Chapter 13 (Hospital)

Jung Daehyun! Give me back my phone!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 I felt a bright light shining at me, I opened my eyes and noticed I was back to the place where cotton candies and marshmallows were everywhere. I walked towards the same place where I found that teddy bear. This time, the teddy bear was replaced with a familiar figure of a young boy. A smile was plastered on the boy’s face as he waved at me.

“Anneyeong…” I waved back at the boy.

“Do you remember me?” He asked happily. I paused for awhile and looked at him. Then it struck me, it was the boy who carved my black bracelet.

“Omo!! You must be the boy who- Yah! Where are you going?” I chased after him as he ran away, waving goodbye to me. I can’t believe he was running away from me as I continue to call out to him. Slowly, I noticed the surrounding became darker. I was in an unfamiliar place, all I could see was total darkness.

“YAH!! Where did you go? Hello?” I felt a tapped on my shoulder.

“Mi Rae..” The voice was familiar. I wanted to respond but I couldn’t move my body.

“Yah! Choi Mi Rae!” *I wanted to ask who was it but I can’t.*  Suddenly, a black hole was below me and I was falling deep into it.

“ANDWAE!!!!!!!!!!!” I shook in fear.

“YAH!!! MI RAE-AH!!!!!” I felt someone was shaking my body. My eyes flew opened and faced with a familiar face.

“Yongguk oppa?”

“Neo-gwenchana?” He looked at me worriedly.

 “Neh… Where am I? What is this?” I noticed I was on a white bed with a bandaged around my head.

“You’re in a hospital.”

“MWO?! How did I get here?”

“You don’t remember anything?” I tried to recall, a picture of me saving Daehyun’s life and a hit on my head flashed through my mind.

“OH! I saved Daehyun.”

“And you got a big gift on your head for doing so.” He added.

“How did I get into the hospital?”

“Well, about that. You need to ask Daehyun yourself.” He flashed his gummy smile. *AHHH ~ >.<*

“Where is he?”

“I forced him back to the dorm. He was worried about you the whole night and didn’t leave this place since then until I reach this morning. You got all of us worried.”

“Mianhe oppa~” *Jung Daehyun was worried about me? Is this for real?*

“In the meantime, guess what I bought for you?” He took out something from below. A big teddy bear to hug on, just what I needed. I took a picture of it.

        

“Omo!! This is so cute! Komawo oppa ^^”I was so happy that I couldn’t control myself from hugging oppa. I heard him chuckled at my sudden reaction.

“Pabo, you really got me all worried. Don’t do that ever again, Arrasuh?” He said in a stern voice with his face was a few inch away from mine.

“Neh..” I replied shyly. *He was worried about me.. KYAAA~*

Our eyes met and his face slowly got closer. My heart was pumping loudly as usual. *Omo! Is he going to kiss me?!* I closed my eyes, waiting for him to kiss me on the lips. Few seconds later, nothing happened. I opened of my eye to see what was going on, instead he kissed my forehead. I opened my eyes, feeling embarrassed at my reaction.

“You are band from getting a kiss on the lips for today.” He chuckled and left the bed.

“Waeyo !!” I whined.

 “For making me worried.” He lectured me.

“Psshhh..” I folded my arms and pouted in annoyance.

“I had another thing for you.” He remembered something and reached for the container which was placed on the table. An aroma filled the place as he opened the cover of it.

“Guess what I made?” My stomach begin to growl as the aroma hit through

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter