No one can take you away from me.

Made from Heaven Part 2

SKIP

Kyuhyun’s POV

“Did she check out already?” Leeteuk asks him.

“neh.”

“Are you okay?”

“I’m fine hyung.”

“Don’t worry about her. She’s a smart girl. She’ll be fine.”

“Yeah hyung. I know.”

“Cheer up magnae-ah.” Hyung said.

“I’m trying hyung.”

“Play some games. Maybe it’ll help you. Just be ready by 12.” He said then left.

I can’t play games. I can’t do anything. I think I’m going crazy. Should I stay here for more days? No. I should trust her. I should trust my wife. She could make it here. She made it alone in Australia before so she’ll be alright here.

“Just call her if you’re worried.” Zhoumi hyung suddenly walks in.

But she told me that she would call me when she gets to her apartment.

“Just call her.” Hyung said.

Ring. Ring. Ring. Ring.

It’s her.

“Minhee-ah.”

“Kyuhyun-ah.”

“Are you in your apartment?”

“neh. Guess what?”

“what?”

“The admin from Myongji called they found a job for me.” She said.

“That’s great. Then you don’t have to search for a job.”

“Neh. They ask me to go there this afternoon for an interview.”

“Did they say what kind of job is it?”

“They said it’s an assistant position to a production.”

“I see. It’s great then.”

“yeah.”

“Would you like me to send your other things there by tomorrow?”

“okay.”

“Okay. I’ll ask someone to send it…….. Minhee-ah….”

“neh?”

“Can we meet after the concert?”

“Would that be okay? Would you still have time?”

“I will make time just to see you.” I said.

“Okay.”

“Just meet me here at the hotel. Okay?”

“neh.”

“I’ll see you later. Okay?”

“Yes.”

“Good luck to your interview.”

“Thanks. I love you.”

“I love you too.”

“I better prepare for my interview. I’ll hang up now baby.”

“Okay. Take care.”

“I will. Bye.”

Hearing her voice just makes me feel at ease, knowing that she’s alright.

-SKIP-

No one’s POV

Minhee went to the address where the building of the company is located.

“Kunnichiwa.” She greets the receptionist.

**“Do you speak English?” She asks.

**“Yes.” The receptionist replied.

**”Thank God. I am looking for Mr. Okazaki. I have an appointment.” She said.

**”Ms. Park? Park Minheeshii.”

**” Yes. I am Ms. Park? You’re a Korean?”

**”Half Korean.” The receptionist said.

“Ah. Okay.”

“Don’t worry almost all the employee here are Koreans or know how to speak Korean because the owner of this company is a Korean.”

“ah. Okay. How about Mr. Okazaki?”

“He’s Japanese but knows how to speak Korean.”

“ahhhhh…..”

“Just wait here. I’ll check if he’s already available.”

“Kamsahamnida.” Minhee said.

After 2 minutes.

The receptionist came back and escorts Minhee to the conference room.

“He’ll be here.” The receptionist said then left.

“I hope he’s nice.” Minhee said to herself.

“Kunnichiwa.” A man in his mid 40’s enters the conference room.

Minhee quickly stand up and greets him.

**”Take a sit. Please.” He said.

***”Genki desu ka Minheesan?” he asks.

***”Watashino genki desu.” Minhee replied.

**”Oh you can speak Japanese?”

**”just a little.” She replied.

**”It’s okay. What kind of words do you know?”

***”Ohayo, Kunnichiwa, Konbanwa, Arigato, sumimasen, sayonara.”

**”That’s okay. But I suggests you should try to learn more words.” He said.

**”Yes.”

**”You’re an exchange student and you’re going to stay here in Japan for 3 months.”

**”yes.”

**”And you worked in an entertainment company before.”

**”yes.”

**”Okay. As of now I don’t know where to assign you because there’s no vacancy but since you’re student and you’ll be just staying with for 3 months I can assign you at the office. You already have an experienced being a production staff right?”

**”ah yes.”

**”Okay. Be here tomorrow afternoon. I’ll introduce you to one of our managers here. I know its Sunday but you know this line of business doesn’t have a rest day. But it’ll be good so that you can start early. You already have your class schedules right?”

**”yes. They already send it to me.”

**”Okay. We’ll also fix your schedules tomorrow.”

Then her interview was over.

“That was fast.” Minhee said while walking out the building.

She looked at her watch and thought that she still has plenty of time before she heads to the hotel to meet her husband. So she went to the nearby mall where she can buy some things for her apartment.

While on the store and picking up some utensils she saw a frame which she thought would be great to put another picture of her with Kyuhyun.

She immediately walks to that frame and when she’s about to pick it someone pick it up. She ends up holding the other side of the frame while the stranger holds the other side.

Unable to know if the stranger is Japanese or a foreigner like her Minhee admit loss and gave the frame to the stranger.

But the stranger who covers himself with a mask and a cap gave the frame back to Minhee.

Minhee was surprised by what the stranger did. She just smiles at him and bow to thank him.

**“Thank you.” She said.

**“Welcome” The man said.

**”I should pay for this before someone gets this again.” She said then went to the counter. Happy and contented that she was able to get a wonderful frame for their pictures; not just any pictures it’s their secret wedding picture.

Skip

Jaejoong’s POV

“Hyung. I have to buy something. Can you drop me off to the mall?” Mickey said.

“You just went out yesterday. And you’re going out again?” Junsu told him.

“Why? Is there a problem? You just want to come with me.” Mickey said.

“Hehehehehe.” Junsu laugh like a child.

“Hyung just drop us at the mall. Okay?” Mickey said.

“I’ll wait for you at the parking lot.” Our driver says. “You’ll be quick anyways.”

“Okay.”

We arrived at the parking lot.

“Hyung. You’re not coming?” Junsu asks me.

“No. I’ll just stay here.” I replied.

“Okay.” Mickey said.

Then off they go inside the mall.

“Why didn’t you go with them? I can wait here.” Our driver says.

“I’d rather take a nap than go shopping.” I said then close my eyes to sleep.

-skip-

I woke up then find that we’re still at the mall parking lot. I look at my watch and it’s been an hour since those two monkeys went inside. I saw our driver fell asleep also.

“Hyung. Hyung.” I wake him up

“I’m going inside to find those two. They should’ve been here.” I said.

“Okay.” He said.

I call both of their phones but both of them are not answering. I wore my mask back on and my cap so that no one would recognize me.

I call Junsu and at last he pick up.

“YAH! Where are you?!”

“Ah hyung we’re on our way back.” He said.

“I’m inside the mall. You told that you’ll be quick. But 1 hour had already passed. Where are you?”

“aish. Hyung. We’re on our way. Where are you anyways? We’re going there to meet you.”

“I’m at the 2nd floor, in front of a Home Center.”

“Okay. Don’t go anywhere. We’re coming.” He said.

“yah!.....” He suddenly hung up on me.

Xiah Junsu. You’ll be getting something from me later. I promised you that.

I put my phone on my pocket and wait for them in front of the store.

There’s just a few people around the mall. It’s unusual. Very unusual.

Then I saw a poster. Super Junior live in Dome!

That’s why. They’re here. Our former hoobaes and our hyungs.

They got a 3 day concert. And tonight is the 2nd day. That explains why there are few people around.

“jae!” I heard someone called me.

But no one is there.

Then something caught my eye. There a sort of frames displayed at the Home store and one frame caught my eye. It’s the same frame she owned few years ago. I walk closer to pick it up but someone held on the other side.

When I look at the person who pick it up I saw her again the girl from the airport from the restaurant. She’s here in front of me. She looks at me then gave the frame to me. I don’t what happened but I don’t usually surrender but I gave her the frame. She was surprised at first then smile and bowed at me.

**”Thank you.” She said.

**”Welcome.” The only word that came out from my mouth.

**”I should pay for this before someone gets this again.” She said then went to the counter.

I watched her closely as she looks at the frame then smiles at it. She really likes the frame. Just like….

Ring. Ring. Ring.

“yubuyseyo.”

“hyung! Where are you? We’re already in front of Home Center.”

I looked around and saw them.

“I saw you! I’m coming.” I said.

-skip-

Minhee’s POV

I texted Kyuhyun that I’m already at the lobby then told me to wait for him.

“Kaja!” A guy in black beanie and shades suddenly hold my hand.

I looked at the guy.

“Kyuhyunah?!”

He pulled down his shades and told me: “Are you expecting someone else?”

“No. I am expecting for my husband.” I replied.

“Kaja!” he said then we walked out from the hotel lobby.

“Where are we going?” I ask.

“You’ll know.”

-Skip-

No ones’s POV

They took a cab then and went to Minato Mirai.

“I know where?” she said.

“Where?” he asks

“There!” she pointed at the Landmark Tower.

“Hmmmm? Let’s see if you’re right.” He told her.

We get down from the cab and went to Landmark Tower.

“see….. I’m correct.” She said as we waits for the elevator.

“Yeah. You are.” He replied then put his arms around his wife waist then kiss her head.

They went to the 69th floor where the observatory Garden is located. Which you can the 360-degree view of the city.

“wow!” Minhee exclaimes as she stares at the view.

While Kyuhyun is just watching her.

“This is so beautiful.” She said.

“Yes.” Kyuhyun replied without taking his eyes off from his wife.

“I mean the view.” Minhee said to Kyuhyun when she notices that her husband is just staring at her.

“Yeah. The view.” Kyuhyun said. “It’s the most beautiful view I ever laid my eyes on.” He said while still looking at her.

“You’re making me blush here.” She said.

“You are my beautiful view.” He said then kissed her.

“And you are my beautiful angel.” She replied after the kiss.

“You hungry? Let’s a restaurant downstairs.” He said.

“ani. Let’s just stay here for a while.” She said.

“Okay.” He said as he hugs her from behind.

They stayed there for a couple of minutes then head down to have dinner. After that Kyuhyun took Minhee to the wedding village.

They watched newlywed couple blessed by people on the streets. They went to the chapel and prayed for a while.

Then they went to café.

“Stay here.” Kyuhyun told Minhee.

“Where are you going?”

But Kyuhyun walks fast that he didn’t hear her.

Then after 10 minutes he came back.

“Where have you been?” Minhee asks him.

“To buy these.” He said then gave Minhee a bouquet of flowers.

“Thank you. They’re so beautiful.”

“welcome.”

“You’re spoiling me again.” Minhee said.

“You don’t like it.”

“You know I like it.” Minhee said.

After they have coffee they roamed around the village and took some pictures from their phone.

Minhee notice Kyuhyun’s eyes getting sleepy already. She knew that he’s already tired from the concert earlier.

“Are you okay?” She asks him.

“Neh. I am.” He replied then hugs her.

Kyuhyun on the other hand knows that he’s really tired but he doesn’t want to show it to his wife. He wants to spend more time with her because he’ll be going back to Seoul tomorrow leaving his wife behind.

“You’re tired already.” She said.

“ani…. I’m okay.”

“I know you. Don’t try to lie. Let’s go home now. You still have a concert tomorrow you should be resting.” She said.

Even though is a bit sad she still try to smile because she can’t sacrifice her husband’s health. She knows him to well more than Kyuhyun knows himself. She knows that he’s tired from the activities and concert. So they went home. While on the cab Kyuhyun can’t help but notice tears on his wife’s eyes while looking out through the window. He knows that she doesn’t want him to see her cry so he just put his arms around her and made her lean to his chest.

The whole ride to Minhee’s apartment is quiet. Minhee just stay leaning on Kyuhyun’s chest while Kyuhyun brushing her hair and kiss her head sometimes. Minhee can feel Kyuhyun’s heavy breathing while Kyuhyun feels her heart hurting.

When they arrived at the apartment; Minhee told Kyuhyun there’s no need for him to get out from the car.

Kyuhyun agrees. Minhee get out from the cab. Kyuhyun called her and put down the window.

“I love you.” He said.

“I love you too.” She replied and kissed him then left.

The cab stays until Kyuhyun sees his wife enters the apartment building. But when the driver asks him if they are ready to go; He change his mind. He quickly pays the cab driver and went out from the cab and follows his wife.

Luckily Minhee is still in the lobby waiting for the elevator, but she’s about to get on the elevator.

“Minhee-ah!” he calls and runs after her.

“Oh! What are you doing?” Minhee asks him when Kyuhyun appears before the elevator closes.

Kyuhyun went inside the elevator then suddenly kiss her.

“Just let me stay with you tonight.” He said between their kiss.

“Kyuhyun-ah.” Minhee tries to protest but Kyuhyun kiss her again.

“I won’t accept no…” he said then kiss her again.

Kyuhyun stays at Minhee’s apartment that night.

-skip-

Ring. Ring. Ring. Ring. Ring.

“Yubuseyo.” Kyuhyun answer his phone.

“Kyuhyunah. Where are you?”

He looked at his phone and it says Leader.

“Hyung. I’m at Minhee’s place.”

“You should’ve called.” He said.

“Sorry hyung.”

“gwenchanaeyo. Just remember you have to be back here early. The concert will start earlier than yesterday.”

“neh. I will hyung.”

“Okay. Where’s Minheeshii?”

“She’s sleeping hyung.”

“Okay. Go back to sleep.”

“neh, hyung. Thank you.”

Then he ends the call and put the phone on the desk next to Minhee’s bed. He looked at her.

‘She’s still sleeping.’ He told himself.

When was the last time he looked at her when she’s sleeping? It’s a habit that just formed when they started dating. He touches Minhee’s cheeks and whispers: “I love you.” To her

While staring at his sleeping wife he gets his phone again and took a picture of her.

Minhee wakes up because of the flash that came from Kyuhyun’s phone.

Kyuhyun quickly hide his phone.

“What…..is that?” Minhee asks while rubbing her eyes.

“Princess you’re awake.” Kyuhyun pretends that he didn’t do anything.

“Something flashes. What is it?”

“Huh? I didn’t see anything.”

“I saw light.”

“Light? Maybe it’s me because I’m shining.” He said.

Minhee just stare at him, still can’t process what was her husband is talking about.

“You’re still sleepy?” Kyuhyun asks.

“Aniyo…. What time is it?”

“It’s 4’o clock.”

“Are you going back to the hotel now?”

“hmmmm. Not yet.” He said then hugs her. “I’ll just stay here for a while.”

“okay.”

“You bought a new frame?” Kyuhyun said as he reached for their picture at the side table.

“Neh. I bought it from a store yesterday.”

“The girl on this picture is the most beautiful girl I’ve ever seen.”

“And the guy on that picture is the most handsome guy I’ve ever seen.”

“I know. That’s why you’re lucky to have me.”

“That’s why you should try not to do a lot of fan service in Taiwan.  ”

“Even if I don’t do anything; girls would definitely fall for me just like you. You fell in love with me when I’m not doing anything to you. Looks could definitely kill.”

“Yah!”

“Easily jealous wifey.” He said then pokes his wife waist.

“Yah!”

“Why?”

“It irritates me.”

“What? This?” he said then pokes his wife again.

“Kyuhyun-ah. Stop it.”

“I don’t want to.” He said.

“Stop.”

“No.”

“Stop.”

“No.” Then starts to tickle Minhee.

“Yah!. Kyuhyunah…”

“still jealous huh!”

“Kyuhyunah!”

“still jealous wifey?”

“no. Not. Just stop.”

“Say that you love me.”

“I love….. you….”

“really?”

“yes….. it’s like you didn’t know it….”

“of course I know it. I just want to hear it from you.” He said then stops tickling his wife.

“I love you Cho Kyuhyun. There’s no other man for me. You will be the only man that I loved and I will love for the rest of my life next to my dad ofcourse.” She said.

“I love you too Park Minhee. You’re the only girl for me. No one can take me away from you and no one can take you away from me. Not even death.” He said.