Educating Yuri

The Queer Life of Kwon Yuri
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Okay, if we're gonna do this. We have to have some rules Sica. I don't like what you did to Hyoyeon. I was just supposed to throw her out of a flying helicopter." Yuri tilted her head to her girlfriend who was now on her lap, tightly hugging her like a koala.

"Pft. How is that lesser than what I did?"

"My men were gonna save her the moment I say so but YOU, you nearly broke her neck. She's still in the hospital right now."

"Pft." Jessica mumbled on Yuri's neck.

"Can you just get off me for a second so we can talk??" Yuri tried to push Jessica away but failed when the older girl only tightened her hug.

 

Yuri slumped her shoulders. She can never win against this woman. Jessica giggled knowing she won again. She kissed Yuri's neck for compensation to which Yuri quickly backed away.

 

"Ah waaaaaee?" Jessica whined as she lifted her head from Yuri's shoulder.

"Because it makes me hot for some reason! Get off now! You won't get off? I'm gonna stand up!" Yuri really stood up but Jessica encircled her legs on her waist and tightly held onto Yuri.

"Get offfffff" Yuri swayed her body fervently to try shake off Jessica but still didn't work.

 

Yuri abruptly widened her eyes when Jessica slightly climbed up to maintain her hold on Yuri which created friction down below. She immediately sat back to the sofa. A now stiff Yuri. Jessica noticed the lack of movement so she looked back to her girlfriend.

 

"What happened to you?" Jessica asked curiously

"Get off get off get off!" Yuri used the opportunity of Jessica being off guard and successfully pushed Jessica to the side of the sofa.

 

"Why are you so against me cuddling you? It's just cuddling!" Jessica pouted.

"But I can feel you breathing on my neck and your heart beating. I can feel you everywhere on my body!" Yuri complained.

"So?" Jessica raised her brows.

"I told you it somehow makes me hot!" Yuri defended herself.

 

Jessica smirked.

 

"Jinjja?" Jessica asked seductively

"Yes!"

"Your body is naughty. I was just innocently hugging you." Jessica said as she traced a line on Yuri's arms using her finger.

"RULES! Wait here while I devise a plan!" Yuri raised her voice and quickly left a dumbfounded Jessica in the living room of her condo.

 

Yuri's Room

"Taengoo-yah!" Yuri hissed on the phone.

"Why are you whispering?" Taeyeon whispered too.

"Jessica is here." Yuri whispered back.

"So?"

"She's making my body hot! She's breathing on my neck, tracing lines on my body! Help me! I dunno what she's planning!"

 

There was silence on the other line.

 

"Taengoo?" Yuri called out.

"OHMAIGAH YURI! JESSICA IS TRYING TO HAVE WITH YOU!" Another voice boomed on the other line. It was Sooyoung.

 

Yuri gasped.

 

"EOTTEOKE?!?!" Yuri panicked.

 

Living Room

"Tiff?" Jessica talked casually on the phone.

"Jessie? What's up?"

"I'm bored. Yuri left me by myself here in the living room while she devise a plan so she says." Jessica said annoyingly.

"What did you do this time?" Tiffany asked knowingly.

"Whut? I didn't do anything! Okay, I may have a little bit. Her innocence amuses me." Jessica giggled.

"I'm at Taeyeon's. Sooyoung and Sunny are also here. Sooyoung and Taeyeon are on the phone and are suspiciously whispering. Sooyoung's doing these big gestures and TaeTae's dazed. I'm guessing it's Yuri on the other line."

"Those three are really inseparable." Jessica smiled.

"Anyway Jessie, I need to go. TaeTae's nose is bleeding right now."

"Maybe that's because you won't let her touch you." Jessica laughed.

"Heey!! I'm only disciplining her okay? I can't have my girlfriend me every single second." Tiffany defended herself.

"Oh please Tiff. If you want to discipline her, do it like I do. Look at me, I have Kwon wrapped tightly

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter