Seed Twenty-one

Two seeds. Me and You. Roots of LOVE.

 

Sulli was obviously dumbfounded, she pulled Minho's arms away and stepped backwards, "Yah Minho, this is not funny!" She let out a awkward laugh.
 
"Sulli, I am not joking..." Minho looked at her sincerely. 
 
Though Sulli couldn't see it, she could feel his sincerity, "Minho, you are a great guy. I am not fit to be with you, you deserve a better girl and moreover, I have a fiance."
 
"Sulli, I-"
 
"Let's go for lesson now." Sulli smiled. She took her bag and white cane with her as she scurried off quickly.
------------
"Let's talk about your future." The teacher wrote the topic of discussion on the whiteboard.
 
"Yah Miss Kim, this is such a boring and easy topic!!" Kwanghee jeered at the topic and everyone joined in as well.
 
"Oh boring and easy? Then share with us your goal."
 
Kwanghee stood up, "Well, I am going to marry Han Sunhwa when I earn a lot of money!!"
 
Everyone laughed.
 
"That is your future? Nothing else?" Miss Kim wasn't impressed with his answer.
 
"Kwanghee, you are the best!!" Sunhwa winked and blew him a kiss.
 
"Anyone who can give a BETTER answer?" Miss Kim emphasised the word 'better' at Kwanghee. She scanned the whole class then stopped at Sulli, "Sulli? Tell us your future."
 
"Be the princess of South-Korea." Someone teased softly but it was audible.
 
"Shhh..." Miss Kim frowned and put her index finger on her lip.
 
Sulli took in a deep breath, "I hope I can see the beautiful world." 
 
Taemin was surprised with her speech, she was the one who declined the offer that the doctor suggested, and now, she wants to cure her eyes? "What is she thinking exactly?"
 
"Good. I am sure you can! Who is going to present next?" Miss KIm asked. Everyone silent, "What about Minho?"
 
Minho with his head on the desk looked up at Miss Kim, "Me?"
 
"Yes you!"
 
Minho stood up, he put his hand at the back his neck. He did not know what to say until his eyes met Sulli who is seated beside him, "To marry the girl I love."
 
"Minho, isn't that copy cat?!" Kwanghee turned around and shouted, "But, who is that girl?!!" He wiggled his eyebrows.
 
Sulli picked up her pen and doodle her book, pretended that she was busy because she knew that the girl is her.
 
"She is a very beautiful girl but she is lack of confidence. Because she cannot see the beautiful world. I will make her mine and cure her eyes, I swear.
 
"Ohh..." Everyone started to gossip and whisper among themselves.
 
"Isn't it Sulli?"
 
"Minho likes Sulli?"
 
"Is that why Sulli did not want to cure her eyes? Minho will find doctor to cure it for her?!" Taemin thought to himself. He had no idea why he was boiling with anger, "I will do it before Choi Minho does!"
--------------
After school...
"Taemin, shall we watch movie later?" Krystal showed Taemin her puppy face and aeygo, "Please?"
 
Taemin pinched her cheeks, "I would love to but I have something on today. Tomorrow okay?"
---
Sulli was packing her things when Minho talked to her, "Sulli, why are you avoiding me?"
 
Sulli didn't look at him, "I am not Minho."
 
"Yes you are." Minho retorted, "If you feel uncomfortable facing me because I confess to you, you can forget  about my confession. I won't pressure you but I hope we can still be best friends okay?"
 
"Yah Choi Sulli!" Taemin walked towards them which interrupted their conversation, "Can you go away?" Taemin frowned at the sight of Minho.
 
"I am talking to Sulli and you interrupt, shouldn't you be the one to leave?" Minho rolled his eyes at Taemin.
 
"Can't be bother with you!", Taemin folded his arms, "Choi Sulli, we are going somewhere."
 
"Where?"
 
"Just follo me." Taemin grasped her wrist and pulled her with him.
---
"Krystal, where is Taemin going?" Victoria asked with Nichkhun's arm around her waist.
 
Krystal saw Taemin leaving the classroom with Sulli, she was disappointed and angry at the same time, "I don't know where is he going." Krystal grabbed her bag and stormed off to the exit.
---------
Taemin stopped pulling Sulli when they reached the reception at the hospital.
 
Sulli sniffed, "Why did you bring me to the hospital?"
 
"To cure you eyes." Taemin answered.
 
"Cure my eyes?" Sulli's voice raised by few decibels, "I told you I am not going to cure."
 
Taemin mocked, "Oh really?!! Someone say she wants to see the beautiful world again. Let's go!" Taemin knocked the door and greeted the doctor, followed by Sulli.
 
"So I guess that you change your mind?" The doctor smiled.
 
Sulli, who is seated on the chair spun around, "Taemin..."
 
"Tsk. Just do what I say." Taemin glared at her.
 
Sulli spun back and nodded to the doctor.
 
"Good." The doctor smiled.
--------------------------------------------------------
Few months later, Sulli did surgery to cure her eyes. For now, she stopped school temporarily to recuperate at the hospital. Taemin visited her everyday in hospital as Sulli still had bandage around her eyes which got Krystal really mad as he spend lesser time with her. Sometime, Minho vist her as well. So occasionally, Taemin and Minho will bicker in the ward where Sulli is staying. The doctor said it will take her about 1 year to recover her eyesight fully. So Sulli had no choice but to return school in their 3rd year of school which is also the last year.
 
Aaron had quit school to take over the country. He started taking private course and lessons on how to manage a country. Genie, his best friend, stayed by side and helped him whenever he needs help. He sees Genie as a friend but Genie wants their relationship to be more than friends. Because of his busy schedule, Aaron seldom thinks of Hebe but he does it occasionally. Maybe, like what everyone said, he should really move on and forget about Hebe.
 
Hebe gave birth to a baby girl in London, she named her Alice. Whenever she looks at Alice, she will think of Aaron and can't help to cry. Afterall, she can never forget Aaron but she knows she and Aaron are impossible. 
 
Soon, 2 years passed...
----
"Mummy, is this Korea?" 
 
Hebe squatted to meet her daughter, Alice's eye-level, "Yes Alice, this is Seoul, Korea, mummy's hometown."
============================================================
Comment please??!! I really love reading all of your comments!! :)
16.12.12