new country, new surroundings, old ghost. New Love?

Made from Heaven Part 2

Minhee’s already at the hotel

No one’s POV

“Gumowo Eunbyeolshii.” She said

“That’s nothing. Just be sure you’ll come with us later huh? We’ll go around the city. Me you and Nari Unnie.” Eunbyeol said.

“neh. I’ll tell Kyuhyunshii.”

“Okay. I’ll go ahead now. You know you’re way to the arena right. You already have your passed and just call me if there’s any problem.” Eunbyeol said.

“Arasso. Kumapsumnida.”

“I’ll go now.”

Eunbyeol left Minhee on her room.

Minhee lie on the bed then close her eyes. Then open her eyes again. She forgot to call Kyuhyun again.

Minhee get her phone on her purse at the top of the dresser when she saw Hyujoo’s reflection on the mirror standing behind her.

“WTH!”

She immediately looks behind and Hyujoo is gone.

“I thought you will not bother me anymore.” She said trying to communicate with Hyujoo.

“What do you want?” she asks.

But then again she didn’t hear any answers from Hyujoo.

Skip

Someone’s POV

“Oh how’s your vacation?” Hyung asks.

“It went fine.”

“How’s the…….”

“They’re fine. I think.”

“He still doesn’t like to see you?”

“No. Hyung. It’s like I don’t want him to see me.” I said.

“Don’t be too hard on yourself. I allowed you to go back to Seoul to fix all the things that’s been bothering you.”

“I know hyung. But some things can’t be fix at all.” I said.

“Okay.”

Some things cannot be fix hyung. That’s what I’ve learned because not all things can be put back together.

“We’re already here.” Hyung told me.

We got out from the car and went up to our dorm.

“Where are Junsu and Mickey?” I ask.

“They went out.”

“Okay.”

“I’ll leave now. You have an early schedule tomorrow be sure you wake up early.”

“arasso.” I replied.

Then he went to the door.

“Jaejoongshii.”

“neh?”

“Call those two. They have to be back here early.”

“I will.”

“Okay. I’ll leave now.” He said.

I went to my room and lie on my bed. I closed my eyes then I remember the girl earlier. She really looks like…. But it’s impossible.

-Skip-

Minhee’s POV

After the concert ended Nari Unnie manage to sneak me in at backstage.

“Minhee-ah.” Donghae oppa was the first one who approached me when we get in.

“Oppa!” I hugged him.

“How are you? I heard from Kyuhyun that you’re going to study here in Japan for 3 months.” He said.

“neh. I applied for an exchange student I was planning to go to Taiwan but I got here instead.”

“gwenchana. I know wherever you are you would still do great on your studies.” He said.

“neh.”

“Would you like to join us? We’re going out later.” He said.

“I’m going out with Nari unnie and Eunbyeolshii.”

“oh. Girls night out.”

“neh. Sort of.” I said.

“but you’re also staying on the same hotel with us right?”

“neh.”

“Okay. We’ll probably sneak in your room later. We haven’t talked to each other. What’s the use of being your best friend if we don’t get to talk.” He said.

“Who’s going to sneak in?” Kyuhyun suddenly appeared.

“Ayyyeeeee….. I’m just saying that we’re going to visit Minheeshii on her room later.” Donghae said

“ahhh… I thought you’re planning something there hyung.” Kyuhyun said.

“You evil magnae. I’m not planning anything.” Donghae said.

“Okay. I’ll steal my wife from you.” Kyuhyun said.

“eh?! Wife?!” Donghae asks then looks at me.

“I mean my future wife hyung.” Kyuhyun said.

“I’ll leave you two. Minheeshii.”

“Okay. Oppa.” I replied.

“He almost caught us.” Kyuhyun said.

“You’re almost caught. You call me wife in front of him.” I said.

“Sorry. I can’t help it.” He said then hugs me. “How’s your flight?” he asks.

“Delayed for 2 hours; that’s why I made Eunbyeolshii wait for hours at the hotel lobby.” I said.

“hehehehehehehe….. You made her wait.”

“yeah. Sort of.”

“bad girl Minheeshii.”

“It’s not my fault. It’s the airline’s fault.“ I said.

“You’re so cute when you’re trying to defend yourself.” He said.

“am I?”

“neh.”

“I’m going out with Nari unnie later huh?”

“wae?!”

“Kyuhyunah……”

“okay. I’ll be with the rest of the boys later.”

“I heard Donghae oppa and others will go out. You’re not coming with them.”

“Nah…. I’ll just stay at the hotel with Ryeowookshii. And wait until my wife comes back.” He said while pouting.

“aigoo… such a good husband. Staying at the hotel and waits for his wife to come back.” I said.

“neh.” He replied while acting cute in front of me.

“Kyuhyunshii.” Nari unnie came. “Jongmin oppa is now looking for you. You’re going back to the hotel now.” She said.

“Ah okay.” Kyuhyun replied.

“Where are the others?” Nari unnie asks.

“They probably went out or something.” Kyuhyun said.

“Okay. Be sure to go at the van.” Nari unnie reminded him.

“neh.”

“Minhee-ah. You’ll wait for me here. Okay? I’ll be back.” Nari unnie said.

“neh. I’ll wait here.” I said.

“I have to go now.” Kyuhyun said. “I’ll see you later. Okay.”

“neh.”

“Call me. And be careful huh?”

“neh.” Then he left.

-skip-

Jaejoong’s POV

I called Junsu and Mickey they told me to meet them here. But again they are coming late. I don’t want to go inside the restaurant so I just stayed here outside waiting for them.

When I saw her again; the girl from the airport, she’s on the phone talking to someone.

“neh. I’m eating with my friends. How’s granny?” She said.

I looked at her face.  She really looks like her. But with slight differences her eyes were bigger and brighter. Maybe because she’s happy.

“neh. Umma don’t worry too much about me. I’m okay here. Take care of yourself and granny. Okay.” She told her mom. Then she notice that I’m listening to her conversation. She tries to distance herself from me.

“neh. I love you too. Send my regards to granny.” She said then ends the call.

I thought she would recognize me but she didn’t she just went inside the restaurant.

I thought of following her inside the restaurant but Mickey and Junsu came.

“Hyung.”

“Sorry. Did you wait long?” Mickey said.

“Why didn’t you go inside instead of waiting here? It’s freezing here man.” Junsu said.

“I know. So let’s go inside.” I told them.

As we went inside the restaurant; I try to search for her.

The restaurant is not that full so you can easily spot some of your friends but I am actually having a hard time searching for her.

“Hyung. You okay?” Junsu asks as we take our seats.

“neh.” I replied.

Mickey looks at his back left and right. “Are you looking for someone?” he asks.

“Huh?”

“Are we expecting company tonight?” Junsu asks.

“ani. Aniyo.” I replied.

“Okay. Because you keep on looking around.” Mickey said.

“Ani. Let’s eat. I’m hungry.” I said.

-skip-

Minhee’s POV

After 30 minutes we already finished eating.

“Minheeshii. Come with me. I’ll introduce you to the owner.” Nari Unnie said.

“I’ll go to restroom just wait for me outside.” Eunbyeol said.

We approached an old woman.

“Halmoenim.”

“Nari-ah. You’re leaving now….”

“neh. Halmoenim.” Nari Unnie said then paid the bill.

“here’s your change.”

“Kamsahamnida. Ah. Halmoenim. I want you to meet my friend. Minheeshii. She’ll be staying here in Japan for months for her studies.”

“annyeonghasayo…” I greet her.

“annyeonghasayo. If ever you miss Korean foods just go here. I will make you anything that you want.”

“Kumapsumnida halmoenim.” I said.

Then my phone rings.

“Unnie…. I’ll wait for you outside.” I told her.

“neh.”

“Halmoenim. It’s very nice meeting you.”

“You too Minheeshii.”

Then I went out to answers Kyuhyun’s call.

“Yubuseyo?”

“Minhee-ah.”

“neh.”

“hehehehehehehe….” He laughs.

“Why are you laughing?” I ask.

“nothing.” He said.

“You just called so that you can laugh on the phone.” I said.

“Nope. I called so that I can hear your voice.” He said.

“really?”

“yes. Did you already eat?” he asks.

“neh. How about you?”

“Finish already. We’re at the room now. Watching tv.” He said.

“mmm? Watching tv or playing a game?” I ask.

“Both! Zhoumi hyung is watching movies while I’m playing games. “He said.

“ahhhhhh.”

“What time are you going back here?”

“I’m not sure. Around 12 maybe.”

“okay. I’ll wait for you.” He said.

“okay. But don’t stay up too long on your laptop.” I told him.

“Then don’t made me wait too long.” He said.

“ahahahahahahahaha….. You’re blackmailing me.”

“nope. I’m just saying.” He said.

“Yeah. Yeah. Yeah.”

“Should I end this call so that you could go back here early?”

“maybe?” I said.

“maybe! Yah! Minheeshii.”

“neh. I will.”

“Minheeshii…. Kaja!” Nari Unnie called.

“neh….”

“Kyuhyunah I have to go now. Eunbyeolshii wants to check out this night market.”

“Oh. Okay. Be careful. I love you.”

“Neh. I love you too.” I said and end the call.

-skip-

Jaejoong’s POV

I saw her again. She went out again.

I quickly stand up to follow her.

“Where you going hyung?” Junsu asks.

“I’ll check something.” I said then.

“What are you going to check?” Mickey asks.

I looked at both of them. Gave them a death glare so that they will stop asking questions.

“Okay. You can go hyung.” Junsu said while holding up his both hands.

Then I went out.

“You’re blackmailing me.” She said then smiles.

“yeah. Yeah. Yeah.” She said again then walks a little further. That I can’t hear anything that she’s saying now.

She seemed so excited talking on the phone now than earlier. I looked at her; trying to see if she’s really not her. Trying to observe the way she walks; her gestures while talking on the phone then her friends came and they left.

“It’s not her….”

-skip-

No One’s POV

Nari, Eunbyeol and Minhee decided to go back to the hotel. Minhee called Kyuhyun that she’s already back so Kyuhyun went to Minhee’s room.

“How’s the dinner?” Kyuhyun asks her.

“It’s fine. Nari unnie took us to a restaurant. The food is great and the place is so nice.” Minhee replied.

“really?”

“neh.” She said while positioning herself next to her husband.

“Did you have fun?”

“ahuh.”

“That’s great.” Kyuhyun said. “As long as you had fun.” Kyuhyun said while hugging his wife.

“Did you enjoy your concert today?”

“Yes. I always enjoy every concert we have.”

“I thought so but this is different because Japan is very special to you.”

“You know I always love going here and having a vacation here.” He said.

“We spent a vacation here last year.”

“yeah. And I still want to come back here every year with you.” Kyuhyun said.

“Can you not leave? And stay with me here.” Minhee said.

“If only I could you know I would.”

“Now that I’m here I don’t think that I could live a day without seeing you.” Minhee said.

“Would you like to quit the program? Should I call Myongji now?”

“Kyuhyunah……”

“Kidding.” He said then kissed his wife’s forehead.

“It’s just that this will be the first time that we’re going to be away from each other or this is the first time that we’re going to be away for the long.” Minhee said.

“I thought you want to study here?”

“neh…. But it hurts me thinking that I’ll be away from you for three months.” She said then started crying.

“Don’t cry…. Look who’s acting like a baby now. My cry baby Minhee.” Kyuhyun said.

“I’m not a cry baby.”

“Aigoo. You are my cry baby.” Kyuhyun said while wiping off Minhee’s tears.

“I am not….” Minhee said.

“Okay. You’re not a cry baby. You are my cute baby. Come here.” Kyuhyun hugs her again.

“I will miss you.” Minhee said.

“I will miss you too. And I know that you’re brave and you can do this. We can get through this. You can get through with this. It’s just 3 months. Can you be strong for me? In that entire 3 months that you’re here and I’m away? Will you be strong for me?”

“neh. I will.”

“Good girl. That’s what kind of girl that I like strong and brave.”

“Why you don’t like a cry baby?”

“Of course I like a cry baby because I like you when you’re crying like one. You are so cute when you’re acting like a baby. You’re bringing out the father image on me.” Kyuhyun said.

“mmmm?”

“hehehehehe. I’ve got something for my wifey who cries like a baby.” Kyuhyun said.

Kyuhyun give a phone to Minhee.

“What’s this? I already got a phone.”

“That’s our lifeline. A direct line; I also got one.” He said then shows another one which is similar to the one that he gave to Minhee.

“I know you’re mom would probably call you every minute and I don’t want to interfere that so I decided to buy a phone for you and for me so if your mom calls you on your phone I can still call you on that phone.”

“Then I’ll be like this?” Minhee put both her phone on her ears.

“hahahahaha. Wifey trying to be funny; cheap joke wifey.” Kyuhyun said then pats Minhee’s head.

“Just remember always bring that phone. I will call there. And you will call me here. I already save my number there and it’s already on the speed dial. Call me anytime. Okay?” Kyuhyun added.

“neh.”

“What time are you going to check out tomorrow?”

“Around 10 in the morning.”

“Try not to bring all your things on your new apartment tomorrow. We can send it by Sunday. I’ll just keep it on my room.” Kyuhyun said.

“I can bring them all tomorrow. I’ll get a taxi.”

“But….”

“It’ll just cost time and if I can bring all my things at once why not?”

“Stubbornness attacks again. Then get someone to help you tomorrow.”

“who?”

“I don’t know just get someone… you can’t carry all your things.”

“But I did carry them all yesterday.” Minhee said.

“Minhee-ah….”

“Okay. Okay. I will just leave some here and get them by Sunday. Satisfied?”

“Better.” Kyuhyun said then about to kiss Minhee’s lips when Minhee stop him.

“wae?” he asks.

“sing first…. I mean rap first.” Minhee said.

“Eh?! Since when do you asks me to sing first before kissing you?” Kyuhyun asks.

“since now.” Minhee said.

“why would I?”

“Fine. Go to sleep.” Minhee said then cover her face with a blanket.

“AISH!...... Minhee-ah….. Minhee-ah.” Kyuhyun tries to remove the blanket from his wife.

“You’re going to rap?”

“neh……”

“Okay.” Then Minhee removes the blanket.

“what song?”

“Heartquake.”

“Huh! That’s easy.” Kyuhyun said proudly.

“I change my mind.”

“What?!”

“I don’t like it. It’s sad song.”

“Then what song now?”

“Hot Times. Rap part.” Minhee said.

“Better….” Kyuhyun smirked.

And start singing:

jeoldaero jeoldaero jjijeo jiji malja (Let's never never be torn apart)

“Again….” Minhee said.

Then Kyuhyun sings again.

“again.”

“Minhee-ah….”

“Again….”

“wae?”

“what?”

“tell me why you want me to sing that rap part again?”

“because…….”

“because…..?”

“you look so cool when you’re rapping and…..”

“annnnnnnddddddd?”

“You look so hot.” Minhee said in a low tone (sort of whispering tone)

“I can’t hear you.” Kyuhyun said while teasing his wife with his evil smile.

“ah. I already said it. I won’t say it again.”

“say it.” Kyuhyun said then tickles his wife.

“ahhhhh…… Kyuhyunah….”

“say it.” He said then tickles Minhee again.

“aish….. Okay.” Minhee said then sit down properly. “You look so hot.” Minhee said.

“jinja?”

Minhee nods.

“jeoldaero jeoldaero jjijeo jiji malja (Let's never never be torn apart)” Kyuhyun sings again.