Accidentally Kiss

Rooftop Couple

 

You were staring in front of the whiteboard in the classroom with a big and excited smile in your face. There were names of students who will playing in the Drama.

As Ryuwon’s suggestion, Jonghwan became Lord Capulet, Juliet’s father and Lady Capulet is Noeul. While CAP and Younghee, one of female students in your class became Romeo’s parents.

Chunji became Benvolio, Romeo’s cousin and also his bestfriend. While Niel became Tybalt, Juliet’s cousin.

*But it would be more fun if Jonghwan was the Romeo…* You pouted. Of course you didn’t mind if L.Joe as Romeo. You just wanted Jonghwan be the Romeo because of it. Because you realized that you’re in love with him.

“What’s up with that pout, Juliet?” A familiar voice said in your ear. You startled and spun around. You let out of chuckles when you saw L.Joe was behind you. He smiled and stared at the board, “You aren’t happy if I was the Romeo?” L.Joe suddenly said, seemed he knew what was on your mind.

You turned to him and quickly shook your head, “What are you talking about? Of course I’m so happy! We can practice together at home!” L.Joe softened, “I just thought that you might be happier if he was to be Romeo.” L.Joe turned to someone.

You followed his eyes and found Jonghwan was talking to Sera, discussion about the Drama. Your experession when you saw him. He’s very kind to everyone, you thought. “So I was right?” L.Joe’s voice snapped you out of your mind. You just gave him a weird look, “If you don’t like it, I could have told Sera to replace me with him.” L.Joe said and was about to go.

But you quickly grabbed his arm and makes he stopped as a smile appeared on his face. “No, Byunghun! I’m so glad that you’re Romeo! Don’t change the role again!” You pouted and put your hands on your hips.

L.Joe chuckled before shaking his head. He put his head on your head and slowly he rubbed it lovingly. “See you later, Juliet.” He said and walked out of the class.

You giggled, “Badass Romeo.” Shaking your head, you spun your body around, wanted to go to your seat but startled as you bumped to Jonghwan. Seemed he would go to practice Basketball already.

Suddenly, the atmosphere between you two be strange. You smiled sheepishly and rubbed your neck, “H-Hi! Where are you going?” You asked and forced a laugh.

Jonghwan just gave you a tiny smile and walked out without answering you. You frowned and wondered why. Quickly, you chased after him and caught his arm. He stopped walking and stared at you, “What’s wrong, Haneul?” He asked.

“I should have asked. What’s wrong with you?” You asked and slowly released his arm. He knew it was about his tiny smile and he looked not excited about this Drama. Whereas, this drama is for class. “Did I what?” Instead, he asked in return.

You raised an eyebrow, “You’re weird a few moments ago. Did I make a mistake?” Jonghwan looked down, he wanted to say that he was jealous of L.Joe. That he wanted to be Romeo, that he wanted to be you. “I’m fine.” Jonghwan finally replied after the long pause.

“You’re not fine…” You softly whispered. “It was not your smile. I knew that.” Jonghwan’s experession softened. “Did not you say that I’m special? It means, I have a right to know what’s wrong with you, right? Therefore, if there’s something you have to tell me. Arasseo?” You said as you smiled at him.

Jonghwan smiled and reached his hand to your cheek. He then pinched it, “Aigo, you’re so adorable.” He said while you winced. He chuckled and rubbed your hair, “Okay, I’ll tell you if there’s something.”

“What is it?” You said as you rubbed your cheek. Jonghwan gave you his back and smiled to himself, “I was jealous.” He said and then looked at you, “Of L.Joe.” He said with a smile and then walked away.

You were silent and there was a pause. Suddenly you held your cheeks and giggled, *He said he was jealous of L.Joe! What was that mean?!*

“Ewh, Look. Jonghwan was pinched her cheek!” Minha looked at you with a dirty look. You were so happy that you didn’t realize that they were watching you. “Aren’t you angry, Heebee?!” She said to Heebee.

Heebee smirked, “I don’t care with Jonghwan anymore. Now I have Chunji as my target.” Heebee replied as she watched at Chunji who was flirting to girls.

Eunmi rolled her eyes, “Seriously, Heebee? You are really…” Shaking her head, she left with Jimin and Minha. Yoonjoo stared at Heebee, “Are you sure you let go of Jonghwan that easily?” She asked as she raised an eyebrow.

Heebee turned to her and smirked again, “You don’t really know me, Do you? I am, Kim Heebee. The queenka of this school, I threw them who didn’t accept me and quickly look for the new one.” She said and then walked away.

Yoonjoo couldn’t believe it. She laughed in mocking, “She think she’s the most beautiful? She must be dreaming.” She snorted and followed Heebee.

Though friends, doesn’t mean Yoonjoo liked Heebee. Maybe she hated her, or didn’t like her. When the first time Yoonjoo saw Heebee, she knew that she was the most bad girl in this school. Which mean, she’s popular. Yoonjoo loved to get attention, she wanted to be popular. In her old school, she was popular too but popular as bad girl.

That’s why, she friends with Heebee. For what? To get attention.

 

--------------------------

 

You were walking alone in the hallway. Noeul was in the Library so you were alone right now. You wanted to have lunch in the cafeteria but changed your mind when you saw Yoonjoo and her friends.

You wanted to see Jonghwan practicing but no one with you. So you decided to back to your class. Maybe talk with Sera and Miho, or maybe with Ryuwon or Woojin. Well, that’s impossible. Woojin still didn’t like you so does Ryuwon.

“No-Noona!” Someone called you. But you were thought that it was not for you. “Haneul noona!” You stopped as he called your name. You spun around and rounded your eyes in surprise as Ricky ran over to you. “Ricky?” You puzzled.

He breathlessly arrived in front of you and smiled at you, “Hi, Noona!” He waved brightly. You chuckled and found it was cute. “Hello too, Ricky.” You waved back.

“Noona, Where are you going?” Ricky asked. You stared at him and noticed that he was sweating. Maybe because he was tired of chasing you. You searched something in your pocket and found your handkerchief. “I’m going to class, This is for you.” You answered as you gave your handkerchief to him.

Ricky blinked at your Hello Kitty handkerchief, “Huh? For me? But… For what?” He said in puzzlement. You chuckled and began to wipe his sweat. He startled at your all of a sudden action. Blushing, he grabbed your wrist, “What are you doing, noona?!”

You blinked and noticed his blushed face. You knew he was embarrassed. Smiling, you replied, “Sorry… I was remembered about my brother, He was cute like you.”

“Y-Your… brother?” Ricky asked. You nodded and patted his back, “See you, Ricky.” “Ricky—whoa, Noona.” You looked up and saw Changjo came for Ricky. Then you realized that he just called you with ‘Noona’. “Changjo… You called me noona!” You beamed.

He frowned, “What? But it should be… right?” He became confused over itself. You chuckled, “This is my first time to hear you call me with it. I was thought that you hated me.” You said.

Changjo scratched his head and showed his grin.

“Ah, The bell just rang. Hurry up go to your class, Okay?” You said and waved at both of them. Changjo awkwardly waved at smiled. Then he turned to his bestfriend who has been silent after he came. “Yah, Ricky! What’s up?!” Changjo nudged his elbow.

Ricky startled and snapped out of his mind, “Huh? Oh… Nothing.” Changjo narrowed his eyes on Ricky, “Don’t tell me… You’re in love with Haneul noona?”

Ricky quickly blushed and denied it, “What are you talking abou?! Of course not! I was just curious why she suddenly said that I was like her brother!” Ricky chortled.

“Huh? Brother?” Changjo was getting confused. Ricky rolled his eyes and waved his hands in front of Changjo’s face, “Never mind! I’m just curious about Haneul noona, She’s a little mysterious in my eyes. Wouldn’t you think she’s like L.Joe hyung? However, she’s more soften and kind-hearted like an angel.” Ricky said with a smile.

“You were just fanboying her, Ricky.” Changjo suddenly said. Ricky blushed again and gently smacked Changjo’s chest, “Oh shut up!”

 

-----------------

 

Night had came. You’ve just returned from Grocery store.

You were heading to your home while on a lollipop. That night was pretty crowded so you’re not too scared.

“Juliet! Oh!”

You heard someone sang SHINee’s Juliette. You stopped walking and chuckled when you saw L.Joe was standing not too far behind you with his hands in his pockets. “Hey, Romeo!” You called.

He laughed as he walked over to you, “Where are you from?” He asked when he already standing next to you. You two began to walk side by side.

“Grocery store.” You replied and playfully your Lollipop. L.Joe smiled when he saw it, *This girl is really…* “Do you wanna know something?” L.Joe suddenly offered.

You turned to him with a curious look, “What?”

“So far, I don’t ever want to participate in an event for the class. It’s troublesome, and I hate it with something troublesome.” L.Joe said and you listened to him while you’re walking. “And… This is my first time. Not just me, but CAP hyung, Chunji and Niel.”

“So… Why all of a sudden you want to participate?” You asked. “Because of you.” He replied. With his replied, you immediately turned to him and raised an eyebrow, “Are you kidding me, Byunghun?” You laughed in mocking.

L.Joe laughed and shook his head, “No, Haneul. I’m serious. They started to like you when you gave them your cooking.” L.Joe confessed. “Maybe people think that we’re scary people. But, They’re wrong.”

You softened and tilted your head in front of him. He looked up and blinked at you, “You’re not that bad, Byunghun. You’re kind, Your kindness is number one!” You showed your thumb at him.

He rolled his eyes with a smile, “Liar, It was not me.”

You giggled, “I’m just kidding! You’re not kind!” You said as you stuck out your tongue and then ran to your Rooftop house. L.Joe was paused but then laughed, “YAH!” He chased you.

He arrived on the Rooftop and saw you were standing not too far from him. “So, I’m not kind? I’m a bad guy?” He asked and stepped closer.

“No, You’re super badass.” You stuck out your tongue again to him. He snorted and turned to you, “Let’s see how badass I am.” He began to chase you.

“AAACK!” You yelped and ran around the rooftop. It was filled by your scream and L.Joe’s laughter. “I’m gonna tickle you!” L.Joe shouted.

“NO!! PLEASE DON’T! I’M SO WEAK!” You shouted back and ran around like a little kid.

“GO AWAY—OWF!” You suddenly tripped and fell on top of L.Joe. “OW!” He tripped because of his long bench and fell down on the bench.

Both your eyes widened in surprise. You stared at each other as your lips met because of an accident. You froze and he was also froze.

We… We kissed?!