Step Two

How To: Get Rid of A Stripper

  #2: You get him to work.

 

  

 

 

Jongin’s main link to Miss Im Yoona is Kwon Yuri.

 

They met in the same way that Jongin meets other people around town—through the strip club he works at. Cramped, damp, loud and crowded, Yuri squeezed her way through the tipsy crowd in order to talk to the club’s star dancer [Jongin] and offer him a wad of cash that’s enough for Jongin’s eyes to pop out of their sockets and say yes without even delving further into the details.

 

“I just need you to lure her and seduce her, if you must. If you somehow push her out of her shell and get her to sleep with you; a bonus thrice this amount will be given. My best friend just needs to get a life.” Yuri had instructed with a deep dent between her eyebrows and eyes creased slightly at the side. She’d been deeply impressed by the dark walls and booming stereo from the club’s walls.

 

Jongin took the envelope, stuffed it in his back pocket and nodded sparingly at the dark-haired girl. He isn’t one to rush.

 

That was their last conversation before Jongin donned on his leather jacket with his signature stoic aura—leaving Yuri dumbfounded and feeling a bit disrespected. Her eyes rest on his strong retreating back and she decides to let it slide for now since she’s the one who wants something from the professional stripper who does nothing but sashay, smirk and omit arousal.

 

One look at Jongin and you could tell that he could pull it off rather ily, Yuri crossed her fingers behind her back and silently prayed that he could live up to his appearance.

 

When it came to Yoona, Yuri needs all the luck she could get.

 

 

♡ ♡ ♡

 

 

“Ms. Kwon, do you know where Miss Im works?” A deep, sleepy-sounding voice drawls the minute she presses the answer button. So much for a proper good-morning; kids these days.

 

“Is this Jongin-ah?”

 

“Yes, something came up and I need her work address.” His tone is persuasive to the point where Yuri snaps to his request and gave him the address at once. Just as she’s about to gather her wits to ask why he’d need her work address—the other end of the line gets cut off and Yuri shakes her head in disapproval; kids these days.

 

Worrying about her best friend [who should be old enough to handle herself] and a stripper [who thinks he can handle everything regarding himself] drains her brain cells dry and Yuri could only sigh and launch herself across the king-sized bed. The crisp and warm sheets welcomes her like a friend and she gives herself a pat in the back for deciding to invest on a nice, large bed. Just like what her yoga instructor, Key had told her—one should always invest in a good bed. That’s the best kind of luxury you could ever have; a good night’s sleep.

 

 

 

♡ ♡ ♡

 

A good night’s sleep seems to be something that Im Yoona didn’t posses as she stumbles her way to her high-rise office at eight-thirty in the morning. The building should be state-of-the-art and an ‘architecture’s paradise’ but as her sleep-deprived mind signals her limbs to walk forward, every turn just appears to be a complex state on a maze that she can’t seem to get to the end of. Every intersection, a step closer to oblivion. Nothing makes sense.

 

She holds the cup of coffee in her hand and takes a long gulp out of it; wishing that the hot liquid would stir her senses awake.

 

“Miss Yoona, I’d like to have a word with you in your office.” Mentally, she curses the wrinkled old man who smells like armpits stuck inside football gears; but plasters a smile on her face as she faces her boss, Mr. Lee. Half-asleep and half-curious, Yoona guides the elder dressed formally into the room of her office.

 

Mr. Lee’s eyes rest over his assistant’s slumped figure and it seems like a sign to him that he’s going to do the right thing and give her a break. She’s spent two years in this firm and for all those times, she’s been nothing but a walking dead. Doing what she must, but keeping a thick, transparent wall between her and the people around her. He gathers she isn’t really happy here. He can’t have an employee unhappy—Mr. Lee hates seeing morose people.

 

And Yoona is the epitome of it—what with her dark eyes, forced smiles and clipped demeanor.

 

He decides to have her in private before spilling the news to her. Yoona opens the door of her office and Mr. Lee enters with a determined posture. Two seconds later and the boss and his assistant are in shock at what they see. Instead of the clean and organized setting of Yoona’s office; everything around was a mess and files were scattered all over the floor. Atop this chaos, a dark-skinned, fit and almost man is posed right in the center of Yoona’s desk.

 

Jongin sees her, imitates a cat's purr and bares his teeth; in a vain attempt to be y, she guesses. Jongin is completely disregarding Yoona's boss standing right beside her. 

 

Yoona’s chocolate-dark eyes turns to slits and pointedly glares at Jongin’s crotch area—the only part of him that’s covered. What’s worse, Yoona might not like rilakuma merchandises now that Jongin used that to cover . Jongin obviously delights in Yoona’s attention and he gives her a seductive wink. She feels like puking and the older man beside her can only clear his throat, deciding that it would be the perfect excuse as to not talk to her directly about this.

 

“I expected a lot more from you than this delinquent behavior, Miss Yoona.” The man lies through his teeth, two years of services gradually tumbling out of the window and into the asphalt roads. “We can’t have that in such a respected firm. I’m sorry but you’re fired. Effective today.”

 

Mr. Lee turns walks back, leaving Yoona to slump down to the floor with a heavy heart and a million different ways of killing Kim Jongin.

 

She poured freshly-boiled water all over his stomach and he got her fired out of her job while wearing nothing but rilakuma plushies.

 

1-1

 

 

♠ ♠ ♠

I know I said no updates but I just can't help it. I want to write and my fingers won't stop. Okay, maybe they don't really have a good start but Idk, these updates are getting longer and omg ;'/ okay. Anyway, I'll make it a must that each update of this story must at least contain 1,000 words and be kept quality. anyway, comments will be deeply appreciated and everything! (: thanks for you wonderful support! hugs& kisses& butsecs.