Chapter 12 (Oh..Oww..)

Jung Daehyun! Give me back my phone!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Yah! Wait up!” I chased after Daehyun. All of the pairs were spread to different routes and we started our game mission from there. I was drenched with sweat and panting heavily. *Can’t he be a bit more gentleman?* I wonder how did he have such stamina, walking so fast and he was almost at the middle of the mountain. Thus, I’m still at the very bottom. I tried calling out to him but he was out of my sight. Thanks to this stupid game, two hours later, I felt myself in the middle of nowhere, well, Basically I’m still in the mountain.

“Aish!! This is great! I’m practically lost and I’m talking to myself.” I muttered in frustration.

I kept walking straight, but slowly, I felt that the road was somehow weird. I looked back, trying to see where did I came from. I wasn’t surprise to see the roads around here are practically all the same, because all you could see are trees and leaves.

“Daehyun?” I called out to him once more, sadly, no one responded. The place I was in was really silent except with the sound of birds and insects. Suddenly, I heard a sound of a broken twig . I turned my head to see who it was but I ended up seeing no one behind me. The atmosphere got creepier. My heart was pounding loudly. *STUPID JUNG DAEHYUN! HOW DARE HE LEFT ME IN A PLACE LIKE THIS!*

Slowly, I saw a small hut at the corner of the slippery slope I was in. I wanted to ask for directions so I decided to go to the spot. As I got nearer, I noticed there were a few guys in their late 20’s were standing outside of the hut. It feels like they were discussing something.

“Er..excuse me? Could you tell me where is the path that leads to the peak of the mountain?” I asked politely.

“Well, aren’t you pretty? Do you want oppa to tell you where it is?” One of the guys with a black beanie started to touch the side of my face. I backed away noticed something was wrong.

“sor..sorry.. I think I’ll just find my way. ” I tried to avoid his touch once again.

“Where do you think you’re going?” Out of nowhere, a guy from the back came and grabbed my shoulders. *Andwae~ This is not GOOD!*

“Yah! Let go off me!” I tried to struggle from his grip but he was a tough one.

“Hyung, I’m bored. Lets’ have a little fun with her, can we?” The younger dude with a brown hair added.

“What are you guys doing to me? I said let go!”

“Ah..Ah..Ah..” The front guy wave his finger at me. “Don’t you dare play games with us little missy. When we want something, We GET IT.” His fingers traced my jawline. I shifted my head away, trying to avoid his touch.

“GET OFF ME!! YOU FILTHY CREATURES!!” I kicked and shouted in disgust.

*SLAP* I felt a shock of pain at my right cheek.

“SHUT UP! Or we’ll do this the hard way.” He smiled like creepy old ert.

“HELP ME!!! SOMEONE!! HE-” I felt someone covered my mouth with a cloth. I tried to look at who it was but the person tied another cloth to cover my eyes. It was total darkness. I tried to struggle but I felt my hands were tied too. I feel myself being lifted up and was placed in a room. Footsteps were everywhere.

“Don’t you go anywhere. After our trip on getting our drugs, we’ll

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter