I will always Love you..

I Will Always Love You..

 

 

 

I like her. I like her very much. I dreamt of her being my girlfriend. Acting all sweet and cute only to me.

 

 

She's pretty. She's very pretty. She just cut her hair which make her ultra cute. Before with her long wavy hair flowing below her shoulder length, it made her look pretty. Now, with her hair cut to a rather tomboyish style which is a very short hair, make her look extra pretty and very, very cute.

 

 

Her hair is getting longer and so her current hairstyle cover half of her face. And when she looks up... MY GOSH!!

 

 

I can't breathe. My heart was beating so fast. I thought my heart was going to explode!

 

 

I was smilling ear to ear looking at her. She was, no scratch that. She IS beautiful. I felt butterflies in my tummy.

 

 

I can't stand it. I can't stand the way she smiles at me. I can't stand the way she always laugh at my lame jokes. Her eyesmiles is beautiful too. When we have skinship, I was in heaven. I felt like I was the happiest person on earth.

 

 

 

Was..

 

 

 

But then.. Just when I thought she might have feelings towards me too, I saw her showing her same eyesmiles and laughter that she show to me...at a guy.

 

 

 

I was dumb. I was very dumb. I was dumb to ever thought that she might return these foolish feelings of mine.

 

 

Turns out, she's like that to everyone. It was a fool's wish for a beautiful girl like her to be attracted to me...a girl. In fact, would she be attracted to me...

 

 

To Jessica Jung!

 

 

 

She wouldn't...

 

 

 

Yes I'm well like by many because of my beauty and SNSD. She is like that too but...

 

 

 

I want her..

 

 

 

I want her to look at me the same way I look at her..

 

 

At the end, I lost the guts to confess to her...

 

 

 

It was a lost cause anyway...

 

 

 

She will never look at me the same way...

 

 

 

It will never be mutual...

 

 

 

So all I can do now is try to forget her. It's not easy. I will always try to look for her. I will always try to make her smile and laugh. I will always think of her.

 

 

 

I can't get her out of my head...

 

 

 

By then, I found out that I already have fallen for her.

 

 

 

It was already too late...

 

 

 

I don't know what to do anymore. All I do is look at her and avoid talking to her as much as before. I felt like if I talk to her more, I will fall deeper into the hole.

 

 

I always start the conversation so awkward silence fills us both when neither of us is talking to each other.

 

 

Whenever I see her I'm happy at the same time sad. I'm happy that I can see her but I'm sad I can't be with her.

 

 

 

I'm her friend..

 

 

 

Only a friend...

 

 

 

My dream is made up of me and her being a sweet and lovely couple. We trust each other and are loyal to one another. At times she will feel jealous or upset at me and I will feel like that too. Our families, friends and fans will accept our relationship. They will love us still.

 

 

 

Its perfect.

 

 

 

A perfect dream..

 

 

 

I will never find anyone like her. She was the first person who make me feel this way. So...

 

 

 

I hope your happy...

 

 

 

 

And congratulations...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

You have stolen my heart Tiffany Hwang.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sorry for the wait >.< So how was it? Okay? Tell meeee~~ Do comment :) And! Thankyou for reading :D