Part 5

My One Wish

HELLO! ^^ sorry for the late update i am busy with school but here is another short update hope you guys like it! and sorry for any grammar mistakes.

`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

Sungmin= Purple, Eun bin= Teal

Eun bin walked towards Sungmin Who was hurt. She grabbed Sungmin’s finger and got a better look and saw that it wasn’t a bad cut but it would not hurt to treat it. Eun bin told Donghae to finish cooking the meat. Then told Sungmin to follow her to the bathroom. They were in a small space, both stood  close together and they were alone.

Sungmin just kept watching Eun Bin as she washed his cut and blow on it so it won’t stingy as much because of the water. After Eun bin finished putting a bandage on his finger they went back to the kitchen to check on the meat that is Donghae cooking.

On their way to the kitchen Sungmin’s heart started to beat faster when he remembered Eun bin and him in the bathroom all alone. Sungmin’s mind was going to go crazy when he happen to think what would have happened if he would of kissed her.

Ya! What do think you are doing?” said Eun bin

I am sorry I was thinking of doing something like that” Sungmin responded.

What?!”  she shouted.

I mean I wasn’t thinking of anything like that

You better not because I will hit you like I just did now to Shindong

Eh?” Sungmin was confused.

What? You think just because you are my teacher, I won’t hit you if you’re trying to be sneaky.” answered Eunbin.

Shindong was trying to be sneaky… but he has a girlfriend

What does his girl have to do with him trying to eat the food before all of us eat?” asked Eun bin

Oh, thats what you meant I thought you had read my mind” whispered Sungmin.

“Sungmin what did you think we were talking about that you mentioned my girlfriend” questioned Shindong.

Oh, nothing”  Sungmin said innocently.

Sungmin felt very embarrass and to think that he almost said about his thoughts of kissing Eun bin.

After that little situation they went into the living room with the members of Super Junior to wait for Siwon and Ryeowook.

“So this is the famous Eun bin Sungmin can’t stop talking about.” Said Leeteuk.

HYUNG!!!!”

Eunhyuk came and sat on the couch, forcing himself between Sungmin and Eun bin who were sitting next each other. “I think he likes you” He teased them. Sungmin pushed Eunhyuk  out and he ended up in the floor. Then Donghae came and sat between them to continue the teasing Eunhyuk had started. Donghae put his arm around Sungmin’s shoulder and turned to face him. “Hyung, don’tb tell me you won’t like someone as pretty as Eun bin?” and before Sungmin could say something donghae turned to see Eun bin and said “Do I see you blushing?”. Donghae then also put his other arm around Eun bin, “Well you guys make a cute couple, so we approve you guys dating”. Donghae  notice that Sungmin was going to push him out the couch, so he got up quickly before he got kicked out of the couch just like Eunhyuk. Sungmin and Eun bin couldn’t look at each other because they were blushing while the members were just laughing at their cuteness.

"ya! Since when do i need you to approve who i date and we are not dating"

No, Sungmin only thinks of me as a friend” Eun bin suddenly said

At that moment Siwon and Ryeowook arrived home. They greeted Eun bin and Sungmin introduced her to them.

“Sungmin hyung, guess what?” said Siwon as he sat down at the dining table with everyone else.

What?”

“You know there is going to be a new art museum with paintings from – hyung that’s the girl “ pointed Siwon at Eun bin.

What girl?” asked Sungmin

Me?” questioned Eun bin.

“Yea the day I asked you to come with me to an art museum. You had crashed into a girl when were we there and it was Eun Bin issh, now I know why her face looked familiar.

For real!” both Eun bin and Sungmin said quiet shock.

It seem like fate had brought these two together, they were amazed that their first meeting was not with guitar lesson but in the art museum that Sungmin fell in love with ME’s artwork. Soon what Siwon was going to say was forgotten by everyone including Siwon himself. After the dinner Eun bin insisted in doing the dishes and didn’t let the boys help her. Once she was done she went to join the boys in the living room.

Super Junior made Eun bin feel like family, they had a great time together. Eun bin shared some of her experiences with Sungmin, while Super Junior told some of theirs experiences with each other. They talked for a long time and within that time there was laughs, tears, embarrassing, sad, scary, emotional stories and of course secrets. When the clock turned 8:00 P.M Eun bin thought it was time to leave and Sungmin decided to walk her.

While they were  walking Sungmin blurted “I’m really sorry

What for?”

For the dinner, SUJU was suppose to surprise you with dinner but you ended up cooking

Not true, Donghae, Kyuhyun, and you helped cook”

But the surprise was ruined” pouted Sungmin.

It’s okay I had fun

Well Super Junior loved you, so will you come to our dorm again and we will definitely cook dinner for you?” asked Sungmin

Yes of course I will look forward to it” said Eun bin with a smile as they stopped walking on the sidewalk because they were in front of her house. They were about to say good bye when all of the sudden it started to rain hard. Eun bin then grabbed Sungmin’s hand and ran to the front door. She looked through her purse for her keys and could not find them so she had to use the extra key under a pot next to the door. Once she opened the door both Sungmin and Eun bin went inside. 

````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

Thanks for the comments hotkey , SimJangSsi , WandererShEeP      <3

By the way SimJangSsi and WandererShEeP I Feel the family love with the comment fighting lol and i still can't believe you guys are really cousin.

@SimJangSsi: it won't be rated because it's your resquest and it's your gift. plus i have the whole story already if i do put a rated part then the whole story would change and i would be to lazy to do that lol so don't worry^^  and her " love is a lie" *tears tears* lol that was harsh hehehe i laughed when you told your cousin to be more innocent hehehe anyways thanks for the love you have shown the story so far.

@WandererShEeP: Hmmm.. maybe the smoke were from the members since they are burning hot =) and yea thats what i tried to do. to make people think of cigars and i see it worked. i guess you can say now that their dorms are mess but if it ever reaches suju ears about someone saying their dorms is a mess we had nothing to do with it okay lol and yea eun bin was lucky i would have touched his abs, and i totally love jealous Sungmin ^^ hmm.. i usually make the request that my subscribers make but i am sorry i can't. 1) this story is your cousin's gift and she requested a non rated story 2) i am not really good at it although i am trying with another of my stories but if you ever in the future make a request in another story of mine it will be my honor to granted your wish <---- lol why did i just say it like that anyways please sent me your love ^^ even if it's not rated. and i will go onto believe your love is not a lie hehehe i don't i need protection since um.. we don't meet in person so there is not much your cousin could do IF i made the story rated but thankz for the offer^^ ( wow this was long)  one question i would ask your cousin but i am guessing your cousins answer is SUNGMIN .who is your fave from SUJU member?

By       By thebeb'ci'onjZ:LK.?/.zby bbbyy