ByunTae for Taeyeon

The Queer Life of Kwon Yuri
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N:

I know it's late but oh well. Happy Birthday to our Kid Leader! ppyong ppyong!

 

Taeyeon ignoring her friends. It's her birthday. Her 18th. Sweet 18 which she was planning to celebrate with her girlfriend. ONLY with her girlfriend but as expected, it wasn't going to be easy.

 

"Taenggoo Taengoo Taengoo Taengoo Taengoo!" Hyoyeon repeated nonstop

"Taengooooooooooooooooo~" Sooyoung cooed with aegyo

"TAENGOOYAH!!!" Yuri plain out screamed at her ear.

 

They were crowding, towering, and blocking Taeyeon's view (Hyoyeon on a piggyback ride on Sooyoung) which made it harder for the celebrant to walk through the hallway while pretending to not see them. She remained strong. She was determined to celebrate her birthday with her girlfriend without her friends ruining it.

 

Noticing Taeyeon's ignorance to them. They went on the next strategy, piss the danshin.

 

"Taengoo's getting shorter by the year." Hyoyeon quipped still on Sooyoung's back.

"Taeng, doesn't it bother you that you're the oldest and the shortest among us?" Sooyoung sniggered.

 

Taeyeon still remained strong. Just a little bit more and she can escape. Yuri on the other hand, went behind her and pointed at her .

 

"Taeng! Your is uneven!" she gasped

"MY IS OKAY!" Taeyeon looked back and yelled at Yuri.

 

Yuri and HyoSoong(who are connected by a piggyback) sniggered. The time is right. Interrogate.

 

"Why are you ignoring us?" Sooyoung crossed her arms.

"You're not planning on not having us on your birthday right?" Yuri crossed her arms.

"How sure are you that your is even? I have a ruler in my locker." Hyoyeon got off of Sooyoung's back and crossed her arms.

"What are you guys talking about?? I'm not- You- LOOK! MICKEY MOUSE!" Taeyeon pointed somewhere at the back

"Where where where?!" Yuri turned back and frantically looked for Mickey Mouse.

"SOOYOUNG A BUFFET!" she pointed somewhere again.

"HOMAYGAWD!" Sooyoung did the same as Yuri.

"HYOYEON, A HOT SHIRTLESS GUY DANCING THERE!" pointed somewhere else again

"MY DREAM GUY?!" Hyoyeon also turned back with her grin up to her ears.

 

Taeyeon used this chance to escape. Escape before it's too late. She knows she wouldn't be able to run faster than those three so she did what's best for her. Hide beside the trash can. Pray they don't see you.

 

"There's no Mickey-"

"Buffet my-"

"That's the jani-"

 

Taeyeon's gone. Chaos comes.

 

"Yah you babo! How will there be a buffet in here??" Yuri knocked on Sooyoung's head.

"How about you?? How would Mickey Mouse come here?! It's not your birthday!" Sooyoung knocked on Hyoyeon's head instead of Yuri.

"Ow! Why did you knock on my head?!" Hyoyeon growled at Sooyoung.

"Because you're not the daughter of the Mafia!" Sooyoung defended.

"You both are idiots!" Yuri scrunched her brows.

"Oh yeah? Okay Miss Smarty Pants Daughter of the Mafia" Hyoyeon nudged on Sooyoung.

"What is the scientific term for idiot?" Sooyoung raised her brows at Yuri.

"Hyoyeon and Sooyoung" Yuri said simply.

"PWAHAHAHAHA. Did you hear that Hyo? Pwahahaha!" Sooyoung crouched on the ground from laughing.

"MWAHAHA! I did I did! She said- Hihihihihi- the scientific term for idiot- Pwahahha! is...... me and you.........."

 

Hyoyeon and Sooyoung stopped laughing at the realization.

 

"GAHAHAHAHA! You idiots!" Yuri laughed wholeheartedly.

"Why don't you stop laughing and tell your boys to find Taeyeon?? We need to be in this birthday party Yuri. I've been in that party all of my life. I can't not be in that party!" Sooyoung changed the subject.

"Why don't you find her yourself?? My boys are on holiday." Yuri scoffed.

"Your boys... are on holiday?" Sooyoung said, dazed.

 

No Mafia boys. No Yuri defense. Sooyoung chance.

 

"Jinjja? Good." Sooyoung said before jumping on Yuri and ruffling her hair until they fell to the ground.

"Yaaah!" Yuri used her fingers to distort Sooyoung's face. Sooyoung's nose were in line with her eyes now.

 

Big Sigh. Someone sighed beside them. It was Seohyun.

 

"What am I gonna do with this es?" Seohyun dejectedly said while shaking her head.

"Hyunnie! You cursed!" Yoona gasped.

"I can't help it Yoong. Look at them." Seohyun pointed at Yuri and Sooyoung who were still on the ground trying to distort each other's face as ugly as possible and their feet on each other's shoulders.

"Hyoyeon unnie, why aren't you down there?" Yoona pointed at the two.

"I'm not as stoopid as them Yoona. I'm trying to find Taeyeon." Hyoyeon said as she fumbled on her phone.

"Don't you have a tracking device planted on Taeyeon unnie's phone unnie?" Yoona asked.

"Yea. That's what I'm doing. It points to that trash can. It makes no sense. Taeyeon won't be so stupid hiding so close right? Maybe this is broken" Hyoyeon shook the device.

 

"HOMAIGAWD!" Taeyeon cursed mentally while she crouched and sweat bullets beside the small trash can.

"Taetae what are-" before Tiffany could even finish her question she was pulled by Taeyeon beside her.

"Shhhh Pany! Pretend you're a trash can!" Taeyeon ordered.

"But how-"

"Trash can!" Taeyeon gestured her arms like a square and nudged Tiffany to do it which she did albeit confusedly.

 

They stayed like that for a few minutes until they heard footsteps coming to their direction. Taeyeon gave up being a trash can and hid beh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter