two

i and you

The lunch time is coming. The student hurry up to go to the cafeteria. Wooyoung packed up all of his books and follow them. He take the plate and line up, Dongwook teel him what's good and what's not to eat. After receive his lunch meal, he look around the cafeteria to find a place to sit. His eyes wander to look where Jiyoung and her friends sit, he found them but their table is full. Dongwook dragged him to the table that he found, there's only two girl sit there, Ji Eun and Hyemi. Wooyoung ask Ji Eun if it's okay for him to sit there. She nods, and when Wooyoung pull his chair to sit, he hear Hara, one of Jiyoung's friend call him.

"Hey...wooyoung...come and sit here with us"

"Okay"

Then he drag his chair to their table. Dongwook can only gawk because wooyoung left him. Ji Eun looked where his destination is, then she continue eating like nothing happened. Wooyoung put his chair next to Jiyoung and put his tray in front of him. He is surprised to see their lunch menu, only salad and juice.

"Wow...now i know how you got that y figure..."

Jiyoung lean her face closer to Wooyoung...

"You think i'm y?"

Wooyoung look at Jiyoung and smile

"Sure...but unfortunately you're taken. I want to know who's that lucky man...obviously i am better than him"

The girls laugh at Wooyoung words. Hara point her finger at Wooyoung.

"You said that you're better than Dongwoon?i cant wait to see when you guys meet.."

Suddenly, someone come and hug Jiyoung from her back

"Did i heard someone calling my name?"

"Dongwoon....!"

Dongwoon kiss Jiyoung on her cheek. He noticed that Wooyoung sit too close with his girlfriend. He look at Jiyoung with suspicious looks.

"Who's this?why he's sitting next to you?

Hara and Nicole looked at each other and smiled. They expecting something good to happen. Wooyoung look at Dongwoon and give him a judging look. Dongwoon tries to intimidating him...but it won't work. He know what kind of people Dongwoon was, because he was one of them before he moved in to Whimoon. Jiyoung smooth Dongwoon's cheek

"Don't be jealous babe...this is Wooyoung, a new student in our school. I heard he got basketball scholarship"

Wooyoung offer his hand to Dongwoon, but he just see it and not accept it.

"So...you're the new student eh?I'm Dongwoon, Whimoon basketball team's Captain. You can introduce yourself to me later after you pass our test. I'll see you at the gym after school"

Wooyoung withdraw his hand

"Sure captain.."

Dongwoon look at Wooyoung again. He's a little bit piss off because Wooyoung didn't seem to scare at all. He kissed Jiyoung again, now in her lips making all of her friends jealous because of that intimacy. He kissed Jiyong while looking at Wooyoung, he make sure that Wooyoung know that Jiyong is his girl. After a while, Jiyoung push Dongwoon away from her, gasping for air. Dongwoon satisfied to see Wooyoung jealous face. He rise and kiss Jiyoung's cheek before he say goodbye to them. After Dongwoon out of their sight, Hara ask Wooyoung again about his opinion of Dongwoon

"Now...Wooyoung...what do you think of Dongwoon?Still thinking that you're better than him?"

Wooyoung didn't answer. He finished his lunch first and drink his orange juice. He take his tray and rise from his chair. Before he go, he looked at Jiyoung again then Hara and Nicole.

"I'm still thinking that i'm better than him. You should let go of him Jiyoung, and be with me...Now, excuse me ladies. I had to go.."

He winked at Jiyoung that amazed by his confidence. Hara and Nicole can't say a word because this is the first time they hear someone saying he's better than Dongwoon, the most popular guy and captain of Whimoon's basketball team.

After the school over, Wooyoung go straight to his locker and take his basketball uniform. When he close his locker, he is surprised to see Jiyoung standing in front of him.

"Are you going to the gym?"

"Sure...you're boyfriend kindly invited me there.."

Wooyoung notice that Jiyoung looked worry, so he smile to calm her

"Don't worry...i'm great you know...you can come and see if you don't believe"

Jiyoung feel relieved to hear his word

"I really admired your confidence...sure...i'll come with Hara and Nicole to watch you"

She turned her back and start walking before she turn again and smile to Wooyoung. Wooyoung smile back at her. But when Jiyoung is out of sight, his face became serious. His jaw clenched. He took his bag and go to the gym.

"This is it..."

Whimoon's basketball team has waited for him in the gym. After changes his clothes, he approach the team's coach, Coach Park. He introduces him to the team's member. Dongwoon as the Captain and center, Taecyeon as Power forward, Chansung as Small forward, Junhyung as Shooting guard and Gikwang as Point Guard. He then looked at Wooyoung again..

"And you are a shooting guard on your previous school?"

"Yes coach Park"

"Then...let's see what you got"

He give sign to Dongwoon, Taecyeon, Junhyung and Gikwang to come closer. He pointed at Wooyoung again.

"Try to escape from these guys and pass the ball to Gikwang. I'll give you three chances. If you can't make it, then i guess i have to put you as a reserve player"

Coach Park throw the ball that easily catched by Wooyoung. He look at the three people he had to escape from. They all well build man and taller than him. He bounce the ball and mocking them

"Gezz...you guys are humongous...Guess your mom feed you well"

Dongwoon give him a threatening look

"Let's chat after you passed us"

Wooyoung bounce his ball again and start to attack when he hear gigles from behind. He turn around and saw Jiyoung, Hara and Nicole sit at the bleachers. Hara wave at Junhyung and cheer him with a cute voice

"Junhyung oppaaa....." and giggles again

The boys are waving back at them with goofy smile. Coach Park feel irritated, but when he saw Nicole's smiling at him, he can't do nothing. He cleared his throat and try to act firm

"Ahem...girls...you can watch..but please control yourself"

"Yes Coach Park...saranghae...."

Coach Park was blushing, Wooyoung rolled his eyes can't believe that this fierce coach is weak againts women. He looked up at his three opponent and there's hightened tension. Once coach Park blow his whistle, he move around to pass the three of them. But they are too strong and pretty agile for their size.

"Priiiittttttttt....!"

Coach Park blow his whistle again to tell that the time for first attempt is over. Wooyoung sighed, Dongwoon smirked at him. The second attempt is start. Wooyoung finally managed to pass them but when he try to throw the ball to Gikwang, time's up.

"Come on pretty boy!!!!this is your last chance..!" Coach Park warned Wooyoung

Dongwoon bend and laugh at Wooyoung

"If you fail here...you better run home to your mama..."

"We'll see about that captain..."

The third and the last attempt is started. Wooyoung had learned from his two attempt that they're too strong and too tall for them. Their defense is good. These national champion of highschool basketball is not nonsense. Wooyoung acted like his going to throw the ball so the three of them jump and try to blocking him, but instead of throwing it, Wooyoung bouncing up the basketball through Taecyeon's leg. The ball bounce up and catched by Gikwang who immediately shoot it to the ring just before the time's up.

Coach Park laugh and clap his hand, he's satisfied with this witty young man. Dongwoon clenched his jaw, he's not satisfied yet but Wooyoung had passed the test. Reluctantly he offer his hand to Wooyoung

"Welcome to our team.."

Wooyong shake his hand with a big smile

"Thank You captain..."

The girls were cheering for him. Jiyoung approached Dongwoon and hugged him, but she still manage to look at Wooyoung, and Wooyoung knows that.