ch 25

the humble beginning

 

TIFFANY POV
 
we stood side by side, oneday(2pm and 2am), big bang, yuri, me and jessica.
 
the tension was so thick it was suffocating me. we were still grieving. dae oppa's body is behind us just laying there lifelessly.
 
our emmotions were at an all time high we want revenge!!
 
my guardian angel died protecting me.... he didn't have to but he did. 
 
he died loving me..... he didn't have to but, he did.
 
i loved him.... yet, i didn't tell him. i regret that the most.
 
the fact that the person i loved is gone forever yet i didn't get to tell him will haunt me forever.
 
i'm going to kill siwon!!
 
my angel rest in peace i will avenge you!!!
 
"i'll give you one chance to live, bow down to my feet and i'll let you go"
 
sounds a bit too easy to me
 
"and give me tiffany"
 
and there goes the punchline.
 
"like hell we will!!" jay replied coldly.
 
"daesungie died protecting tiffany and you think we will just hand her over? you want us to let his death be in vein? well, go hang yourself cause you ain't getting her!!"
 
"i don't think your in a position to decline"  donghae said as he gestured to the left and then the right of us.
 
my heart sank as i saw at least twenty guys to the left in the distance, approaching us and roughly the same amount from the right.
 
they'll reach us in less then 3 mins.... we're screwed. i won't let others die because of me.... i'm going to turn myself in
 
"if there is anyone who is scared tan by all means do as he says but no one touches fany."
 
"well what is your answer?" donghae asked.
 
jay stepped forward " go fcuk yourself is my answer. im a kill you and siwon for daesung"
 
all of the boys stepped forward and agreed with jay.
 
i felt tears fall from my face. thank you guys for everything.
 
"hehe when you die who will protect her then?"
 
they all turned to look at me when jessica stepped in front of me.
 
"i'll chop your balls off before i'll let you touch her!!" she hissed.
 
"damn straight!!" yuri growled.
 
jay spoke "well i guess now that, that is settled"
 
he charged ahead and swung his bat at the closest enemy's head. he dropped dead instantly.
 
the rest charged in. i charged straight for the bich that caused all this i threw myself at eunjung.
 
she was the cause for all of this. her and siwon caused this!!
 
 i tackled her to the ground.
 
i grabbed her head and slammed it against the ground, kicked her in the face repeatedly untill she stopped moving. 
 
"NOOOOOOO!!!!"
 
i turned around to see taecyeon on the ground holding junsu in his arms.
 
i felt my heart ache.... another one of us is.... gone.
 
taecyeon was going beserk he picked up the guy who hurt junsu and slammed him on the ground head first.
 
the snapping sound his neck made sent chills down my spine.
 
"JESSICA!!!!!" i heard jiyong yell.
 
i tried to get to her but i was held back by one guy i tried to get free but i couldn't.
 
i watched helplessly as i saw the guy kick jessica in the face. he picked up his bat and swung it at her head.
 
before it hit her i saw a blur of white hair before the guy fell on the ground holding his stomach.
 
"you tried to kill my jess didn't you?!" he picked him up and snapped his neck with no hesitation what so ever.
 
jessica looked up in dissbelif.
 
"dae oppa?"
 
 
 
 
 
 
i'm so sorry for the late update please forgive me.
enjoy.
let me know what you think
did you miss me? lol i missed you too hahah