Seed Nineteen

Two seeds. Me and You. Roots of LOVE.

 

"Can you explain why aren't interested in curing your eyes?" Taemin sat in front of Sulli at the dining table for breakfast.
 
Sulli paused, "I am happy with my condition now."
 
Taemin sneered, "Joker, who will want to be blind?"
 
"Just drop that idea please? I am the blind who is blind, not you, you don't have to be so concern about it." Sulli continued to eat her bread.
 
Taemin showed her his bulging eyes, "Who..who cares?" He snickered.
 
Suddenly, his phone rang, "Krystal?" He saw the caller ID, "Yeah Krystal?"
 
"Can I come your house? We can revise together."
 
Taemin stood up from his seat and walked back to his room, "I think it will be better if you don't come."
 
"Why?"
 
Taemin locked his door and laid on his bed, "My parents found about about you."
 
"How did they found out?"
 
"Other than Sulli, I have no idea who would do this."
 
"Choi Sulli?!"
 
"Baby, just wait for this weekend to end and we can see each other okay?" Taemin persuaded.
 
"Alright. I can't wait for sch reopen, so I can see you."
 
Taemin laughed at her remark.
----------
Aaron was lying unconsciously on the balcony until someone splashed cold water at him. He opened his eyes, but body is still on the balcony helplessly.
 
"When are you going thinking about that Hebe Tian?" The Queen shouted angrily.
 
Aaron closed his eyes again. 
 
The Queen sighed in despair, "Aaron, wake up." The Queen begged as she squatted beside him. She knew he will behave like this when Hebe left and she is prepared for it. Her departure will do Aaron good, "No matter what you do, she will not be back anymore."
 
"SHE WILL!" Aaron raised his voice by several decibels, "She knows that I am waiting for her! She will come back!!" He stood up.
 
"AARON! Face the reality!" The crisp and clear voice of the queen boomed to his ears.
 
"You will never understand! You have never accept Hebe! So you want her to leave!!" Aaron shrieked as he pointed at her.
 
Seething with rage, she dealt a stinging blow on her son's face. The red palm print appeared instantly, "Is that how you talk to me? Hebe Tian will never be back and that's the truth! Face it or leave it, up to you, but no matter what, she is gone!" The queen stormed off and slammed the door with a loud bang.
-----------
At England...
Hebe sat near the window as she looked at the snow, holding a cup of hot chocolate with her. How she wish Aaron is beside her, hugging her in this cold weather.
 
"Aaron, how are you? Do you know that I miss you a lot?" She leaned against the window and held up her ultrasound picture. Her baby is growing day by day, but her life will never be complete without Aaron. She hugged her knees together and sobbed.
-----------
Taemin stared at the questions blankly, "Tsk. How do I solve all these?!" He furrowed his eyebrows. He messed up his hair as he was annoyed by these questions. Then he remembered someone who can teach him.
 
Sulli.
 
He shook his head, "It's so embarrassing! I, Lee Taemin needs a blind person to teach me? No way am I going to do it!" He then examined the questions again. He understand none of them. These questions were like alien language to him, "Ughhh! That's it!" He took his pen and exercise book with him to look for Sulli.
--
Taemin knocked the door.
 
"Yes?" Sulli opened the door.
 
"Have you done your revision?" Taemin asked coldly. Tsk tsk tsk, him and his pride.
 
"Halfway through. Why?" Sulli replied and invited him into his room.
 
Taemin sat on her bed, "Exams are coming right? Teachmethese."
 
"Huh?"
 
"I said teach me these!" Taemin demanded, "I don't know how to do..." He softened. He lowered his eyes, visibly embarrassed.
 
Sulli giggled, "Sure."
 
Taemin pulled another chair and sat beside her. Though she took a longer time to teach because she couldn't see, Taemin actually understand what she was teaching.
-----------------
Next morning, Taemin decided to go look for his hyung as he had not seen him after that incident. As his dongsaeng, he should go comfort him. When he was about to knock the door, he realised his door wasn't lock. Taemin pushed the door and walked into his apartment.
 
"Hyung!" Taemin called. The place was kind of ransacked. Taemin had a rude shock when he discovered that his hyung lying at the balcony, "HYUNG!!" He darted across the living room to the balcony, "What happen to you?" He shook his body. 
 
Aaron opened his eyes and gave him a sleepy and tired smile. Teamin scanned around the balcony, empty beer cans and bottles were scattered around, "Hyung, why did you become like this?" His hyung is no longer the hyung that he knows. His hyung is a very handsome gentleman, but now, he had turned into a unrecognisable guy. His hair was messy and his clothes stink. Taemin felt heartbroken to see his best hyung in this state, "Hyung? Get a bathe okay?"
 
"Just leave me alone okay?" Aaron pushed Taemin away lightly and closed his eyes.
 
Taemin stood up, "HYUNG!!"
 
Just then, Taemin's phone rang, "What?" He screamed after he was that the caller ID was Sulli. After hearing what Sulli said, Taemin was dumbfounded.
 
Aaron was surprised by the silence, he opened his eyes to see Taemin in daze, "What happen?" He then closed his eyes again, thinking that it wasn't any big deal.
 
"Hyung, dad pas..passed out. He got a sud..sudden heart attack." Taemin trembled.
===========================================================
More comment please? 
This chapter is boring. I know. Sorry :)
But still, remember to comment! :)
5.12.12