Yuri's Revenge

The Queer Life of Kwon Yuri
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Hi. Been a long time. :D

 

*

 

Sooyoung in Sooyoung's mind

 

Yuri's not gonna kill me right? I mean, we're bestfriends! She wouldn't have the nerve to kill me. I helped her everytime her fathers' men try to kidnap her which always turn out to be ME being kidnapped by them. She should remember that!

 

Maaaan. Yuri's gonna kill me. She told me her fathers wanted to 'dispose' of me when they thought I was the one who maxed out her credit card and bullied her.

 

*GAAASP* I WAS THE ONE WHO MAXED OUT HER CARD!

 

Okay Sooyoung. Time to say goodbye to your food. Even the one stacked in your underwear drawer.

 

Popcorn, you're my favorite home food.

Samgyupsal, you're my favorite appetizer.

Kimchi, you're my favorite snack.

Bulgogi, you're my favorite food while taking a walk.

 

Goodbye food. Goodbye world. It has been good while it lasted.

 

End

 

"Yah! Choi Sooyoung!"

 

Taeyeon nudged her best friend.

 

"Huh?" Sooyoung looked at her dazed.

"Where were you just now? You've been spacing out!"

"I was decorating my funeral in my head."

"Was I in it?"

"Yes. I made you carry my coffin by yourself."

"Why would you do that?!"

"Because you're my only bestfriend left after Yuri kills me. Taeng. I love you. You know that right? Let me kiss you." Sooyoung held Taeyeon's head to kiss her.

"EEEEEEEEWW! Go away!"

 

Taeyeon extended her arm to push Sooyoung away but Sooyoung's long limbs have completely locked her in place. After so much struggling, Sooyoung finally placed a kiss on Taeyeon's cheek.

 

Taeyeon strongly felt like she was . She sulked in her seat.

 

"Don't cry Taeng. Being kissed by me isn't worse than being haunted by a ghost which I was about to do if you continued struggling." she patted Taeyeon's head and sat beside her.

 

Both friends shared their sadness.

 

*Knock* *Knock*

 

"What happened to you two unnie?" Seohyun said as she dropped the stacks of pictures she printed on the table.

"Let me guess. Yuri unnie burned Sooyoung unnie's food while Taeyeon unnie didn't get a chance to see Fany unnie's today." Yoona added while she helped Seohyun arrange the photos by photographer.

 

Which wasn't so difficult since Yuri's were all dancing girls, Taeyeon's was Fany's and Sooyoung's was food.

 

"Yoona-yah~" Taeyeon whined and ran to Yoona.

"THAT GIRL KISSED ME!" Taeyeon pointed a harsh finger to Sooyoung while Yoona gave them her alligator laugh.

"Be careful Taeyeon. I can put you back on my 'To Haunt' list. And when I die? I'm gonna sit on your bed everynight. Looking at you. Munching on a banana."

 

Taeyeon looked at her with every hole on her face turning in an O shape.

 

"Unnie. That's not a nice thing to do for a ghost." Seohyun scolded Sooyoung.

"You know Hyunnie, you should be a diplomat in the future." Sooyoung countered.

"Oh she would unnie. When she does, she'd probably put you two in jail for harrassing people." Yoona told them.

 

Sooyoung and Taeyeon gasped.

 

"Y-you wouldn't do that right hyunnie?" Taeyeon stuttered.

"Unnie... justice must be served." Seohyun looked at her sadly

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter