three

i and you

The basketball competition season is going to start again. Every player practice so hard. Coach Park is really squeezing them up. Practice shool practice school that's the only routine they had. Coach Park even consider to ask the headmaster to give his boys permission to not go to school, too bad he didn't get it.

Because of his ability, coach Park replacing Junhyung with Wooyoung. That decision pissed Junhyung and especially Dongwoon. He didn't like Wooyoung since the beginning and because he know that somehow, his girlfriend is attracted to him. Well, Wooyoung never said that he liked Jiyoung after he become the team member. But he can't stop himself not to care about her, especially because they share most class he attended and Jiyoung seems to gives hope to him.

One night, after a hard breaking practice and feeling so exhausted, Wooyoung walks home. He only lives with his mother who works as an insurance agents. About 10 meter from his home, a car drove at a high speed so that almost hit him.

"HEY!!!!Watch Out!!!!"

But the car didn't stop. Wooyoung look at his watch to see what time is it now.

"Man...it's almost 11pm...no wonder that car drive so fast"

To his surprise, that car is stopped in front of his house. He wonder who would have come so late to his house because she know that his mom usually already at home at this hour. A figure came out from that figure, Wooyoung squinted, he seems familiar with that figure, a man figure. And when he realizes who's that person is, he felt like he was electrocuted. That person now trying to come in in his house. Seeing that, he run as fast as he can. His heart beats so fast.

"Oh no.....mom.."

He huffed and puffed because the adrenaline rush. When he reach his doorstep, he throw away his bag and straight to come in, and the view he see makes his anger explode. That person is strangle his mom. They were surprised when they see him coming. His mom gasping for air but he didn't want to release her. Wooyoung tries to hold his anger

"Let go of mom....dad.."

That man who turned out to be Wooyoung's dad, grin. His eyes looks wild and his step wobbly except for his hands that strangle her wife. Wooyoung predict that his father was drunk. He keep an eye of his father's movement and looking for a way to release her mom. His father speak with a hoarse voice.

"You still called me dad? So why are you two running away from me? Moving out without my knowledge"

Wooyoung keep silent. Her mom still try to hold his hands.

"Where do you get our address?"

His father laugh, the sound of his laugh make Wooyoung sick. He hate that laugh. He hate everything about this man

"Well...someone calling me, i don't know where he got my number. He said that he was your friend and he kindly tells me where can i see you..heh heh heh"

Wooyoung shocked to hear his father's word. Who would've tell him? He never said anything about his family to his new friends at Whimoon. So many presumption in his head but he try to ignore it. He saw his mother's face become paller. He look at his dad that still laughing and he see a chance. He pushed his dad with vengeance. His father didn't expect it and fall backward. Wooyoung hold her mom that looks like she's going to faint.

"Mom...hang on there...mom...are you allright?"

He tapped his mother's cheeks to wake her up. Her mom open her eyes and sputter. She held .

"i..i'm okay Wooyoung..."

After assuring himself that his mom gonna be allright, Wooyoung approach his dad.

"Please...get out from here...You're not welcome again in this family"

His father rise slowly from the place his fall. And to his surprise, he reached out his pocket pants and pull out a gun from it. Wooyoung step backward. His father grin looking at his wife and son's fear face.

"I don't want to leave...I'll kill you guys first and then i'll suicide so we can go to heaven together"

"You're sick dad...."

His father laugh at Wooyoung's word and look at his wife that cowering in the corner

"Why you leave me darling?Why??????I promise i won't hit you again"

Wooyoung's mother shake her head with fear

"Please...please Si Kyung...don't do this...please...i can't go back"

Wooyoung's father paused to her the word from his wife, but then he raise his gun and point it at her

"Then i guess i have to kill you first"

"NOOOOOO!!!!!"

At that suspenseful times, Wooyoung forward and strike his father. He held his father's arm so that gun was raised upward

"DORRRRRRRR...!"

The gun shot the ceiling. Jang Si Kyung tried to fling Wooyoung. Violent struggle occurred among them until the gun fell. Wooyoung tried to take the gun but his father pulled his feet so he fell. But he had taken the gun and without thinking, fired it to his father

"DORRRRR....!"

He didn't know if his shot injured his dad's vital organ. His hands was shaking but he didn't let go of that gun. His dad hold his chest and winced in pain and he fell. The gunshot voice wakes up their neighbors. When Woouyoung realized what had just happen, he hear police sirene and some officer come to his house. Thay take the gun out of his hand and take his dad with an ambulance. Wooyoung embarce his mom and try to calm her, telling her that it's gonna be okay. The officer took Wooyoung's hand, they gonna need him to explain what had happened there. Wooyoung look at his mother, he didn't want to leave her. One of the officer then tell him that they will take a look after her. His mother assure him that she's fine with the officer, he nods and follow them to the police station.

At the police station, Wooyoung explained that his parents is in divorce process due to his father's bad habit. But his father can't seem to accept that her mother wants to divorce him,so he keep chasing them. They finally able to hide from him until tonight. Wooyoung also get news from the hospital that his shot didn't get his father's vital organ. But he still need to receive treatment at the hospital. Wooyoung didn't seem relieves to hear that news. But one of the police said that he should be thankful that his father was alive. Because it will be a difficult problem for him, because afterall he still the one who shot him even for defence excuse. After had the detailed they need, they take Wooyoung back to his house. Along the way home,Wooyoung can't stop thinking who's the guy that tell his dad about their existence.

The next day, headmaster Park tell Wooyoung to come to his office. While flipping the documents in front of him, he look at Wooyoung

"I just heard about what had happened in your house yesterday...I'm surprised to hear that. There's no note about that in your documents"

Wooyoung keep on silent, he know where this conversation goes, and he's praying that it won't happen

"This can affect your scholarship you know...even if you do it because defencing yourself"

"So...is there anyway that you can help me sir?"

Mr Park took a glance of Wooyoung and sighed before he continue speaking

"Every year, i had this problem with my best athletes...and i'll try my best to help them. Of course after investigating are they worthed it or not"

Wooyoung hold his hopes high to hear that word. Headmaster Park put down Wooyoung's documents in front of him.

"Ok Mr. Jang...i'll help you out. Every year our Art class held an event to help the neighborhod around this school. I'll asked them to accept you help them. There's point with that event that we can use to cover this incident"

"Thankyou sir...."

Wooyoung rise from his chair to shake Mr Park's hand, but he told him to stay in his chair.

"....Not so fast Mr. Jang...there's consequences with this job. You can't join team basketball untill the event is over. Usually it runs for about a month"

"A month?????But sir!!!! The competition will be held in the next six weeks. If i don't practice what will happened with our team?"

"i'm sorry to hear that Mr. Jang...believe me when i say i want to see you play for our team. But that's my final decision"

"........i understand sir...."

"Fine then...i think our conversation is over. Meet Lee Ji Eun at Art class..she's the leader of this project"

"I will sir...and thankyou"

Wooyoung greet Mr. Park before he go out from his office. Outside his office, he sigh. He didn't feel satisfied yet with the decision...but in the other hand, he's thankful because Mr. Park not revoke his scholarship.

"And now....finding this Lee Ji Eun..."