Chapter 4

The Dare

He asked her out again and she accepted again and once again they had tons of fun. Gayoon couldn't deny the fact that they had a connection. Junhyung also felt the connection and he would at once forget all about the dare. 

Junhyung and Gayoon talked and laughed and they were just being themselves. They had suddenly become close and everyone in school could see that. There were more girls sending glares down her way and Junhyung would alwas tell her "Ignore them, they aren't worth it" and it made her smile. However, Minhyuk's words kept on repeating in her head "Don't trust him...be careful" 

She knew Minhyuk, he wouldn't lie to her. He was her childhood friend so why would he lie to her. She trusted him more than any one. So she tried to put her guard up but it just seem to crumbel as soon as Junhyung came around. They have been on many dates for a whole week but none of them made another move 

After a month of dates Junhyun had finally made the move of asking Gayoon to be his girlfriend. 

Gayoon was really shocked to recieve a call from him in the middle of the night. He told her that he was infront of her house and asked her to come out. If it was any other boy she would have refused but it was Junhyung and for some reason she felt like she had to go out to see him. She had been feeling that way for some time now. She always wanted to see him. It was weird, she had never felt the same about any other guy. The simple thought of him made her smile.

When she went out, he was there. He smiled at her and she smiled back at him. He looked different, maybe it was the scared look in his eyes. Maybe he was just a little bit nervous, sneeking out at night and all. Gayoon wondered what he was doing here but she didn't voice out her question, insteed she let him hold her hand gently and he spoke.

"Would you be my girldfriend?"

There was no need for hesitations or sceond thoughts, her answer was a simple one. 

"No"

He looked at her surprised but he was even more surprised to see the tears in her eyes. He tried to walk closer to her but she pushed him away and she made him let go of her hand.

"I know!" she yelled at him but Junhyung looked at her confused.

"I know about the dare" she choked.

Junhyung was shocked. For all he knew the dare was between him and his friends...no one else was suppose to know about it. But, it wasn't the dare that made him ask her to be his girlfriend. It was something else. Something he had never felt before. It was something in the pit of his stomach, something deep in his heart. 

"Minhyuk told me!" she said finally letting go of the tears. "He heard you and your friends"

Junhyung was still shocked. 

"I trusted you...but I guuess it was too good to be true. How would a guy like you ever ask out a girl like me?"

"Gayoon" He whispered but she looked away, her tears stll falling.

"I got some news for you...you won the dare" and with those words she went back inside.

After that night Junhyung never saw Gayoon. He tried to contact her but he could never reach her. He never saw her round school and when he asked the 4minute girls and Gina they would just galre at him and tell him "Go away Yong"

His friends may have told him that he did a great job but he wasn't exactly happy. In the process of trying to make her fall for him...he had succeded but at the same time she also succeded in making him fall for her. 

OK, so how is this so far? Do tell me in the comment section bellow....I would love to read your comments. Anyway, I'm here to say that there is one more chapter to go until it's all over. So thank you everyone who has subscribed, read and commented on this story. I'm very grate full! Thanks everyone and see you!