Part 6

My One Wish

Yes of course I will look forward to it” said Eun bin with a smile as they stopped walking on the sidewalk because they were in front of her house. They were about to say good bye when all of the sudden it started to rain hard. Eun bin then grabbed Sungmin’s hand and ran to the front door. She looked through her purse for her keys and could not find them so she had to use the extra key under a pot next to the door. Once she opened the door both Sungmin and Eun bin went inside.

Eun Bin went and put her bag on top of the couch and sungmin stood still by the door taking out his wet shoes.

Oh, before I forget, let me put back the key underneath the pot” said Eunbin

Eun bin went passed sungmin who was taking care of his shoe by the door. Sungmin turned around and asked where she was going in the rain. But eun bin didn’t answer so he went after her and then saw that she was starring at the plant in the pot.

What are you looking at?” asked Sungmin.

Sungmin~ I dropped the keys on the dirt in the pot” she cutely like a little girl.

Then get it

No, it is dirty plus the dirt has turned into mud because of the heavy rain” She pouted.

Fine crybaby I will get it " teased Sungmin.

Sungmin reached for the keys and put the underneath the pot. He looked at his hand and realized he had mud.

Sungmin let quickly go inside because it is still raining heavy” noted Eun bin.

Wait! Eun bin you have something in your face.

Sungmin reached for Eun bin face with his muddy hand and Eun bin suddenly felt mud on her face.

 “Sungmin!!!!!!!! How dare you do that to my face!” said Eun bin as she grabbed mud and throw it at Sungmin.

Sungmin and Eunbin were playing with the mud for 5 minutes until their faces ended up an inch apart. Then Sungmin took the next move and kissed Eun bin in the lips. They shared a kiss in the heavy rain, covered in mud. But all they could feel now was their soft pink lips together and embraced in each other arms. For that little moment the world had stopped and the rain was washing away all their worries and fear. 

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

* Sorry for the long wait and i hope you liked this short update ^^ thanks for the support =0)

~ SimJangSsi Thanks for the congrats =)

~WandererShEeP I remebered to include your resquest of a kiss in the rain ^^ and i hope you like it even though it was short.In my next update i hope to expand that kiss in the rain a little more =)