Pray For Yuri Please

The Queer Life of Kwon Yuri
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello! :3

Chapter 37
Pray For Yuri Please

 

Morning passed. Yuri opened the door for her early morning jog. Outside she saw two figures standing firmly outside their dorm. Seohyun with eyes of steel and Yoona grinning like she wasn’t an actress. The moment Yuri’s body was fully outside of their dorm, Seohyun and Yoona charged to the door but ended up clutching their faces as the door was slammed with a bang.

 

“Ack! Ah jinjja! That freaking hurts Taeyeon unni!! If my face gets ruined, I will tell the company and my fans that it’s your fault!” Yoona banged on the door.

“What fans? You’re a has-been.” Taeyeon retorted from inside the dorm.

“HEOL!! That’s it! Let’s see how strong your door is!” Yoona rolled up the sleeves of her shirt with an annoyed determined face.

“Yoong! Do everything you can arasso?? I’m gonna pass by our apartments quick and get some clothes. No matter what break that door down! I’m already gonna be absent today but it’s okay! It’s for the good of everybody inside that dorm! Okay. I’ll be quick Yoong! Hwaiting!” Seohyun dashed away to the elevator.

“HWAITING!!” Yoona screamed like a warrior.

 

*BANG!* Yoona kicked the door.

 

“Jessica unni! WAKE UP! YOONA AND SEOHYUN ARE PLOTTING OUR MISERY!!” Yuri heard Taeyeon shout from the inside.

 

Yuri scrunched her brows together. Did Taeyeon just call Jessica unni? Looks like Taeyeon has entered the ice princess’ chamber.

 

“Pft. Like Jessica would wake up this early.” Yuri scoffed.

“Yoona. What do you want? Distance or ambulance?”

 

Yuri flinched when she heard that cold scary tone. Yoona and Yuri both shivered. Yoona eventually stopped kicking the door.

 

“I-I’ll just wait for Seohyunnie.” Yoona hissed.

“Wait. Where’s Yuri?”

 

That was Yuri’s cue to leave. If Jessica saw her, no way would she be able to do everything she wanted to do today. With that, she zipped through the stairs and fled the scene.

 

~******~

 

Yuri has never even once attended her classes. Today was different though. Today she was determined to attend so that any of her annoying friends won’t find her. Attending classes was the last thing she would do and so that makes it the perfect hiding spot for her.

 

Yuri laughed and clapped her hands because of her genius plan. No one’s gonna find her there. Her classmates shot a scared glance at her. It was the first time they saw her and she was already laughing and clapping by herself. What a weird girl they thought.

 

“That girl over there!” the professor pointed at Yuri.

 

Yuri stopped laughing and looked at the professor.

 

“Are you Kwon Yuri??” The professor snapped.

“Depends on who’s asking.” Yuri squinted her eyes at the professor.

“I am the teacher. Now tell me are you this Kwon Yuri?” the professor retorted.

“Something’s really suspicious here…” Yuri breathed deeply at her suspicion and was about to draw her gun out of her bag.

“What do you mean suspicious?! I’m supposed to have this Kwon Yuri in my class and not once have she attended!” the professor defended himself.

“Well you didn’t say attendance is a must!” Yuri barked back.

“What are you- How even- Uggh!” The professor grabbed the back of his neck as he felt his blood sugar rising.

“I can’t believe this. We’re supposed to learn here and yet you’re just scolding me. What kind of school is this?! I’m telling Seohyun!” Yuri stood up angrily and collected her things.

“I just walked in! Wait- who’s Seohyu-”

“I WILL MAKE SURE SEOHYUN PUTS YOU IN JAIL INSTEAD OF ME!! YOU HEAR ME?!”

 

And with that, Yuri fled the room. How? Out of the window of course. What happened to the class after they saw Yuri jump out of the window? Well most of them fainted. The professor did.

 

~******~

 

“Hyunnie! Come back quick. All the unnis have gone to their classes already! This is our time!” Yoona whispered to the phone.

“Ah jinjja?? Arasso! I’m on my way. It’s because I have so many books that I needed a moving truck.” Seohyun said.

“Moving truck?! I thought you were just gonna get some of our things!” Yoona hissed.

“Don’t remind me of the other books I left okay?? Wait. Why are you whispering?” Seohyun asked.

“I’m kinda inside of the unnis’ neighbor’s apartment. I needed to hide because Jessica unni and Taeyeon unni won’t come out if they saw me outside!”

“Okay. I’m already here. I’ll see you there.” Seohyun hung up.

 

Yoona cleared awkwardly. There were three people who lived in the apartment and those three have been staring at her the whole time she was there.

 

“Umm… Thank you for letting me stay for awhile. I’ll have to go now. My friend is already on her way.” Yoona tried to smile despite the creepy feeling she felt.

 

The three people’s eyes slowly widened making Yoona feel like she was in a horror movie.

 

“Uhh… I’m just gonna… AHHHH!!!” Yoona covered her face once she saw the three people move simultaneously.

“Sign…” the three said at the same time.

“W-w-what?” Yoona peeked over her arms only to see the three people holding pens and pieces of papers.

“W-were your fans…”

 

Yoona hadn’t felt more touched in her life. She still had fans people!

 

“HA! In your face Taeyeon unni! I still have fans!” Yoona pointed at the door as if she was talking to Taeyeon.

“A-are you okay Yoona-ssi…” one of them spoke up.

“Never been better! I can’t wait to show you t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter