Romantic Wanna-Be

The Queer Life of Kwon Yuri
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Plot won! Few chapters more and Season 1 will end. ;_; but Season 2: College will be coming up! For now, let us celebrate our Ice Princess' birthday!

 

 

Chapter 28

 

"Jessica did this to you??" Everyone gasped.

 

Hyoyeon ushered Yuri to sit beside them.

 

"What?? Can't my girlfriend beat me up when she wants to?!" Yuri said defensively.

"You do realize that this is the first time someone beat you up right?" Sooyoun asked her.

"Imagine what Leeteuk and Eunhyuk oppa would do when they see you like this." Hyoyeon covered with her palm.

"No one tells them anything about this okay?!" Yuri slammed her palm on the table.

"Ow!" someone hissed.

 

Yuri raised her brows. That wasn't her. It sounded like it came from below the table.

 

"Mwoya?" Yuri questioned

"R-ruff! Ruff! Ruff!" Taeyeon disguised once again.

"What the? Is there a zoo under here or what?" Yuri frowned

 

Hyoyeon and Sooyoung who was near Tiffany could see Taeyeon burying her head further deep inside Tiffany's legs. They laughed. Sensing that there was trouble, Yuri looked down below the table. What she saw confirmed her speculations. She sat straight right back and wore a serious expression.

 

"Fany-ah. Don't move. There's a ert on your legs. Don't worry. I'll handle it." Yuri said before standing up and rolling her sleeves up.

"More like a kid wanting to go back to her womb." Sooyoung and Hyoyeon laughed.

"I can handle this." Yuri said as she pulled the table away.

"WAIT YURI-"

 

Too late Tiffany. Yuri has already pulled the table away and kicked the ert, unfortunately, forward. ert Taeyeon came in crashing face to face with Tiffany's... um... well erts out there would know.

 

Taeyeon and Tiffany were both bewildered of what just happened. Taeyeon didn't move. She was just there with eyes wide open until Tiffany pushed her head away lightly. Taeyeon grinned awkwardly while Tiffany frowned, closed her eyes and muttered a prayer.

 

"Forgive us for we have sinned." Tiffany lifted her head.

 

Everyone else around the table gasped.

 

"Fany-ah. You look like you're about to burst." Sunny giggled at Tiffany's redder than red face.

"I didn't know someone's face could get as red as that. This is a new discovery. I wonder if my face could go as red as that too. Should we try it Yoong?" Seohyun innocently asked Yoona.

"You want to? Okay. I have nothing else to do anyway." Yoona agreed nonchallantly.

"YYYYYYYAAAAAHHHHHH!!" the older unnies yelled at them.

"Yah Seohyun-ah I thought you were against ertism!" Sooyoung accused her.

"I am! This is just for general knowledge and information unnie. What are you thinking?" Seohyun frowned at her while Yoona nodded in agreement.

"Andwe! You can't! If you did it before I did, what would they say about me?? Andwe. You can't!" Hyoyeon scolded the maknaes.

"Pft. Whatever. Anyway, Taeyeon unnie aren't you gonna get off from there?" Seohyun asked Taeyeon.

 

With that Taeyeon woke up from her dreamland. It finally sinked in. Her face... was near... Tiffany's... She could feel the blood flow from the top of her nose down-

 

"Oh. It's Taeyeon." Yuri saved Taeyeon from another blood loss.

 

Taeyeon's attention diverted to Yuri. She immediately crawled her way to Yuri and clung to her leg like a koala.

 

"Mwoya. Get off!" Yuri shook her leg violently but Taeyeon won't budge.

"Yuri. It wasn't my idea! I swear! Jessica dragged and threatened me to do it! I'm innocent! Jessica was the mastermind! I'm not smart enough to think of those things! Jessica- Jessica must be punished!! She is evil!! PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!!" Taeyeon pleaded.

 

Yuri stopped shaking her leg and looked at Taeyeon.

 

"Why would I kill you? You

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter