ch 3

the humble beginning

 

ch 3 
 
yoona pov
could they be secretly dating?
no, she would tell us right?
we are sisters after all but, 
there is definately somthing going on and i want to know what.
"so who's going to tell me whats going on?" i asked
Daesung: "well i was waiting for you, and out of no where jealous-pany showed up" 
Tiffany: yah, what did you say ugly?!"
"jealous- pany?" 
"ugly?"
"what the hell are you two playin at?"
"you do know there is no camera here right? why are you two still acting like the hate couple?" i laughed thinking they would get the joke until i heard daesung say "since im so ugly don't ever talk to me again!"
Tiffany: "oh i'm sorry, did i hurt your feelings?" replied with sarcasm.
why is Tiffany being so mean?
why is Daesung being so sensitive?
 
Daesung pov
aish im so sick of people calling me ugly! pany-ah! just because you are gorgeous you make fun of me?
wait what? i think tiffany is gorgeous? aish!
 "since im so ugly don't ever talk to me again!"
Tiffany: "oh i'm sorry did i hurt your feelings?" replied with sarcasm.
i'm used to people calling me ugly and all that. but, why does it hurt even more when Tiffany says it?
why does my heart sink when i hear her say that i am ugly?
knowing that she thinks that i'm ugly i just want to cry. but i dont know why, and then i clicked. i love Tiffany Hwang.
"yes, you have hurt my feelings" i say coldly
"yoona-yah, i'm not in the mood to catch up anymore i think i'm just going to go home. maybe you can tell me what you wanted another time. i've got to go. good bye Yoona" i just walked away from them and didnt bother to look back.
i heard yoona call my name but i didnt want her to see my tears.
alright pany-ah, im going to work hard to show you i'm not ugly!
one day, you will regret calling me ugly.....
thats a promise
 
Tiffany pov
 Daesung: "yes, you have hurt my feelings" he says coldly.
Daesung: "yoona-yah, i'm not in the mood to catch up anymore i think i'm just going to go home. maybe you can tell me what you wanted another time. i've got to go" he walked away he didnt even bother to turn around as yoona kept calling him.
why do i feel guilty? why do i feel the urge to run after him and apologize?
no way, i did nothing wrong he's just being too sensitive i convince myself.
Yoona: yah we seriously need to talk that was a bit cruel dont you think? you know he gets told he is ugly alot why did you have to go too far?! she said raising her voice.
"the truth hurts" i said coldly
eh, im sure he will get over it soon enough.
 
little did she know that Daesung has decided to move to america to live for a while until he is ready to show the new and improved him.
he spent 3 years in america. 
he kept his body chiseled.
he died his hair white and took care of his skin.
gone are the days when he was considered ugly.
the new and improved daesung was now a handsome man.
daesung arrived back in korea with goal..
to make Tiffany Hwang the love of his life regret calling him ugly.
 
haha comment thanks
im still not sure where im going with this