Luhan/Chanyeol

Request Dump

 

Surfaces of white surround Luhan everywhere he looks. Four walls cage him in, each of them exactly fifteen feet in length - he had counted and measured the first day he got here - and the lock on the door prevents him from leaving. The ceiling is, like the walls, pure, crisp white and so are the sheets on the bed Luhan is sprawled out on when the aforementioned lock jiggles. Slowly Luhan sits up. Without taking his eyes off the door he scoots backwards until he's pressed as far into the corner as possible, holding his breath.

The door opens to reveal a tall figure clad in sky blue scrubs and once the soft light of the room lands on the intruder's face, Luhan exhales slowly and relaxes his posture. "Hello," the former greets him in a cheery tone and with a toothy smile.

"Hello, doctor Park," Luhan mumbles. The fire in his stomach has flared up again.

The other chuckles, waving his hands in a dismissing gesture. "Now now, I already told you to just call me Chanyeol." Luhan says nothing, merely stares at the man. He doesn't like it when the staff comes to his room with no prior warning, they always have their reasons to do so and Luhan never likes those reasons. Even if it's Chanyeol. Still with a smile on his face, Chanyeol crosses the floor. He motions to sit down on Luhan's bed. The look he receives quickly makes him change his mind, though. Luhan doesn't want anyone other than himself on his bed. Instead Chanyeol pulls up the chair that is pushed under the desk and he plops down on it, folding his hands in his lap. He looks at Luhan with a serious expression. "Doctor Wu tells me that you haven't been taking your pills."

Luhan hisses at the mention of the other doctor, who is most likely the bastard offspring of some kind of demonic creature from the pits of hell, he's sure of it. "Do not speak of that person around me," he spits, glaring at Chanyeol and pressing himself further into the corner. "That bastard claims that those so-called pills of his will make me better, but I know it's just a way for him to gain control of my brain, I know it. Those pills are evil, they're evil, they're made of evil."

Patiently, Chanyeol listens to the other rave on and on about how the pills are bad for him, which most of all consists of him chanting 'they're evil, evil, evil' over and over again until he's sure he has gotten his point across. When he's done talking the doctor smiles softly. "I understand that you're not happy about it, Luhan, but you need to take your medication." Luhan exhales harshly, rolling his eyes. Did this guy really not listen to any of the things he just told him? Chanyeol cuts Luhan off before he has the chance to start rambling again. "I'll tell you what, if you take your pills every day without struggle, I will give you a reward."

Luhan perks up momentarily at the mention of a potential prize, but then the paranoia grabs him with its clammy claws and drags him right back down into the murky waters of doubt. He narrows his eyes at the taller male. "What kind of reward?" he asks suspiciously.

Chanyeol smiles. Luhan knows that the other is cheerful because he's being cooperative for once, which is, to be honest, something that surprises himself as well. There's just something about this man that makes him want to comply. He trusts him. Maybe a bit too much. That could turn out to be dangerous. "Tell me what you want and I'll see what I can do."

The patient purses his lips as he thinks about it. His eyes dart around the room and eventually they fall to the other's mouth that, just like always, looks so soft and plump and inviting and... "A kiss," Luhan hears his own voice utter before he can do anything to stop it.

Chanyeol's smile falls for a second, so briefly that the other almost think he's imagining it, but then it slithers back onto his face. "Okay," he says with a single nod.

Luhan's breath hitches. "Really?"

"Yeah. If you take your pills I'll give you what you want. Deal?" For a long time and without saying anything Luhan stares at the hand that is stretched out towards him. He really wants to know what kissing Chanyeol feels like, but he really doesn't want to take his pills. Once more his eyes linger on the other's lips. This time they're thinner because they're stretched out in a friendly smile. They still look just as inviting, though. "Luhan? Do we have a deal?"

Hesitantly the patient takes his hand and shakes it. "Okay. We have a deal." He's just hoping that having someone else control your brain isn't as horrible as he has imagined it to be and that finally getting to kiss Chanyeol will make up for it.

(It probably will.)

 

~*~

gray--  on Feb 12, 2013 23:00:48 says: 
chanlu ( luhan and chanyurrrrr )
sad and fluffy /or ;):):)
luhan have mental problem and chanyeol is the doctor who help him? xD

A/N: chanlu is so ing difficult, man. OTL I mean, don't get me wrong, I think they're freaking adorable together and all that jazz... but there are like no moments between them huhuhuhuhu. T__T