Final

Goodbye

As they pass through the automatic doors, Sehun feels Luhan stiffen, and gently takes his arm as they push through a crowd of screaming fans. He stays close to his smaller blond lover until they have to go through security. With a light squeeze, Sehun steps up first and moves quickly through the scanner. Luhan goes right after, and then the manager. Now everyone's through and ready to go. They slowly make their way to the correct terminal, able to hold hands now since the security had kept all the fans back before the scanners. As Sehun glances around, he finds s walking in silent gloom, each looking scared at what is going to happen. He can feel Luhan's breath speed up as they mount the escalator, moving closer and closer to their destination. "Don't worry, Lulu. You'll be fine. We'll be fine" Sehun whispers to Luhan, and the older just looks at him with teary eyes.

"But I don't want to leave you" Luhan mumbles, moving closer to the taller's body. Sehun sighs and wraps his arms around the older until they reach the top, once again taking his hand and walking a few steps behind the rest of EXO. Too soon, they reach the waiting area and everyone takes a seat near each other. They always have a meeting before they split up. They are all one, after all. "Guys, do well in China, okay? We'll be rooting for you back here in Korea. Stay healthy, and we'll see you all soon...really soon" Suho says, a bit choked up, but he's the only K member that can speak at the moment.

Chanyeol seems to have a frog in his throat as Baekhyun silently cries into his side, while Kyungsoo is teary-eyed. Kai has Kyungsoo in his arms. Suho swallow thickly and looks over to see Lay watching him closely, the younger slipping his delicate hand into Suho's and smiling sadly. Suho leans over and wipes a tear, lying a quick kiss on Lay's flawless cheek. Lay can't help but blush at his boyfriend's cheesy action, but he loves it nonetheless. Tao's crying, too, little sniffles ecaping him as he tries to hide his tears. Kris sighs and wraps his arm around his boyfriend, pulling him closer and whispers sweet-nothings into Tao's ear. Xiumin and Chen are solem and quiet, holding each other's hand tightly.

Too soon, the intercom above them announces EXO-M's flight had arrived and they were to board. All of EXO stands up and walks toward the terminal, Hunhan easily falling in the last place. Sehun turns to Luhan and pulls him in, burying his face and that silky mop of blond hair as Luhan's tears seep through his shirt. "I love you...so, so much. You'll wait for me, right?" Luhan asks quietly through his sobs. "I love you, too, more than you will ever know. Of course I'll wait for you, I always do. I'll call you every night and we can video chat every weekend, okay?" Sehun asks, pulling away and looking down at his lover. "Okay...I'm just...really going to miss you" Luhan whispers and hugs Sehun tightly again. Sehun stays silent and rubs Luhan's back gently, kiss his hair and forehead. They break apart and, with one final glance, Luhan picks up his luggage and walks away, glancing behind him every few steps.

Baekyeol is in each other's arms, sobbing, as Kai is rubbing Kyungsoo's back while the smaller cries into his shoulder. Suho, he's crying too, and making a heart just for Lay, who is crying and blowing kisses as he walks away. Then there's Sehun, looking terribly lonely and adorable with his hands in the pockets of his light-wash jeans and you can tell he's trying not to cry. He has to be strong for his boyfriend. EXO-M settles into their seats, and EXO-K walk silently back to the front of the airport, trying to dry their tears for the pictures that are bound to come. M is all settled in when Luhan shoots up and runs back down the terminal and through the airport, yelling for Sehun. The said boy turns around in he middle of a crowd of fangirls, eyes big as he sees his boyfriend bolt towards him. 'Screw the reporters, fangirls, cameras and managers' Luhan thinks in his brain as he runs into Sehun's arms. He needs his Sehun once more. It's not in slow-motion, there's no meadow or music, but, for them, it's perfect. The younger is shocked, but becomes even more astonished as Luhan tip-toes up and presses his lips against Sehun's, recieving high-pitched screams and choked wails as multiple Hunhan shippers fall to the ground, unconsious; their poor, shipping hearts melted. Luhan pulls away with his eyes still closed, savoring the taste of his lover's lips. "Luhan..." Sehun starts but is shushed as Luhan's finger finds his lips.

"Let me...just let me..." Luhan falls silent before he can finish as Sehun presses their lips together again, pulling Luhan's body flush against his as Luhan's arms wrap around his neck. "I love you" Sehun declares, looking deeply into Luhan's eyes, and Luhan smiles a tiny but bright smile. "I love you, too" Luhan says softly, lovingly watching the taller while he massages gentle circles into Sehun's neck. Sehun smiles his rare smile down and pecks Luhan's lips once again before Luhan breaks away, returning to the plane. Their time apart seems to pass much quicker than usual, this time.

 

A/N: Okay, I loved writing this ^____^ Hunhan is so friggin' adorable I can't even... <3 Thanks for reading~ <3