Chapter 5

The Dare

Junhyung hated himself for what he did. He hated his big ego that had led to that dare. Junhyung wanted to slap himself but the girls had done enough of that for him. It began with a very angry Jiyoon and ended with an innocent but strong Sohyun. The one who was the most protective was Jihyun...she was the "mother" of the group. 

He slumped in his seat of the empty classroom. He had his head on the table. He sighed.

"What the-" he couldn't finish his sentence.

"Laungage" a voice said and he looked up to see the source of his problme.

"Minhyuk" Junhyung said as his eyes narrowed.

Minhyuk's eyes narrowed at the sight of Junhyung.

"Don't worry, I'm not happy to see you either" Minhyuk stated the fact.

Minhyuk sat on the table in front of where Junhyung was sitting. They glared at eachother for a few minutes. 

"You are the source of my mysery...what do you want?" Junhyung said bitterly.

"You are the source of my friend's mysery" Minhyuk spat right back at Junhyung and it stung him pretty badly and Junhyung put his head back on the table and gronned.

"Crule reality finally hit you then, huh?" Minhyuk said as he looked out the window.

"Don't remind me" Junhyung said and it came out as a muffel.

Minhyuk rolled his eyes "OK, I'll tell you something"

Junhyung lifted his head slowly and glared at him again.

"What do you want?" he gronned.

"She is at her place...her parents are out of town...go to her you idiot" Minhyuk said as he stood up and walked out.

What Minhyuk had just said was slowly sinking in. 

She is there.

He could go to her.

Junhyung shook his head. 

The hell am I doing here then? he asked his self as he stood up and left. His heart raced as he ran to her place. He knew if Minhyuk was telling him to go, he had to go there. 

-o-

Gayoon stared out of the window. She was sneeking in school and on the streets. She was really determined to keep away from Junhyung. She didn't want to see him...ever again. She was too heart broken. She should have known that it was just too perfect for someone like Junhyung to ask someone like her out. 

Stupid, how can you be so stupid? she asked herself.

She watched the sun set from the window. She sat on her bay window seat. She brought her knees to her chest and placed her head on her knees. She sighed. She didn't know what she was expecting from Junhyun. She guess it wasn't much of a surprise, somewhere deep inside she knew it was just going to end up with tears and broken hearts. She just didn't expect Junhyung to be so crule. 

When she felt her eyelids feel heavy and was about to doze off she heard rain drops on her window which snapped her right out of her sleep. 

"Oh great, rain" she said to herself "Because, life couldn't get any better.

Then she saw him, socked. He looked tired. She gasped. 

"What are you doing here?" she asked but then she face plamed herself "Idiot, he can't hear you"

She ran down the stairs when she heard the door bell. She loooked out the window in the living room and saw him but she didn't have the heart to open the door.

"What do you want?" she said to herself. She could feel her tears. She slid down against the wall. She wasn't ready to see him yet. She wasn't over him yet. She was weak. She usually wasn't very into boys but what was wrong with her. She felt so useless. Why was she crying over a boy? This is stupid. She had to let him go and she was going to do it by ignoring him...because that plan was working so well. 

She jumped a mile when she heard her mobile phone ring.

The rain was like a waterfall. He was soked to the bone. Why wasn't she opening the door?

"Gayoon" he whispered her name.

He was in the rain for about 5 minutes but it felt like it had been years when he felt that rain suddenly stopped. He looked up to see Gayoon holding the baby blue umberalla he had brough her.

"Gayoon" he whispered his name again "I...-"

She dropped the umberalla and hugged him.

"Minhyuk called" she whispered to him "Why didn'y you say anything?"

"I was scared...I had never felt this way before" he told her. 

They were both soking wet now but neither of them cared. She had her hands on her face and his were round her waist. He leaned in and so did she. They shared their first kiss and they couldn't be happier.

-o-

She woke up in a better mood then she had felt in the whole week. She was happy. She happily went to school and she greeted her friends who looked at her weirdly. 

"What?" she asked them.

"You look happy...and you're not being sneeky" Jiyoon said while looking at her suspiously.

Before she could say anything she felt a pair of hands round her waist. She knew who it was.

"Yah! Minhyuk what are you doing?" she asked her childhood friend.

"Just happy to see you all smiley and happy again" Minhyuk said.

"Yah! Paws off my girl!" another voice said as Minhyuk was peeled off of Gayoon. Gayoon giggled.

"Your what?" Hyuna asked surprised to hear what Junhyung said.

"Since when? How come unnie didn't tell us?" Sohyun deemanded an answer.

Suddenly the girls started to ask ten thousand different questions. Gayoon couldn't cope with it all. She saw Minhyuk walk away with a smirk on his face, obviously satisfied with what he had done. She swore to herself to kill him later. Suddenly when she felt someone grabbed her wrist and dragged her out of her friend's wrath and suddenly she started to get dragged. She looked up to see Junhyung smirking at her as they sneeked away from her friends.

When they were miles away from her friends, they were laughing so hard.

"I love you"

And so my dear readers we come the end of this very short story. Thank you everyone for reading this story and also for all the comments and subs. Thanks for all the support! Hope you like this story. Leave a comment telling me what you thought of the ending! Oh and I would also like to thank miaalternifora for the lovely poster...it is way better then the one I made. Thank you very much.