Chapter 1

The Dare

Gayoon walked down the hallway, fully aware of all the glares she got from the students in Cube High. Becoming friends with the most popular group of girls  on her first day of school, was not something a nerd like Gayoon was excepted to do. She was the study 24/7 type while her newly found friends were the popular ones but their grades were still very high. The girls hated her because she just clicked with the 4minute girls on her first day.

Another reason for the glares was the fact that she was also friends with BtoB another popular group in Cube High but they were boys. She knew Minhyuk ever since they were little. Their fan girls didn't like the fact that she was so close to Minhyuk and the rest of Btob. Everyone basically hated Gayoon but no one said anything because 4minute and BtoB would have their heads. 

As for the boys of Cube High, they just kind of stayed away from her simply because she was a nerd. 

Gayoon walked past a group of boys and she saw Gina, another one of her friend she made in Cube High, she was also popular.

"Hey Gayoon-ah!" Gina waved at he as she walked past.

Gayoon smiled and waved in reply and kept on walking.

"Who was that honey?"Doojun asked his girlfriend.

"She is the new girl everyone is talking about, we became friends on her first day" Gina explained and pulled herself away from his embrace "Anyway, I have to go to class now, see you later" she said. She pecked Doojun's lips and she left.

"Gayoon huh" Junhyung said.

"I bet she isn't easy" Yoseob said.

"Agreed" KIkwang said.

"I think she is" Junhyung spoke.

"Every girl is easy for you hyung" Dongwoon said as he rolled his eyes.

"Let's see just how easy she is, how about a dare?" Doojun spoke.

Hyunseung sighed as he was already tired of hearing his friends talk and it was only the morning.

"What kind of dare?" Junhyung asked.

-o-

"We are going to meet Gina unnie and her boyfirend and his friends" Sohyun explained.

"Yah! Kwon Sso! What about my boyfriend!" Hyuna questioned.

"We will see him too" Sonhyun said happily.

"Yah! What about your boyfriend, when do we get to meet this guy" Jiyoon asked Sohyun making her blush and the other girls laughed.

When they got to where the boys were they introudced themselves to Gayoon. As each one of them introduced themselves they also told her which one of her friends was dating them. Gayoon was surprised to see that all of them were dating except for one of them, Junhyung. 

B2ST quickly got to know Gayoon as the quiet and smart type and Gayoon got to know the boys as the loud ones. She learnt that Doojun was the "leader" like figure, Hyuseung was the lazy one, Yoseob was the cute and child like one, Kikwang was the gullible type, Dongwoon was the smartass and Junhyung was the silent type.

As they were all talking and enjoying their lunch Gayoon got a text from Minhyuk. (Bold is Minhyuk and the italc is Gayoon)

Let's meet up!

Sure...where should I meet you?

Same place as yesterday.

OK

And with that Gayoon excused herself and the girls about Minhyuk. Gayoon just rolled her eyes and left. Gayoon smiled as she made her way to the rooftop of the school. 

"Hey" Minhyuk greeed her.

"Hey yourself" Gayoon repied with a smile as she sat down next to her friend.

-o-

"Oh, looks like hyung isn't going to wn this one" Yoseob whispered to Junhyung as they watched Gayoon walk away. Junhyung growled at Yoseob.

"OK, I'm sorry!" Yoseob said.

"I'll win"

So how was that for a first chapter? Anyway, I just want to thank everyone who has subscribed to this story and also thanks a lot to the readers who commented. It made me smile anyway, hope you like the first chapter!