Seed Twenty

Two seeds. Me and You. Roots of LOVE.

 

A/N: Hi, just for your info, the King fainted/passed out, not passed away :)
--------------------------------------------------------------
Aaron opened his eyes tiredly after hearing the news.
 
Taemin blinked his eyes continuously, he couldn't believe what he had heard ealier on, "Hyung, let's go see dad!" Taemin wanted to pull Aaron up but he jerked his hand away, "HYUNG! Dad passed out! Shouldn't you go visit him?"
 
Aaron kept quiet.
 
"Fine. If you are not coming, you are not fit to dad's son and my hyung!" Taemin stomped out of his apartment.
------
"Mum, how's dad?" Taemin worried.
 
The Queen sobbed, "The doctor say his condition is bad. He is in a coma now, and even if he wake up, he might become a vegetable."
 
Taemin was shocked, the news is too devastating for him to accept.
 
"Where is Aaron?" The queen wiped her tears.
 
"Don't talk about hyung!" Taemin raised his voice. He was angry with his hyung as he doesn't want to come and visit dad.
 
Sulli frowned, she could sense footsteps, "Someone is coming in."
 
Taemin and the Queen turned to look at the door. Indeed, Aaron was strolling in. 
 
"Hyung! I knew you will come!" Taemin let out a relived smile.
 
Aaron looked at his father, lying unconsciously on the bed. Though he was too tired to show any expression, his heart was bleeding to see his dad to be in this state. He lost Hebe, he can't lose his dad as well.
 
"Aaron, please get back to your usual state okay? Someone needs to control the empire, the whole South Korea." The Queen cried as she begged, "Your dad can never do all these anymore."
 
"Taemin can do it. I am not interested at all." Aaron replied coldly.
 
"Hyung, the oldest should take over and if I take over, the whole South Korea will suffer." Taemin rejected the offer.
 
"Please Aaron? You are the best candidate." The Queen held his hand to boost his confidence.
 
Aaron retrieved his hand with a very faint smile and left the room.
 
"AARON!"
 
"HYUNG!" 
 
Ignoring them, Aaron continued to walk out of the room.
--------------
At night, Aaron just laid at where he used to be for the past few days- the balcony. Just then, someone walked in with loud footsteps and in a very fast speed.
 
"YAH AARON!"
 
Aaron opened his eyes and sighed, "Will all of you just stop bothering me?" He kicked all the beer cans angrily.
 
"You promised me that you will stand up! Why are you still behaving like this?!! Your dad is in coma and you should be by his side! Not lying here, thinking that Hebe Tian will return!" Genie ranted and raved.
 
Aaron kept calm, though Genie was testing his patience, he could feel that his heart is boiling, he is angry and about to explode at her if she say something again, "Get lost, get lost before I punch you."
 
Genie scowled, "Punch me if you dare. What I said is factual and it will not change a thing if you punch me. The whole empire, the whole South Korea needs you and you shouldn't be lying here, waiting for an impossible love." 
 
Aaron glared at her but he had no choice but to agree that she was right. He is wasting his own time. And honestly, the whole South Korea needs him. He has a huge responsibility.
 
But he is a jerk who only knows how to waste time and waiting for someone that will may not return anymore.
 
"If you think I am talking rubbish, fine, I will leave." Genie was about to leave the apartment when Aaron stopped her.
 
"Wait."
 
Genie smiled as she paused and turned around, "Yes?"
 
Aaron looked at her.
 
He got defeated by his friend, Genie.
 
He needs to stand up.
 
He really needs to...
------------
The next day, it was a brand new term for school. News were spread everywhere, the King is in coma, Aaron took over and Hebe went missing. Everyone in the school were talking and discussing about it.
 
"Sulli!" Minho ran towards Sulli. Taemin who was walking in front Sulli turned around and rolled his eyes at the sight of Minho.
 
"Morning Minho." Sulli smiled.
 
"News said that the King got sudden heart attack and he is in coma now, he will wake up, wouldn't he?" Minho concerned.
 
Sulli sighed, "Hard to say. He might become vegetable."
 
Minho nodded, "Hey cheer up man! Shall we go to the rooftop garden?"
 
Sulli nodded, showing 100% agreement to his suggestion.
-------
As Taemin walked into the classroom, a girl hugged him tightly, "Taemin, I miss you so much!" He was shocked at first but after hearing that sweet voice, he knew it was Krystal.
 
Taemin laughed, "Same." 
 
"Hey Taemin, how's your dad?" Nichkhun and Victoria tagged along.
 
"He is fine," He lied, but he don't want his friends to get worried, "Thanks for the concern."
 
"Taemin, don't worry okay? I am sure your dad will get well." 
 
Taemin nodded.
 
"Cheer up people." Kwanghee's high pitch voice always make people laughed.
-------------
"I really love this place a lot!!" Sulli took in a deep breath of the scent of the sunflower and smiled with her arms spread widely.
 
Minho sat on the bench. He took out his phone and snapped a picture of Sulli and the sunflowers secretly. He loves this scene, this picture. 
 
An angel with beautiful flowers.
 
Minho continued to snap pictures.
 
"Minho."
 
Minho was startled by her voice, he kept his phone immediately, "Oh?"
 
"Do you think I should cure my eyes?" Sulli sat beside him.
 
"Of course you should if you can! Why?" Minho cocked his head.
 
"That day, Taemin brought me to the hospital. The doctor said I can cure my eyes. But I rejected." Sulli told him the full the story.
 
"WHY?!" Minho looked at Sulli questioningly.
 
Sulli kept quiet.
 
"Tell me if I am your good friend." Minho warned cutely.
 
"I geel indebted to the royals if I did the surgery because one day, I will still leave..." Sulli explained.
 
"Leave?"
 
"Krystal and Taemin should be together forever. I am not fit to be part of the royals as well. Krystal can be a better princess than I do. They are a perfect match. I can never match up to Krystal." Unknowingly, a tear escaped Hebe's eyes.
 
"Sulli, stop comparing Krystal with yourself. You guys sare two different people! You can never be Krystal and Krystal can never be you! All you have to do is to be yourself!" Minho encouraged Sulli, "Please stop looking down on yourself okay?"
 
Sulli smiled to Minho, "Let's go back to class."
 
Sulli stood up and when she was about to walk away, Minho hugged her from behind.
 
Sulli was shocked, "Minho, what are you doing?"
 
"Sulli, I love you. Be mine."
============================================================
Can I have more comments? I know my story is not perfect but still hope you guys can comment and give feedbacks okay? 
Thanks for reading anyway!
9.12.12