any minute now and he was right, all the items in the bag dropped and even daehwan saw it.
“Daehwan be a good boy and stay here ok. Appa gonna help that ahjusshi, you saw him right. I think he needs help.” jiyong squatted eye level with the kid.
“Okay appa! Be quick!” jiyong ruffled his hair thanking him for the request. Jiyong crossed the road and soon he reached the poor man.

Daehwan played with his legs and he looked over at his appa, he was helping the guy with the oranges. Daehwan smiled, he look at passerby that passed by him, there were and awww look and a worried look. He looked to his right and he saw someone very familiar, without him realizing he was following that man.

“God..Thanks for your help! I thought I could survive just a few more steps with this bag but didn’t know it give way quite fast.” The man fixed his glasses.
“My pleasure. You can’t trust these kind of bag, I’m jiyong” wiping his hand on his jeans, jiyong offered his hand, the man smiled.
“I’m seunghyun.” And they shaked hands.
“Ouh. I got a kid waiting for me behind. I got to go..” seunghyun looked behind him,
“What kid?” seunghyun gave the curious look.
“The kid..Omg! Daewhan! Daehwan! Where are you?!” jiyong looked behind him but to his surprised daehwan was not there at his spot.

 

Junhyung enters a shopping mall, finding his favorite fast food restaurant he get in line waiting for his turn, as he was fidgeting with his phone he felt a tugged at the edge of shirts, to his surprise.

****************

Three years passed for yoseob, his eyes finally get used to seeing stuff. He moved away from his old house with junhyung and lived in a busy city. He has been growing up in a quiet city for years because he were blind and junhyung wanted to avoid any future problems but now that he get his sight back junhyung agree with yoseob to live in a busy city. Junhyung did not ask why he wanted to move because he knows the other reason, yoon Doojoon.

“One mocha café and a Chicago cheesecake” the customer that ordered this look at yoseob placing the food on the table carefully. Yoseob miss his café back home, he miss being a barista, he miss seeing the happy customer,  he miss gary, jihyo and sukjin hyung and so he decided to save money and runs his own business. Yoseob smiled at the customer and head back behind the counter,
“You saw that gayoon. That look! Omg! How could he stare at me that long and even insist me to serve him. Why can’t you serve him? Gosh he give me the chills and to fake a smile at him. Why..” Yoseob banged down his tray, gayoon jerk at the sudden action,
“Don’t ask me! His favourite is you. I got a lot of other customer that want me to serve them boss” gayoon emphasize on the boss word. Yoseob laughed at what she said,
“He kinda cute but he just creeps me and give the chills.” Yoseob shudder at what he said and he look back at the customer, he was eating his cheesecake happily, yoseob smile at the cute action.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: AFTER SO LONG! I'M OFFICIALLY BACK!! LAST YEAR AND THIS YEAR IS A HECTIC YEAR FOR ME! KEEP GOING BACK AND FORTH WITH WORK AND SETTLE MOST OF THE STUFF! I MISS YOU GUYS! I MISS WRITING! I'M BACK FOR GOOD (i hope sooo) SO HOW ARE YOU GUYS? *give cookies and lots of it* I'M SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG BUT I'M BACK! AND SHADOW MV IS AT 1 MILLION VIEW IN JUST ONE WEEK! YAYY! COME ON GUYS 5 MILLION. WE CAN DO IT!